Germany Is Buying F-35s.

Whoever has air superiority wins the game, and this regardless of the action's on the ground. It's a fact known for ever in wars now. Ukraine has no way of defeating Russian air power if thrown completely into the war. We should be preparing Ukraine for Exodus, not encouraging them to stay and die while we help them to do just that by encouraging them to fight a war they can't win.

Allow them to enter all NATO nation's immediately as refugee's now. Resisting this should make Ukrainians scratch their heads at this point.

I am actually on opposite side of that. What happens when there is nowhere else left to go?

I am not talking about Ukraine only, but in general.

What happens when place you end up in become worse then place you came from?

It might sound cruel, but although nobody want's to suffer, there are some good things that comes from it. The ego runs from suffering, it's the death of the ego. The pain, difficult times, even loss, it the purification and preparation for personal heroism. If all leave Ukraine, who will defend it, or rebuild it? Russia for sure will not rebuild it, they historically never did. With all the support they're getting now from Europe, this might be their only chance to get their independency, even at the price of losing one third of the country.

I don't see issue with that, especially because their MiG-29s would go to Ukraine. And F-16C/D block 60 is one fine plane. If we can sell it to Jordan, why wouldn't we sell it to our NATO ally?

Well, it's one thing what Biden and Democrats are saying publicly, their reluctant and passive actions are clearly saying, at least to me, that they have no interest helping Ukraine. It's not about Poland getting F-16s, it's about Ukraine not getting MiG-29s.

So why $13.6B approved to Ukraine by the Congress in the middle of the night? I believe Ukraine will not see a single penny of that money.

Edit: Poland already have 36 F-16C, and 12 F-16D block 52. So definitely, it's not about Poland not getting planes, it's about Ukraine not getting planes.
It was about replacing the Mig-29's w/ F-16's. Apparently there aren't any available.

That was the claim from State or DOD, I forget which.

It was about replacing the Mig-29's w/ F-16's. Apparently there aren't any available.

That was the claim from State or DOD, I forget which.

As I said earlier, it's not about Poland not getting planes from US.

Poland already has 48 F-16s, they even have 32 F-35s on order.

If US wanted Ukraine to have additional MiG's we would have give them our own, that we (private contractors) got from Moldova some 20 years ago.

Also, where are all those Ukraine's MiGs ad Sukhois? Is it possible they're all lost?

Last edited:
As I said earlier, it's not about Poland not getting planes from US.

Poland already has 48 F-16s, they even have 32 F-35s on order.

If US wanted Ukraine to have additional MiG's we would have give them our own, that we (private contractors) got from Moldova some 20 years ago.

Also, where are all those Ukraine's MiGs ad Sukhois? Is it possible they're all lost?
I'm telling you what was said in the media.....as I said earlier.

They aren't flying due to Ivan Sam's is the claim.

I'm telling you what was said in the media.....as I said earlier.

They aren't flying due to Ivan Sam's is the claim.

I don't get it, if Ukrainian MiGs and Sukhois are not flying due to Russian SAMs, how giving them Polish MiGs will change anything?

I don't get it, if Ukrainian MiGs and Sukhois are not flying due to Russian SAMs, how giving them Polish MiGs will change anything?

Ivan has S-300's. Claim is they aren't flying now because of that. We give them Javelins and Stingers, why not Patriots?

Ivan has S-300's. Claim is they aren't flying now because of that. We give them Javelins and Stingers, why not Patriots?
You're right, Russians have almost complete coverage of Ukraine with their SAMs.

Ukraine has (or had?) S-300s too. And bunch of other old Russian systems. Are they all destroyed, since Ruskies are freely flying all over.

There is no point of giving them Patriots, if they can't use the stuff they already own.

The flying fuck I'm referring to is that I posted "Ukraine is the one who's losing" and immediately underneath, you posted "Ukraine is winning. Take your propaganda elsewhere, Comrade. 5 Rubles have been deposited into your account."

Was that not directed at me? I don't have an account with them and I sure wouldn't accept the equivalence of 4 cents from Russia.
Prove you don't get Rubles from Putin, Comrade.

You're right, Russians have almost complete coverage of Ukraine with their SAMs.

Ukraine has (or had?) S-300s too. And bunch of other old Russian systems. Are they all destroyed, since Ruskies are freely flying all over.

There is no point of giving them Patriots, if they can't use the stuff they already own.

