Germany: clashes between Kurds and ISIS stopped by large number of police

First, I do not agree with you that Muslims in general are a problem group. But let us assume you are correct. Even then you cannot say that the idea of multiple cultures living together has failed. That is essentially the excuse German racist elements are pushing forward.

Oh, I most definitely can claim that multiple cultures living together has failed. I have thousands of years of history showing this to be the case and during which there was not one example which emerged which demonstrated that this method of organizing a society actually proved SUPERIOR to unified cultures. All you have is propaganda and wishful thinking.

For you to call historically literate people racist for acknowledging what history shows us is ignorant. That makes you a moron.

As far as Germany for whites only is concerned, that is a racist stance and a sad saga for Germany that never seems to end.

Bullshit, that's not a racist stance. What you're arguing is that we can remove all the people from Sri Lanka, replace them with Canadian Inuit people, and nothing changes. The Inuit now become Sri Lankans, and Sri Lanka is just the same as it was before when it was peopled by Sri Lankans,.

Germany has nothing to answer for, especially present generations. It is considered immoral in the extreme to punish the son for the sins of his father, so why don't you stop trying to punish present-day Germans for the sins of their long dead fathers.

Listen, you just proposed that there is nothing wrong with a stance that advocates Germany for whites only. That is a racist stance because it is based on race. Are you too stupid to realize that?

As I said, I already know your kind. That is why I am making sure that you come out of your closet and not hide behind the ambiguity.

First, I do not agree with you that Muslims in general are a problem group. But let us assume you are correct. Even then you cannot say that the idea of multiple cultures living together has failed. That is essentially the excuse German racist elements are pushing forward.

Oh, I most definitely can claim that multiple cultures living together has failed. I have thousands of years of history showing this to be the case and during which there was not one example which emerged which demonstrated that this method of organizing a society actually proved SUPERIOR to unified cultures. All you have is propaganda and wishful thinking.

For you to call historically literate people racist for acknowledging what history shows us is ignorant. That makes you a moron.

As far as Germany for whites only is concerned, that is a racist stance and a sad saga for Germany that never seems to end.

Bullshit, that's not a racist stance. What you're arguing is that we can remove all the people from Sri Lanka, replace them with Canadian Inuit people, and nothing changes. The Inuit now become Sri Lankans, and Sri Lanka is just the same as it was before when it was peopled by Sri Lankans,.

Germany has nothing to answer for, especially present generations. It is considered immoral in the extreme to punish the son for the sins of his father, so why don't you stop trying to punish present-day Germans for the sins of their long dead fathers.

Listen, you just proposed that there is nothing wrong with a stance that advocates Germany for whites only. That is a racist stance because it is based on race. Are you too stupid to realize that?

As I said, I already know your kind. That is why I am making sure that you come out of your closet and not hide behind the ambiguity.

That's not racism, dingbat. Japanese citizens who want Japan to remain peopled by Japanese and not Sri Lankans are not racists. There's no hatred at the heart of that position, there's no declaration of universal superiority at the heart of that position. Racism indicates some negative feature, and there's nothing negative about Japanese wanting to preserve their culture and genetic bonds amongst citizens.

That's not racism, dingbat. Japanese citizens who want Japan to remain peopled by Japanese and not Sri Lankans are not racists. There's no hatred at the heart of that position, there's no declaration of universal superiority at the heart of that position. Racism indicates some negative feature, and there's nothing negative about Japanese wanting to preserve their culture and genetic bonds amongst citizens.

For your information, Japan has been criticized for its racially discriminatory laws that govern its citizenship process. And yes, their policy of not granting citizenship to ethnic Koreans who have been living in Japan for generations is racist. It has come under fire from various quarters. Your mind unfortunately is very simple. This warrants an attempt on my part to educate you so that you realize that you are advocating crimes against humanity.

For your information, Japan has been criticized for its racially discriminatory laws that govern its citizenship process.

Yeah, they've been criticized by dingbats who don't understand what racism is.

Look, I can go up to a guy with a white car and criticize him for not driving a yellow car. The fact that I criticized him for being a yellow-phobe doesn't make my criticism valid, it just makes me a dingbat for uttering silly criticisms.

This warrants an attempt on my part to educate you so that you realize that you are advocating crimes against humanity.

Your hatred of diversity and your attempts to erase diversity are closer to crimes against humanity than the efforts of those who are trying to protect diversity.

For your information, Japan has been criticized for its racially discriminatory laws that govern its citizenship process.

Yeah, they've been criticized by dingbats who don't understand what racism is.

Look, I can go up to a guy with a white car and criticize him for not driving a yellow car. The fact that I criticized him for being a yellow-phobe doesn't make my criticism valid, it just makes me a dingbat for uttering silly criticisms.

This warrants an attempt on my part to educate you so that you realize that you are advocating crimes against humanity.

Your hatred of diversity and your attempts to erase diversity are closer to crimes against humanity than the efforts of those who are trying to protect diversity.

Just a cursory glance at your post where you equate color of cars with color of people tells me that something in your early life has arrested the development of cerebral cortex. You are a lost cause. I feel sorry for you and the country where you reside.

I gotta hit the hay now.

US is has multiple races as well but I do not see ISIS supporters here. Are you sure there is direct relation between multiple cultures and ISIS?
Not inevitably. But - due to political pressure - there is almost no control of the population development in Germany and most parts of the EU. Things escalate here. The Islamists lived here before ISIS was created. Looks like ISIS sends recruiters into the european islamist milieus.

So problem, it seems like is not the multiple cultures residing in Germany but German immigration policies. Germany should learn to distinguish between normal people and terrorists. They are not on and the same. This shows that the issue of Islamic fundamentalists making into Germany has nothing to do with multiple cultures. It seems like some racist elements inside Germany want to limit immigration of people of color under the pretext of failed integration of multiple cultures.
Germany should learn to distinguish between people who are useful for the economy and people who are not. Those who aren´t should not be allowed to permanently reside in Germany unless they are valid asylum seekers who cannot go back.

Not inevitably. But - due to political pressure - there is almost no control of the population development in Germany and most parts of the EU. Things escalate here. The Islamists lived here before ISIS was created. Looks like ISIS sends recruiters into the european islamist milieus.

So problem, it seems like is not the multiple cultures residing in Germany but German immigration policies. Germany should learn to distinguish between normal people and terrorists. They are not on and the same. This shows that the issue of Islamic fundamentalists making into Germany has nothing to do with multiple cultures. It seems like some racist elements inside Germany want to limit immigration of people of color under the pretext of failed integration of multiple cultures.
Germany should learn to distinguish between people who are useful for the economy and people who are not. Those who aren´t should not be allowed to permanently reside in Germany unless they are valid asylum seekers who cannot go back.

That is fairly reasonable. You do not want too many trouble makers in your country. I like Germany. It is a nice country. You gotta keep it that way :)

Forum List

Back