GERMANY: Muslim invaders are pooping and ejaculating in the pool

swimming-pool-2-640x480.jpg

The "Religion Of Peace" is showing it's true colors in Europe these days. Their lack of respect for other cultures is on full display, yet the media wants to cover it up.

A German swimming bath has banned migrants from entering the premises after a group of men went on an obscene rampage, laughing in the faces of pool staff when challenged about their grotesque behaviour.

A group of migrant men and women were caught on security camera at the Johannisbad baths in Zwickau, Saxony engaging in unacceptable behaviour, including masturbating into the jacuzzi. In separate incidents other groups of migrants were caught “contaminating” the children’t training pool by “emptying their bowels in the water”, and sexually assaulting other bathers, reports Bild.

The historic Wilhelmine Zwickau Johannis baths / Wikimedia Commons
The allegations against the migrant bathers has come to light thanks to a leaked internal letter from the Zwickau Town Hall, between the chief clerk to his department head, reproduced in part by German tabloid Bild. Writing of the historic swimming pool’s decision to close their doors to migrants until further notice, Rainer Kallweit wrote this week of a shocking incident which has left the baths abandoned by local swimmers.
In his report, the authenticity of which has since been confirmed by the city administration Mr. Kallweit wrote the shocking words:
“An asylum seeker has masturbated in the hot tub and ejaculated into the basin. This is also recorded on the surveillance camera”. He wrote that the group desecrating the jacuzzi, having been thrown out by the lifeguards later returned took “selfies” of themselves while they were in the tub, “jeering” the whole time.
Writing of another pool under his jurisdiction in the down of Zwickau, the town employee continued to say a group of “young unaccompanied women and children” used the children’s training pool, as none of the party could swim. He wrote, in classic civil servants language they “contaminated the pool by getting rid of the contents of their intestines. Native people immediately left the pool”.
This was not the only assault on the pool. The day before, wrote Mr. Wallweit “8 foreign men … in the sauna” harassed locals, forcing pool staff to pretend the Sauna was out of action when enquiries were made my migrant men, if there were at that time local women using it. He told his superiors: “furthermore, the lifeguards have to protect women and girls from the asylum seekers. Young men wanted to forcibly penetrate the female changing room”.
Police are now investigating the allegations, and in future will be called immediately in case of such behaviour.
The local radio station reports the actions of the migrants has caused “outrage”, and a number of sexual harassment of women and girls by migrants has been reported. Migrants have now been banned from the pool until they can be educated at the migrant centres about “behaviour towards woman and girls in swimwear” and the “user regulations of our baths”.
This behaviour in Zwickau is not by any means unique in Germany. Breitbart London has reported on a number of sex attacks on children in swimming baths over the past week, with girls as young as 11 and boys as young as three being targeted by migrant gangs. On one occasion in Munich, a pair of young girls enjoying the waterslide at their local pool were groped, “allegedly under their bathing suits”, “and possibly raped” by a gang of “refugees”.

REPORT: Locals Fled Pool After Migrants Masturbated Into Jacuzzi, Defecated Into Kid's Pool, Invaded Girls Changing Rooms - Breitbart

Hey, we want 200,000, 400,000, 800,000, maybe a million of these fuckers here in the United States.

Actual legitimate-news link?

No?

Didn't think so.

Endless iterations of the same bullshit story echoed all over the Bloggasphere? Check. :thup:

Gullible's Travels.
"The media wants to cover it up" ---- yet the poster doesn't want to vet his own story. :rolleyes:

Crimper, burdizzo, is a cheap, easy to use, quick way to deal with such people.

It works for animals, much better behaved.

............. Maybe most young male refugee should be crimped. When they want a family, they can apply to adopt.

Muslims shall stay to live in their dirty backward 'countries' in the turd world, but not among humans.
The name of Merkel will be cursed for thousands years in Germany.

GERMANY: Muslim invaders are pooping and ejaculating in the pool and sexually harassing German girls

1-245x300.gif
Now that a German swimming pool has been forced to lift its ban on Muslim male migrants, according to Bäder GmbH (Baths Inc.), Muslims have been masturbating and defecating into the water, and are

sexually harassing and groping women in the Sauna, while trying to storm the women’s changing rooms. Other reports claim Muslim migrants have also been sexually molesting children in a swimming hall.

Read the full story:
http://www.barenakedislam.com/2016/...the-pool-and-sexually-harassing-german-girls/
Who is going to police these disgusting and dangerous sub-human behaviors? Are there any Arab nations offering assistance or apologizing for this display? No. Are there any major populated Islamic groups strongly condemning this behavior and making it clear they are sinning and are anti-Islamic just like the occult is anti-Christian?

Not much if any.

And if they do not then they are complicit and part of these horrific crises, not innocent.

Actually -- who is going to police you gullible idiots who swallow every internet myth Pam Geller comes up with from her perverse imagination?

Eighty posts as if this is a real story? Really?

Dumbasses.......

This thread wins TBB post 143.

