Germany Is Buying F-35s.

This is the Germany rearming thread. Ukraine vs. Russian murderers is two threads over. Try to focus people.

So we couldn't afford to sell them to the Poles, for giving their old Migs to Ukraine?

Who is writing Biden's war strategy? Goofy?

View attachment 615732

Biden was against that move, and still is. Poland wants to get away from MiGs, and incorporate their air force into western system, and they've been asking for new F-16s for awhile.

Why Washington shut down Poland’s offer to give Ukraine fighter jets

But there is a bigger issue at play. Only (maybe) Ukrainians hate Russians more than Poles. With being part of NATO, and with US planes, Poland could "provoke" Russians into conflict. Given that before WWII Germany and Russia split Poland once, and after WWII Russia partitioned Poland (Minsk was part of Poland, now Belarus, and Lviv was also in Poland, now in Ukraine) Poland would love to get those back.

Here is an idea, have Poland annex Ukraine and form one country, where Russia will become aggressor against NATO. :cool:

Biden was against that move, and still is. Poland wants to get away from MiGs, and incorporate their air force into western system, and they've been asking for new F-16s for awhile.

Why Washington shut down Poland’s offer to give Ukraine fighter jets

But there is a bigger issue at play. Only (maybe) Ukrainians hate Russians more than Poles. With being part of NATO, and with US planes, Poland could "provoke" Russians into conflict. Given that before WWII Germany and Russia split Poland once, and after WWII Russia partitioned Poland (Minsk was part of Poland, now Belarus, and Lviv was also in Poland, now in Ukraine) Poland would love to get those back.

Here is an idea, have Poland annex Ukraine and form one country, where Russia will become aggressor against NATO. :cool:
I imagine Poland will buy Euro fighters and US attack aircraft/helicopters.

If the Poles have half a brain their are doing a crash course in building domestic nukes. That's the only thing that will really insure their safety from the Russian murderers.
Nope. Poland is on the non-proliferation treaty. They are a NATO country that will not be producing nuclear weapon. France, UK, and US are nuclear weapons countries. Other NATO nuclear weapons sharing states are Belgium, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands and Turkey.

Yes several squadrons of F 35s and more Euro fighters. That should match or be more than Russia's 5th gen airfleet.

I would imagine you see similar announcements for Poland, UK, and France.
Not every nation needs bleeding edge tech, so some (Taiwan, Bahrain, Slovakia) are buying new F16s. F16s are much cheaper to buy and maintain.

Ukraine is winning, not losing.
Yes! Trans Team 6 had to retreat but they’ll show those Russians!
B5CCA040-DD1A-4A37-9C16-1A86E2838909.png

Yes several squadrons of F 35s and more Euro fighters. That should match or be more than Russia's 5th gen airfleet.

I would imagine you see similar announcements for Poland, UK, and France.

Eurofighter is trash, designed back in 90's, and even France got away from it in favor of developing their own Rafale.

Germany had plans and technologies for developing their own fighter, but they scrapped those plans when they started DDR reintegration.

Ukraine is winning. Take your propaganda elsewhere, Comrade.

5 Rubles have been deposited into your account.
Post like these are so hilarious, I don't get the shill angle at all. Like, I get the point of trying to convince people that "muh Russia" bad, and NATO good. But what is the benefit of pretending Russia is losing? Do you think Russkie soldiers are going to be sitting on this forum and like "well this poster says we're losing, time to give up boys"?

What do you actually benefit from shilling a Russian loss when they could probably win in a week's time if they go to all out war?
The only thing that's going to do is make more people aware of how much shilling there is here. Are you all retarded?

My point here is that there are no good guys in that war. Zelensky may be presented to us as a hero, but he's far from being good. And we know all about Putin, who is bad guy by the default. And while some are cheering for Ukraine, or Russia, nobody is looking at WHO started all this shit that will take decades to normalize.

I imagine Poland will buy Euro fighters and US attack aircraft/helicopters.

As I said earlier, Eurofighter is a lost cause.

Poland is one of only 4 countries who were meeting NATO requirements with their defense spending. They supported us every time we call them, and they shown they're true ally.

Beside reason given earlier, I don't see any other why they wouldn't be given an opportunity to purchase new F-16 and F-15Xs. In tandem with US F-35 they wouldn't have to worry about Russians. But that's game of politics. One of the countries who wanted F-16s is Croatia, but we played hardball with them and they opted out for 12 used Rafales.

As I said earlier, Eurofighter is a lost cause.

Poland is one of only 4 countries who were meeting NATO requirements with their defense spending. They supported us every time we call them, and they shown they're true ally.

Beside reason given earlier, I don't see any other why they wouldn't be given an opportunity to purchase new F-16 and F-15Xs. In tandem with US F-35 they wouldn't have to worry about Russians. But that's game of politics. One of the countries who wanted F-16s is Croatia, but we played hardball with them and they opted out for 12 used Rafales.
I am not very familiar with the Euro fighter. What's the issue?

Forum List

Back