🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

German Watch: Funneling Arms To Jihadis In Syria

Nutz

Gold Member
Feb 27, 2014
As I have stated before, Germany and Germans are the biggest threat to humanity. They have proven their dedication to war, bloodlust and attempted genocide throughout history. It is important we watch Germany, their policies and their actions in order to prevent them from starting yet another world war and attempted genocide of the Jews.

Currently, the Germans are helping Jew hating Ukrainians to funnel weapons to Jew hating Jihadis in Syria. Yes...the people that tried to exterminate the Jews are in bed with Jew hating Ukrainians and Jew hating Muslims...who want to exterminate the Jews. It is sickening that the Germans would even associate with Jew haters...given their history and given they claim they no longer hold hate and bloodlust for the Jewry.

It doesn't matter if you think Syrian rebels are the good guys or the bad guys...it is the point that Germany is in bed with factions that want to destroy the Jews.

“According to information obtained by Der Spiegel, a Ukrainian state enterprise is delivering rifles to Germany. The German federal government allegedly doesn’t know what is happening with the weapons. Are they being used in the war in Syria?

According to information obtained by SPIEGEL, the Ukraine is apparently doing arms deals through Germany. As the German Foreign Office acknowledged in response to a request by Die Linke (the Left party), the Ukrainian state company Ukroboronprom has been exporting semi-automatic rifles of the SKS Simonov variety to Germany. These imports were approved by the responsible government agencies.

The Foreign Office however is concealing where the weapons are ending up in Germany: The delivery terms of the German contract partner are “a business and a trade secret.” The rifles, it says evasively, are being delivered to Germany “for the purpose of modification.” The American Jamestown Foundation think-tank, which is said to enjoy strong historical ties to U.S. intelligence agencies, believes that the weapons are being delivered from Germany to Syrian rebels. Jamestown estimates the delivery of 54,000 small arms in the years 2011 and 2012. These could have been used for ” covert operations ” in Syria.

Ukraine Denies Funneling Arms To Jihadis In Syria | Zero Hedge
Ukraine liefert Waffen an Deutschland: Kommen Gewehre nach Syrien? - SPIEGEL ONLINE

Phantom Report » Ukraine Funnels Arms to Jihadis in Syria via Germany

• Banned
Yes , i remember the german bloodlust and dedication to war. They could not wait to invade iraq.

There were no Jews to attack in Iraq and Iraq is a secret ally of Germany. Did you know, Saddam Hussein launched scud missiles against Israel during the 1st Iraq war...they used German technology and missile components.

Yes , i remember the german bloodlust and dedication to war. They could not wait to invade iraq.

There were no Jews to attack in Iraq and Iraq is a secret ally of Germany. Did you know, Saddam Hussein launched scud missiles against Israel during the 1st Iraq war...they used German technology and missile components.

Ah. Now it all makes sense. Keep the watch, nutter.

• Banned

Ah. Now it all makes sense. Keep the watch, nutter.

Lemme guess...you are a holocaust denier and German apologist.

I am someone who knows about the decades of arms deals between germany and israel. And the decades that have passed since 1945. I am someone who knows that scud missiles were soviet russian missiles. Furthermore i know that every missile is based on german technology. I am also not into conspiracy and paranoia.

• Banned
I am someone who knows about the decades of arms deals between germany and israel. And the decades that have passed since 1945. I am someone who knows that scud missiles were soviet russian missiles. Furthermore i know that every missile is based on german technology. I am also not into conspiracy and paranoia.

So you are okay with Germans selling weapons to killer muslims who want to exterminate the Jews. Given the history of Germans making lamp shades out of Jewish skin...don't you think that is suspect?

The article offers no actual proof of the weapons being shipped to Syria from Germany.

Even if it was true, I don't see how the weapons are being used against the Jews. These are Muslims killing each other. As long as they are killing each other, they are leaving everyone else alone.

The article offers no actual proof of the weapons being shipped to Syria from Germany.

Even if it was true, I don't see how the weapons are being used against the Jews. These are Muslims killing each other. As long as they are killing each other, they are leaving everyone else alone.

Principle...it is the principle of the Germans funding and arming Muslims who have no other wish than to eradicate the Jews. It is akin to giving a gun to a mass murderer or dropping off a kid at a NAMBLA meeting.

Principle...it is the principle of the Germans funding and arming Muslims who have no other wish than to eradicate the Jews. It is akin to giving a gun to a mass murderer or dropping off a kid at a NAMBLA meeting.

These Muslims are killing each other, a point of which you obviously will not acknowledge.
I don't think the Jews in Isreal are scared of a Muslim with a gun. Muslims are cowards and usually attack them with suicide bombers or mortars.

The claim is also that it is a German company that is selling the weapons to them, where do you get that Germans are funding these Muslims? I also doubt that Germans are the only folks selling Muslims guns, don't see you bitching about Russians selling far more than rifles to Muslims, like previously mentioned rockets, mortars, ect.

If you've ever spent any time in Germany, you'd probably realize that most Germans feel very shameful about the Nazi era and see it as a stain on their history. Most are pacifists, so much to their detriment in my opinion. They need to learn to step up against bullies like the Russians, and yes, Muslims too.

These Muslims are killing each other, a point of which you obviously will not acknowledge.
I don't think the Jews in Isreal are scared of a Muslim with a gun. Muslims are cowards and usually attack them with suicide bombers or mortars.

The claim is also that it is a German company that is selling the weapons to them, where do you get that Germans are funding these Muslims? I also doubt that Germans are the only folks selling Muslims guns, don't see you bitching about Russians selling far more than rifles to Muslims, like previously mentioned rockets, mortars, ect.

