🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

German Watch: Funneling Arms To Jihadis In Syria

They're #2 in the world, so there is a chance. And it won't have anything to with their "fans and players intimidating non-whites".

Bah, it wouldn't surprise me if Germany gets disqualified for its fan chanting, "kill the Brazilian Jews." or something like that. I'm just giving you the heads up so you aren't disappointed when something crazy happens.

so far the nazis haven't lynched boateng. i think that is good news.

Yeah, now he is allowed to go into German nightclubs. I guess that is a step in the right direction. I wonder what would happen if he tried to bring another blackie with him...or better yet, a white Jew.

All hell would break loose.

Bah, it wouldn't surprise me if Germany gets disqualified for its fan chanting, "kill the Brazilian Jews." or something like that. I'm just giving you the heads up so you aren't disappointed when something crazy happens.

Yeah, now he is allowed to go into German nightclubs. I guess that is a step in the right direction. I wonder what would happen if he tried to bring another blackie with him...or better yet, a white Jew.

how exactly do you identify the white jew?

She would have the Star of David patch, of course.

that would be mighty stoopid of her. how about spotting male white jews?

i am taking notes, btw. i think i can learn a lot here on this board. like from this peach character.

i am taking notes, btw. i think i can learn a lot here on this board. like from this peach character.

He would have a Jewish star tattooed somewhere visible...of course

those white jews are either stupid or not actually that worried about persecution.

He would have a Jewish star tattooed somewhere visible...of course

those white jews are either stupid or not actually that worried about persecution.

Or they are proud of their faith and heritage and will not be bullied by hateful Germans!

I am someone who knows about the decades of arms deals between germany and israel. And the decades that have passed since 1945. I am someone who knows that scud missiles were soviet russian missiles. Furthermore i know that every missile is based on german technology. I am also not into conspiracy and paranoia.

Oppenheimer, Rubenstein, and Von Braun were Americans of German descent, brilliant yes. Germans in the USA are fine, in Germany, they have improved, great athletes even after the Wall fell, and thereare no more "athletes of the State", plus, Germany makes fine audio equipment. The USA has been lucky to some gotton great minds from Germany in addition.

Last edited:
I am someone who knows about the decades of arms deals between germany and israel. And the decades that have passed since 1945. I am someone who knows that scud missiles were soviet russian missiles. Furthermore i know that every missile is based on german technology. I am also not into conspiracy and paranoia.

So you are okay with Germans selling weapons to killer muslims who want to exterminate the Jews. Given the history of Germans making lamp shades out of Jewish skin...don't you think that is suspect?

This may carry the matter too far, we have kept the Germans, and Japanese, mostly non military, and it must remain that way. I see no evidence Germany desires to assist radical Islam.

So you are okay with Germans selling weapons to killer muslims who want to exterminate the Jews. Given the history of Germans making lamp shades out of Jewish skin...don't you think that is suspect?

This may carry the matter too far, we have kept the Germans, and Japanese, mostly non military, and it must remain that way. I see no evidence Germany desires to assist radical Islam.

Did you read the articles?

Ukraine is the source, going through Germany makes little sense, post WWII anti-Semitism was higher in the USSR. As Eder, and one other poster pointed out, German schoolchildren are taught about the Holocaust. Germany's current military is about 49,000.00, not a force to wreck havoc at this time. European anti-Semitism isn't confined to Germany by any means. And it exists in the US until this day.

Ukraine is the source, going through Germany makes little sense, post WWII anti-Semitism was higher in the USSR. As Eder, and one other poster pointed out, German schoolchildren are taught about the Holocaust. Germany's current military is about 49,000.00, not a force to wreck havoc at this time. European anti-Semitism isn't confined to Germany by any means. And it exists in the US until this day.

Hmmm...this is an older thread...I must not have included a lot of links. Let me put it to you like this. Remember the 1st Iraq war when Hussein launched scuds against Israel? Guess who supplied him the necessary parts. That is right...GERMANY!

Germany sells more weapons to terrorist nations than they do to any other nation! Given Germany's attempted extermination of the Jews...this is disgusting and only another example of how their anti-semitism and bloodlust is growing.

Hmmm...this is an older thread...I must not have included a lot of links. Let me put it to you like this. Remember the 1st Iraq war when Hussein launched scuds against Israel? Guess who supplied him the necessary parts. That is right...GERMANY!

Germany sells more weapons to terrorist nations than they do to any other nation! Given Germany's attempted extermination of the Jews...this is disgusting and only another example of how their anti-semitism and bloodlust is growing.

The US supplied Saddam for a time also. To lump all Germans together is no better than writing all Mexicans.....all Americans....alll Catholics.....all Jews...........

Yes , i remember the german bloodlust and dedication to war. They could not wait to invade iraq.

I have written too many anti-German posts, I was wrong, deeply wrong.

:lol: But you wrote the best post of all!

"...human rights" are attacked by the offspring with the maggot German gene.

At the least, can I use your quote...I won't attribute it to you if you don't want. I will steal it and keep it as my own!

Last edited:

The US supplied Saddam for a time also. To lump all Germans together is no better than writing all Mexicans.....all Americans....alll Catholics.....all Jews...........

Yes, that is true...but thhe US did not try to EXTERMINATE THE JEWS like the Germans. Germany supplying killer muslim nations (who want to exterminate the Jews as well) with weapons is ludicrous. It should be considered a human rights violation!

Yes , i remember the german bloodlust and dedication to war. They could not wait to invade iraq.

At the least, can I use your quote...I won't attribute it to you if you don't want. I will steal it and keep it as my own!

I take that back, hateful, and wrong. It was horrible to have written that; Fascists are Fascists, the country matters not.

I take that back, hateful, and wrong. It was horrible to have written that; Fascists are Fascists, the country matters not.

I don't think I am the one you need to be apologizing to - but you were right, the Germans have a horrible gene (spirit) about them that enslaves them to hate and violence. History proves it. I understand you needing to back off from such harsh statements...that is something to be left to men who have the testicular fortitude to preach the truth.

Good luck...you are a nice person and although you have amended you position after thinking about it...deep down...you know the truth.

I don't think I am the one you need to be apologizing to - but you were right, the Germans have a horrible gene (spirit) about them that enslaves them to hate and violence. History proves it. I understand you needing to back off from such harsh statements...that is something to be left to men who have the testicular fortitude to preach the truth.

Good luck...you are a nice person and although you have amended you position after thinking about it...deep down...you know the truth.

For a hundred years or so, yes; the USA had slavery for a period of decades also. Nutz, the walls are built up stone by stone, only we can bring them down, one by one. I am with you in the spirit of never forgetting the Holocaust, but Stalin, Mao, et. al. also slaughtered "feared" groups of humans. Tunnel vision cannot repel Fascism.

Forum List

Back