German Police: 150 rapes in 1 night in city; Almost all rapists were Muslim refugees. Bring em here!

Get your gut wrenching fear, here! Fresh from the Fearmeister, himself, Trump! We got your Muslim fear. We've got your Mexican fear! We've got your gun grabbing fear! Cold, paralyzing fear! Two for the price of one, today! Muslims who will kill you, and rape your wife and daughter, too! Brought to you by Trump, in partnership with the NRA!
150 rapes in one city in one night is NOT spreading false fear.
Its an act of war by those who did it.

The German police have arrested none of these people so specifically identified? Are they really that incompetent?
You have a rather large underlying problem here. Ever met the parent who would NEVER admit their child does wrong?
Well meet the leader who will never admit her refugees can do wrong.

Do you have a link to a quote of Merkel saying that?
No quote, her inaction speaks for its self.

Well, do you have any relevant quote ?

Get your gut wrenching fear, here! Fresh from the Fearmeister, himself, Trump! We got your Muslim fear. We've got your Mexican fear! We've got your gun grabbing fear! Cold, paralyzing fear! Two for the price of one, today! Muslims who will kill you, and rape your wife and daughter, too! Brought to you by Trump, in partnership with the NRA!
150 rapes in one city in one night is NOT spreading false fear.
Its an act of war by those who did it.

And no one has been arrested? How the hell is that possible?

Not to worry, Bubba. I've been going to an indoor shooting range for years with no problems. Since this Christmas my buddies and I have had to make a one hour reservation to use the range. Seems like every woman and teenage girl in North Texas got a gun for Christmas. Bring on those puking refugees. We be ready.

The BBC report says German Police are reporting 500 criminal incidents that night and 40% were sexual assaults. Meaning....about 200 rapes by Muslim savages in one night in one Western city.

Oh my....the beginning of the great conflict is here. And American liberals are anxious to bring as many of those "refugees" here as possible.

I suggest San Francisco take the first shipment of Durka Durka Mohammeds. House them in the Castro District.

"Related to sexual assault" does not mean "rape", clown.

Last I heard, there was one confirmed rape.
Tell me something. When this happens in YOUR area to someone you know and the perp points to you and says he did it because you are
White
Male
American
How is that liberal sh8t going to hold up then?

Not to worry, Bubba. I've been going to an indoor shooting range for years with no problems. Since this Christmas my buddies and I have had to make a one hour reservation to use the range. Seems like every woman and teenage girl in North Texas got a gun for Christmas. Bring on those puking refugees. We be ready.

My brother, in East Texas would like to join you, but he is indisposed. He shot himself in the leg.

The BBC report says German Police are reporting 500 criminal incidents that night and 40% were sexual assaults. Meaning....about 200 rapes by Muslim savages in one night in one Western city.

Oh my....the beginning of the great conflict is here. And American liberals are anxious to bring as many of those "refugees" here as possible.

I suggest San Francisco take the first shipment of Durka Durka Mohammeds. House them in the Castro District.

Yeah...that leftist German president has already been exposed for lying and covering it all up. Muslim animals don't wanna just catch a feel. They want full rape. You know damn well what happened.

Hundreds of innocent women were sexually violated.....and LIBERALS are making excuses and downplaying it.

You all deserve the karma of hell.

Same here in S Carolina. Gun ranges are full. And half seem to be women.

Same here in S Carolina. Gun ranges are full. And half seem to be women.

Well, I can understand why you are not sure about that, having been raised in the South, myself.

stock-photo-12019384-smoking-redneck-woman-with-gun-and-beer.jpg

I believe there were two confirmed rapes. However the fact that they probably will not be prosecuted will only serve to embolden them. Not to mention that the German authorities do everything they can to hush these things up. Europe is going to end up in civil war. Cultural suicide.

Also I believe there were 30 arrests 18 of which are refugees.

What is happening in Germany is nothing compared to Sweden. Sweden now has the highest rape rates in the world. They just surpassed Haiti.

Last edited:
Agreed! Put them with the homo's until we know where Guno lives.

I wish it was so but cost-wise? 3K/mo rent for studio?
Homo live two sets to each room. Share all. dicks aplenty. no kids. no car. DINK or QINK per room.
Well if we can"t afford to send them to Guno maybe we can send Guno to them?

Send Guno to them? isn't that worse than waterboarding them? your heartless!

Some German politicians believe that German woman need to change how they dress so as not to offend or allow themselves to get raped by those muzzy savages. The Europeans are getting shafted by the likes of Merkel who could careless about Europe or it's heritage or traditions or culture. It's all about non-whites and their culture and we white folk need to learn to assimilate into their culture so as not to offend them. As long as we allow the program and agenda of political correctness and multiculturalism to survive we will have more problems ahead. Those savages are showing us as to what we are doing wrong. They are showing us that we will tolerate their bs, and we will say or do nothing about it. They know that they have our cowardly and wimpy PC politicians on their side. It's for sure the politicians are not on our side. :puke:

Some German politicians believe that German woman need to change how they dress so as not to offend or allow themselves to get raped by those muzzy savages. The Europeans are getting shafted by the likes of Merkel who could careless about Europe or it's heritage or traditions or culture. It's all about non-whites and their culture and we white folk need to learn to assimilate into their culture so as not to offend them. As long as we allow the program and agenda of political correctness and multiculturalism to survive we will have more problems ahead. Those savages are showing us as to what we are doing wrong. They are showing us that we will tolerate their bs, and we will say or do nothing about it. They know that they have our cowardly and wimpy PC politicians on their side. It's for sure the politicians are not on our side. :puke:
Did you see the mayor of Cologne? She suggested women keep strangers at arms length. Idiots.

Europe is reaping what it has sown.

The Governments of Western Europe have let these Muslims in and in some cases they have been letting them in for decades.

If Europe were smart they would deport all Muslims from their countries.

Japan is the only smart country out there. Their Govt. won't let any of them into Japan. Smart move and one every western country including the US should follow.

Europe is reaping what it has sown.

The Governments of Western Europe have let these Muslims in and in some cases they have been letting them in for decades.

If Europe were smart they would deport all Muslims from their countries.

Japan is the only smart country out there. Their Govt. won't let any of them into Japan. ...

Not true.

The relatives of the dead folks in Paris would disagree and I think many in German and France would as well.

I would also venture to say that many in Sweden, Norway and Finland wouldn't agree either.

The problems in Germany right now are epic and waaaaaaaay under reported in the US. Its an all out invasion. Get some popcorn and get ready to munch, munch. When the pushback comes against the political correct bullshit, shit is gonna become historic.

Germany will deport migrants who break law, warns Angela Merkel as thousands join anti-Islam protest

Cologne attacks: New Year's Eve crime cases top 500 - BBC News
It's amusing to see how different the European median is talking about the Muslim "refugees" (invaders) compared to liberal American media.

German Police on Cologne say now they had 500 criminal incidents from that 1 night, at least 150 of which were rape....and almost all were done by Muslim "asylum seekers".

Yeah....let's bring millions of these wonderful Muslim savages to the West!!!

isnt any video for this 500 case?
no hidden camera or mobile video ?

+
suidi arabia wahabism:

2x8e9o57otaee9m20u00.jpg

Forum List

Back