GERMAN PATRIOTS BURN DOWN FACILITY SETUP FOR INVADING SAVAGES

Some of the other headlines on that site are a riot. If these writers don't make it as journalists in the world of race realism they can always fall back on The Onion. :lol:

Disney is A Vile Jew Run Enterprise---Jews CEO Bob Iger Belongs in A FEMA Camp :lmao:

Mud Savages Pretend to Be Syrian To Enter EU :lmao:

Pretty much a garbage in/garbage out type of publication whose readers are garbage themselves.

Some of the other headlines on that site are a riot. If these writers don't make it as journalists in the world of race realism they can always fall back on The Onion. :lol:

Disney is A Vile Jew Run Enterprise---Jews CEO Bob Iger Belongs in A FEMA Camp :lmao:

Disney is now Jewish run. Look it up.
And
Savages are pretending to be poor and Syrian etc to get into the EU.

Pretty much a garbage in/garbage out type of publication whose readers are garbage themselves.
I know its not as good as the propaganda from the MSM.

And

Those were headlines taken from the site you provided. lol

And

Those were headlines taken from the site you provided. lol
I know. I can read.

And

Did you see the pictures of the big assed monuments the victorious Union states shoved into Mississippi? I mean, talk about spiking the football right in your big fat face!!!

Forum List

Back