🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

German Watch: Funneling Arms To Jihadis In Syria

I have a new job in Germany starting in a few months. I'm quite happy I'm moving to the capital of evil in the world, every time I've vistited so far they have hidden it really well in a shroud of political correctness, hospitality and advanced thinking.

It's going to be hard weathering their murder rate a quarter of that in America, universal healthcare and their high living standards but I reckon I'll just about survive.

I hope you aren't Jewish. They might just make a lampshade out of your skin.

I very much doubt it, I understand they have some quite draconian laws about that sort of thing in order to stop history repeating itself. Also I'm not jewish.

I have a new job in Germany starting in a few months. I'm quite happy I'm moving to the capital of evil in the world, every time I've vistited so far they have hidden it really well in a shroud of political correctness, hospitality and advanced thinking.

It's going to be hard weathering their murder rate a quarter of that in America, universal healthcare and their high living standards but I reckon I'll just about survive.

I very much doubt it, I understand they have some quite draconian laws about that sort of thing in order to stop history repeating itself. Also I'm not jewish.
Yeah...Germans are law abiding citizens. :doubt: I mean, the whole fucking nation was complicit in the attempted genocide of the Jewry AND they are responsible for some of the deadliest and nastiest wars in human history.

Just be careful, the Germans are extremely suspect. If I were you, I would reconsider this job offer as the Germans are trying to force their will on the EU. They are doing the same things they did during the first world wars...now they are just acting like the are being democratic about it.

Yeah...Germans are law abiding citizens. :doubt: I mean, the whole fucking nation was complicit in the attempted genocide of the Jewry AND they are responsible for some of the deadliest and nastiest wars in human history.

Just be careful, the Germans are extremely suspect. If I were you, I would reconsider this job offer as the Germans are trying to force their will on the EU. They are doing the same things they did during the first world wars...now they are just acting like the are being democratic about it.

You are fucking mental. Proper loonie tunes mad.

EU Xenophobia Report: Racism On the Rise in Germany - SPIEGEL ONLINE

There are about 1,000 additional sources. But, if you want to see it in person, go to a soccer match, you will see the racism.

From your own link:

However the incidence of anti-Semitic crime in Germany remained fairly constant, with 1,662 incidents in 2006 compared to 1,682 in 2005.

However the report did say that the figures for reported crimes "should be interpreted with caution," as an apparent increase can reflect better data collection as well as real increases.

Do you know what constitutes an anti-Semitic crime in Germany? Just displaying a swastika. Hell it's illegal here to flip someone the middle finger.

There are about 1,000 additional sources. But, if you want to see it in person, go to a soccer match, you will see the racism.

I went to one last year. Hertha Berlin vs Schalke. I neither saw nor heard racism. But then that is just my experience from one match so I looked in to it and it seems there isn't very much racism at german football matches, far far less than in Spanish or Italian football. Have a look at FIFA and UEFA reports, they back me up.

Maybe you could do some sort of wholesale charecter assasination of the Italians and the Spanish now?

I went to one last year. Hertha Berlin vs Schalke. I neither saw nor heard racism. But then that is just my experience from one match so I looked in to it and it seems there isn't very much racism at german football matches, far far less than in Spanish or Italian football. Have a look at FIFA and UEFA reports, they back me up.

Maybe you could do some sort of wholesale charecter assasination of the Italians and the Spanish now?

You need to take off your rosie glasses and take a real look at the situation. You are being very German-like with your willful ignorance.

EU Xenophobia Report: Racism On the Rise in Germany - SPIEGEL ONLINE

From your own link:

However the incidence of anti-Semitic crime in Germany remained fairly constant, with 1,662 incidents in 2006 compared to 1,682 in 2005.

However the report did say that the figures for reported crimes "should be interpreted with caution," as an apparent increase can reflect better data collection as well as real increases.

Do you know what constitutes an anti-Semitic crime in Germany? Just displaying a swastika. Hell it's illegal here to flip someone the middle finger.

LOL...yes, Germans are all about law and order. :(

You make me sad...very sad that you will not take an objective look at the atrocities of the German people. People like you enabled Germany in the 20th century and people like you are enabling them in the 21st century. Germany is taking us down the path of more hate and another world war.

You need to take off your rosie glasses and take a real look at the situation. You are being very German-like with your willful ignorance.

You mean because you say something is there when I have first hand experience and I say I haven't seen it and when I do a bit of research and still can't find it I'm being wilfully ignorant? I think your xenophobic rantings are the wilfully ignorant part to be honest, imposing your prejudices on the world.

You mean because you say something is there when I have first hand experience and I say I haven't seen it and when I do a bit of research and still can't find it I'm being wilfully ignorant? I think your xenophobic rantings are the wilfully ignorant part to be honest, imposing your prejudices on the world.
A bit of research...you obviously haven't even looked through the links I have provided and I even wonder if you are familiar with history.

A bit of research...you obviously haven't even looked through the links I have provided and I even wonder if you are familiar with history.

Top trolling, I almost fell for that. Well done. :D

Changing German soccer to the third Reich in to was pretty impressive. :badgrin:

Manny, I troll you not. Here is a quick link

Seven decades after Holocaust, neo-Nazis use soccer to preach Hitler's hate - World News

Like I said, there are many, many, many, many more documented instances of German hate...especially among soccer hooligans. The rise of hate in Germany is at its boiling point. The Germans are very adept at hiding it with BS laws and pretending they are a loving people. All we need to do is look at history and current events to realize they are deceiving the world.

Nutzer's Guide to the World's Worst Peoples

1. Germans
2. Canadians
3. ???

Why would you call these people the worst? You are a racist...wait, those aren't races!

Are you going to be ok if Germany wins the world cup?

The only way Germany will win the World Cup is if its fans and players intimidate non-white players on the pitch with their hate.

The only way Germany will win the World Cup is if its fans and players intimidate non-white players on the pitch with their hate.

They're #2 in the world, so there is a chance. And it won't have anything to with their "fans and players intimidating non-whites".

They're #2 in the world, so there is a chance. And it won't have anything to with their "fans and players intimidating non-whites".

Bah, it wouldn't surprise me if Germany gets disqualified for its fan chanting, "kill the Brazilian Jews." or something like that. I'm just giving you the heads up so you aren't disappointed when something crazy happens.

Bah, it wouldn't surprise me if Germany gets disqualified for its fan chanting, "kill the Brazilian Jews." or something like that. I'm just giving you the heads up so you aren't disappointed when something crazy happens.

so far the nazis haven't lynched boateng. i think that is good news.

Forum List

Back