A ret general said they still have S-300's. I think if they light them up, Putin can take them out.

Biden was against that move, and still is. Poland wants to get away from MiGs, and incorporate their air force into western system, and they've been asking for new F-16s for awhile.

Why Washington shut down Poland’s offer to give Ukraine fighter jets

But there is a bigger issue at play. Only (maybe) Ukrainians hate Russians more than Poles. With being part of NATO, and with US planes, Poland could "provoke" Russians into conflict. Given that before WWII Germany and Russia split Poland once, and after WWII Russia partitioned Poland (Minsk was part of Poland, now Belarus, and Lviv was also in Poland, now in Ukraine) Poland would love to get those back.

Here is an idea, have Poland annex Ukraine and form one country, where Russia will become aggressor against NATO. :cool:

I wrote post above back in March. It turns out I was spot on.

Poland has made a lot of noise about the future of western Ukraine, they been articulation about imposing no fly zone, sending peace keepers, buffer on the border, etc... in other words, they're even talking about having their own referendum for the annexation of western Ukraine. That of course can't happen if there are no Polish troops on the ground... just to find out today, there are Polish troops in western Ukraine, entire Polish battalions have been converted into Ukrainian forces and fighting on the front lines.

We are hearing on the news that Belarus is preparing to enter the war, and it's for a reason. Not to help Russians, but to prevent Poles from taking over wester Ukraine, because if that happen, what is preventing Poland to seek the return of their pre-WWII land? Back in June, Lukashenko said that they don't want to invade Ukraine, or to be part of Russian "special military operation", but they have a job of preventing being surrounded by NATO from three sides (Baltic - North, Poland - West, Ukraine - South), and he also said they will never allow Poland to take western Ukraine and possibly to aim further. All this points out to me that western Ukraine will be occupied by Belarus in near future.

Poland has made a lot of noise about the future of western Ukraine, they been articulation about imposing no fly zone, sending peace keepers, buffer on the border, etc... in other words, they're even talking about having their own referendum for the annexation of western Ukraine. That of course can't happen if there are no Polish troops on the ground... just to find out today, there are Polish troops in western Ukraine, entire Polish battalions have been converted into Ukrainian forces and fighting on the front lines.

We are hearing on the news that Belarus is preparing to enter the war, and it's for a reason. Not to help Russians, but to prevent Poles from taking over wester Ukraine, because if that happen, what is preventing Poland to seek the return of their pre-WWII land? Back in June, Lukashenko said that they don't want to invade Ukraine, or to be part of Russian "special military operation", but they have a job of preventing being surrounded by NATO from three sides (Baltic - North, Poland - West, Ukraine - South), and he also said they will never allow Poland to take western Ukraine and possibly to aim further. All this points out to me that western Ukraine will be occupied by Belarus in near future.

Source of this fantasy? :linky:

The possibility of a direct Belarus involvement into the war has been discussed since February, though this hasn't happened and I think that Lukashenko is doing his best to avoid this.

I don't think Belarus army is capable of such large scale military actions as occupation of Western Ukraine on their own. Its numbers are low and it completely lacks real combat experience.

Except of that, they will have to go through Ukrainian Polesje (a geographical region) filled with forests, small rivers and marshes. The Russians weren't so successful in this in Kiev and Chernihiv oblasts, why would Belarus be in Western Ukraine?

Yes several squadrons of F 35s and more Euro fighters. That should match or be more than Russia's 5th gen airfleet.

I would imagine you see similar announcements for Poland, UK, and France.
Poland ordered some F-35s way back. I don't remember when, but at least several months ago.

Source of this fantasy? :linky:

If you're relying to US media to tell you that, you're gonna die uninformed.

Either you're uneducated, or intentionally ignoring the fact that Western Ukraine and Western Belarus were part of Poland and were taken from them by Russians after WWII, and Poland is itching to get it back ever since. Change your VPN settings and try searching it yourself, dunce.

Poland wants to occupy Western Ukrainian land

If you're relying to US media to tell you that, you're gonna die uninformed.

Either you're uneducated, or intentionally ignoring the fact that Western Ukraine and Western Belarus were part of Poland and were taken from them by Russians after WWII, and Poland is itching to get it back ever since. Change your VPN settings and try searching it yourself, dunce.

Poland wants to occupy Western Ukrainian land

1, Why should I trust a magazine by a Greek journalist?

2. The article disappeared.

Forum List

Back