If you've ever spent any time in Germany, you'd probably realize that most Germans feel very shameful about the Nazi era and see it as a stain on their history. Most are pacifists, so much to their detriment in my opinion. They need to learn to step up against bullies like the Russians, and yes, Muslims too.

Ashamed = defeated

If they were truly ashamed, the wouldn't allow a private company to arm killer muslims who want to kill the Jews.

As for other nations arming the killer muslims...Did those countries try to exterminate the Jews?

Germany should not have been allowed to exist after WII and they sure as hell shouldn't have been allowed to reunify...since that time, ant-semitism and racism has skyrocketed and traces of German power mongering and hate in the EU has become more and more evident.

As I have stated before, Germany and Germans are the biggest threat to humanity. They have proven their dedication to war, bloodlust and attempted genocide throughout history. It is important we watch Germany, their policies and their actions in order to prevent them from starting yet another world war and attempted genocide of the Jews.

Currently, the Germans are helping Jew hating Ukrainians to funnel weapons to Jew hating Jihadis in Syria. Yes...the people that tried to exterminate the Jews are in bed with Jew hating Ukrainians and Jew hating Muslims...who want to exterminate the Jews. It is sickening that the Germans would even associate with Jew haters...given their history and given they claim they no longer hold hate and bloodlust for the Jewry.

It doesn't matter if you think Syrian rebels are the good guys or the bad guys...it is the point that Germany is in bed with factions that want to destroy the Jews.

“According to information obtained by Der Spiegel, a Ukrainian state enterprise is delivering rifles to Germany. The German federal government allegedly doesn’t know what is happening with the weapons. Are they being used in the war in Syria?

According to information obtained by SPIEGEL, the Ukraine is apparently doing arms deals through Germany. As the German Foreign Office acknowledged in response to a request by Die Linke (the Left party), the Ukrainian state company Ukroboronprom has been exporting semi-automatic rifles of the SKS Simonov variety to Germany. These imports were approved by the responsible government agencies.

The Foreign Office however is concealing where the weapons are ending up in Germany: The delivery terms of the German contract partner are “a business and a trade secret.” The rifles, it says evasively, are being delivered to Germany “for the purpose of modification.” The American Jamestown Foundation think-tank, which is said to enjoy strong historical ties to U.S. intelligence agencies, believes that the weapons are being delivered from Germany to Syrian rebels. Jamestown estimates the delivery of 54,000 small arms in the years 2011 and 2012. These could have been used for ” covert operations ” in Syria.

Ukraine Denies Funneling Arms To Jihadis In Syria | Zero Hedge
Ukraine liefert Waffen an Deutschland: Kommen Gewehre nach Syrien? - SPIEGEL ONLINE

Phantom Report » Ukraine Funnels Arms to Jihadis in Syria via Germany

Hummmm Germans and Democratic Senator Leland Yee have much in common, funneling arms to jihadists.

Ashamed = defeated

If they were truly ashamed, the wouldn't allow a private company to arm killer muslims who want to kill the Jews.

As for other nations arming the killer muslims...Did those countries try to exterminate the Jews?

Germany should not have been allowed to exist after WII and they sure as hell shouldn't have been allowed to reunify...since that time, ant-semitism and racism has skyrocketed and traces of German power mongering and hate in the EU has become more and more evident.

Racism has skyrocketed since re-unification? Do you have anything to back that up?

Every black person I know loves it here. Racism here is far less than in the states, at least according to every black person I've heard talking about the issue. I know several blacks here that speak German, have German wives, and German kids.

I understand your concern about arming Muslims, but the Syrians are in a civil war. I'm not going to lose any sleep over them killing each other. As for Israel, they have shown they are more than capable of defending themselves and if the Syrians ever want to take them on in a real fight, I am sure Israel would bomb them back to the stone age. So I still don't know what you are crying about, unless of course you are a big Assad-the-puppet-of-Iran supporter.

Yikes!!! ... :lol: :lol:

I have a new job in Germany starting in a few months. I'm quite happy I'm moving to the capital of evil in the world, every time I've vistited so far they have hidden it really well in a shroud of political correctness, hospitality and advanced thinking.

It's going to be hard weathering their murder rate a quarter of that in America, universal healthcare and their high living standards but I reckon I'll just about survive.

I have a new job in Germany starting in a few months. I'm quite happy I'm moving to the capital of evil in the world, every time I've vistited so far they have hidden it really well in a shroud of political correctness, hospitality and advanced thinking.

It's going to be hard weathering their murder rate a quarter of that in America, universal healthcare and their high living standards but I reckon I'll just about survive.

I hope you aren't Jewish. They might just make a lampshade out of your skin.

Ashamed = defeated

Racism has skyrocketed since re-unification? Do you have anything to back that up?

Every black person I know loves it here. Racism here is far less than in the states, at least according to every black person I've heard talking about the issue. I know several blacks here that speak German, have German wives, and German kids.

I understand your concern about arming Muslims, but the Syrians are in a civil war. I'm not going to lose any sleep over them killing each other. As for Israel, they have shown they are more than capable of defending themselves and if the Syrians ever want to take them on in a real fight, I am sure Israel would bomb them back to the stone age. So I still don't know what you are crying about, unless of course you are a big Assad-the-puppet-of-Iran supporter.
EU Xenophobia Report: Racism On the Rise in Germany - SPIEGEL ONLINE

There are about 1,000 additional sources. But, if you want to see it in person, go to a soccer match, you will see the racism.

Forum List

Back