Last edited:
The very minute any one of these sub-human scum pulled something like this, they should be rounded up, chained, and sent straight back to whatever shit hole they crawled from. Especially those who are very obviously unable, or more likely, unwilling, to assimilate to the Western ways of treating other people, particularly women. Let them pull all that shit where apparently nobody cares whether they comport themselves as homo sapiens should, or not.
Freakin' animals!

The very minute any one of these sub-human scum pulled something like this, they should be rounded up, chained, and sent straight back to whatever shit hole they crawled from. Especially those who are very obviously unable, or more likely, unwilling, to assimilate to the Western ways of treating other people, particularly women. Let them pull all that shit where apparently nobody cares whether they comport themselves as homo sapiens should, or not.
Freakin' animals!

The very minute this turns out to be any kind of actual real story, we'll get right on that.

Freakin' animals!

The very minute this turns out to be any kind of actual real story, we'll get right on that.
Not so far fetched if you have ever lived among ME immigrants in Germany. And I was there even before "radicals" were being imported wholesale into the country. I almost retired in Germany, it was such a nice place. Now, yeah...glad I'm in Alaska. IF the animals are forced on us here, they will most likely succumb to the inhospitable elements, if they don't leave first. We had several Somali families resettled here years ago. Most of them are gone.

Freakin' animals!

Not so far fetched if you have ever lived among ME immigrants in Germany. And I was there even before "radicals" were being imported wholesale into the country. I almost retired in Germany, it was such a nice place. Now, yeah...glad I'm in Alaska. IF the animals are forced on us here, they will most likely succumb to the inhospitable elements, if they don't leave first. We had several Somali families resettled here years ago. Most of them are gone.

Actually I did live there, also among ME immigrants and transients, and also before said "radicals" (read: refugees fleeing radicals), and it doesn't add up with my experience at all.

And I also looked for any kind of legitimate report of this 'story', and found only echoes of this same unsubstantiated blog. The link it gives goes only to a page whining about "you have AdBlock on". Have yet to see a legitimate link.

As I said, when anyone comes up with such a link, we'll take it seriously. "Barenakedislam" ain't gonna cut it.

Frigging unreal.

-Geaux
===========

A GANG of migrant men sexually assaulted German women at a historic swimming bath, it has been claimed.,
swimming-pool-637276.jpg
GETTY

Migrants assaulted women at a swimming pool, according to reports
Other migrants were caught "emptying their bowels" in the children's pool and masturbating in a hot tub, according to reports.
They are thought to have been caught on CCTV before laughing at pool staff when challenged about their behaviour.
Following the allegations, the historic Johannisbad baths in Zwickau, Saxony has banned migrants from the premises until further notice.
Horror as gangs of migrants 'assault female swimmers and masturbate in hot tub'
Pigs.

Freakin' animals!

Actually I did live there, also among ME immigrants and transients, and also before said "radicals" (read: refugees fleeing radicals), and it doesn't add up with my experience at all.

And I also looked for any kind of legitimate report of this 'story', and found only echoes of this same unsubstantiated blog. The link it gives goes only to a page whining about "you have AdBlock on". Have yet to see a legitimate link.

As I said, when anyone comes up with such a link, we'll take it seriously. "Barenakedislam" ain't gonna cut it.
Interesting that when I lived in Germany, muslims did not force their women into mufti. Most of them stank to hell and back, BO being the favored scent. Now, things are different and they are (reportedly) completely different and absolutely bent on establishing their own "allah-sanctioned" BS enclaves.

Freakin' animals!

Interesting that when I lived in Germany, muslims did not force their women into mufti. Most of them stank to hell and back, BO being the favored scent. Now, things are different and they are (reportedly) completely different and absolutely bent on establishing their own "allah-sanctioned" BS enclaves.
That's the difference between having a few and importing a million fighting men.

The hordes of Islamic invaders.....pooping and ejaculating in the pool......among other things like raping, robbing....

Them.

And --- once again --- where is any evidence that them exist at all?

REPORT: Locals Fled Pool After Migrants Masturbated Into Jacuzzi, Defecated Into Kid's Pool, Invaded Girls Changing Rooms - Breitbart

migrants arrested after 'masturbating at historic German baths'

Migrants Banned From German Baths After What They're Caught Doing on Camera

Cologne attacks: Migrant men banned from German swimming pool - BBC News

German town bans male refugees from swimming pool

There does seem to be a diverse number of media outlets reporting the story. And while some media does blindly reprint stories, a number of those are known for doing decent fact checking before publishing.

I would suggest it's more than just an internet myth.

The hordes of Islamic invaders.....pooping and ejaculating in the pool......among other things like raping, robbing....

Them.

Pogo, please don't make me start shouting at you, you wouldn't like it.

Unless you have been living in cave, WTF are you going on about? As I've been on the ground, I tell you it IS happening, they DO exist, they ARE savages.

Them.

migrants arrested after 'masturbating at historic German baths'

Migrants Banned From German Baths After What They're Caught Doing on Camera

Cologne attacks: Migrant men banned from German swimming pool - BBC News

German town bans male refugees from swimming pool

There does seem to be a diverse number of media outlets reporting the story. And while some media does blindly reprint stories, a number of those are known for doing decent fact checking before publishing.

I would suggest it's more than just an internet myth.

Danke.

Forum List

Back