GERMANY: Muslim invaders are pooping and ejaculating in the pool

Muslim Inbreeding issue ignored completely by our "leaders". Is it real or is it Memorex? Problem?

Muhammad married his son´s wife Zeinab who was also his first cousin. This sunna is so popular in muslim countries that over 50% marriages are with first cousins.

The results are devastating.

Nicolai Sennels is a Danish psychologist who has done extensive research into a little-known problem in the Muslim world: the disastrous consequences of Muslim inbreeding brought about by the marriage of first-cousins.

The practice of marrying close relatives, which has been prohibited in the Judeo-Christian tradition since the days of Moses, was sanctioned by Muhammad and has been going on now for 50 generations (1,400 years) in the Muslim world.

According to Sennels, close to half of all Muslims in the world are inbred. In Pakistan, the numbers approach 70%. Even in England, more than half of Pakistani immigrants are married to their first cousins, and in Denmark the number of inbred Pakistani immigrants is around 40%.

The numbers are equally devastating in other important Muslim countries: 67% in Saudi Arabia, 64% in Jordan and Kuwait, 63% in Sudan, 60% in Iraq, and 54% in the United Arab Emirates and Qatar.

According to the BBC, this Pakistani, Muslim-inspired inbreeding is thought to explain the probability that a British Pakistani family is more than 13 times as likely to have children with recessive genetic disorders. While Pakistanis are responsible for three percent of the births in the UK, they account for 33% of children with genetic birth defects.

The risk of what are called autosomal recessive disorders such as cystic fibrosis and spinal muscular atrophy is 18 times higher and the risk of death due to malformations is 10 times higher.

A BBC report discussed Pakistanis in Britain, 55% of whom marry a first cousin. Given the high rate of such marriages, many children come from repeated generations of first-cousin marriages. The report states that these children are 13 times more likely than the general population to produce children with genetic disorders, and one in ten children of first-cousin marriages in Birmingham either dies in infancy or develops a serious disability.

Muslims shall stay to live in their dirty backward 'countries' in the turd world, but not among humans.
The name of Merkel will be cursed for thousands years in Germany.

GERMANY: Muslim invaders are pooping and ejaculating in the pool and sexually harassing German girls

1-245x300.gif
Now that a German swimming pool has been forced to lift its ban on Muslim male migrants, according to Bäder GmbH (Baths Inc.), Muslims have been masturbating and defecating into the water, and are

sexually harassing and groping women in the Sauna, while trying to storm the women’s changing rooms. Other reports claim Muslim migrants have also been sexually molesting children in a swimming hall.

Read the full story:
http://www.barenakedislam.com/2016/...the-pool-and-sexually-harassing-german-girls/
Let's let more Muslims in! Who doesn't like to dive into a pool filled with poop and sperm?

Muslims shall stay to live in their dirty backward 'countries' in the turd world, but not among humans.

GERMANY: Muslim invaders are pooping and ejaculating in the pool and sexually harassing German girls

1-245x300.gif
Now that a German swimming pool has been forced to lift its ban on Muslim male migrants, according to Bäder GmbH (Baths Inc.), Muslims have been masturbating and defecating into the water, and are

sexually harassing and groping women in the Sauna, while trying to storm the women’s changing rooms. Other reports claim Muslim migrants have also been sexually molesting children in a swimming hall.

Read the full story:
http://www.barenakedislam.com/2016/...the-pool-and-sexually-harassing-german-girls/
Let's let more Muslims in! Who doesn't like to dive into a pool filled with poop and sperm?

Traitor Bitch Merkel mustn't, haven't seen any pictures of her taking a dip with the Muslim savages she's brought in.

1-245x300.gif

Read the full story:

Traitor Bitch Merkel mustn't, haven't seen any pictures of her taking a dip with the Muslim savages she's brought in.

Merkel needs to use that pool water for mouthwash. :clap2:

1-245x300.gif

Read the full story:

We need to start a campaign to FORCE this to happen!

If you were accurate, and you should be, the men were ejaculating in the hot tub. They went to the children's pool to shit.

The hordes of Islamic invaders.....pooping and ejaculating in the pool......among other things like raping, robbing....

Them.

And --- once again --- where is any evidence that them exist at all?

REPORT: Locals Fled Pool After Migrants Masturbated Into Jacuzzi, Defecated Into Kid's Pool, Invaded Girls Changing Rooms - Breitbart

migrants arrested after 'masturbating at historic German baths'

Migrants Banned From German Baths After What They're Caught Doing on Camera

Cologne attacks: Migrant men banned from German swimming pool - BBC News

German town bans male refugees from swimming pool

There does seem to be a diverse number of media outlets reporting the story. And while some media does blindly reprint stories, a number of those are known for doing decent fact checking before publishing.

I would suggest it's more than just an internet myth.

I would suggest you vet your own links as well. ALL of these links only refer back to Dimbart (which cites no source). Except for the BBC story, which is not the same story. And the last link -- same thing.

What's in the title though -- the Barenakedislam thing --- has yet to show up anywhere.
I dunno, perhaps I'm the only one around here who learned to read. :dunno:

Last edited:

The hordes of Islamic invaders.....pooping and ejaculating in the pool......among other things like raping, robbing....

Them.

What's the evidence?

You must be joking.... are you living under a stone? don't you read the news??

Exactly --- no one can cite any.
I asked that question immediately upon reading this thread, this morning, without even checking for myself.
I have yet to see an answer.

1-245x300.gif

Read the full story:

now you are talking.

I don't have any sympathy left for Merkel

None....German left wing scum...

SCUM!

SCUM!
She hasn't just messed up Germany either, over half a million of her migrants have gone missing, probably not even in Germany any more.

The Daily Mail reported that the German government admits it can’t account for 600,000 of its 1.1 million asylum-seekers from the Middle East and Africa, and many are thought to be using multiple identities to travel across Europe.

SCUM!
She hasn't just messed up Germany either, over half a million of her migrants have gone missing, probably not even in Germany any more.

The Daily Mail reported that the German government admits it can’t account for 600,000 of its 1.1 million asylum-seekers from the Middle East and Africa, and many are thought to be using multiple identities to travel across Europe.

She is a witch.....Merkel is....all for One World Government....

She has been bought.....scum.....she is SCUM!

look what she has done to Europe!

what a .....piece of

crap.

I want to know.....is all Western Europe .....going to be led....like lambs to slaughter?

Are they not going to fight?

Don't they care anymore?

What is the answer.....?

Are all Europeans morons?

Because if they are....

cool.....bye bye Europe.....hello Sharia bloody Law

1-245x300.gif

Read the full story:

GERMANY: Muslim invaders are pooping and ejaculating in the pool

They'll get over it. People stopped complaining about it here.

Redneck-Games-Chip-Litherland086.jpg

4661555356_f09700bb57.jpg

I want to know.....is all Western Europe .....going to be led....like lambs to slaughter?

Don't they care anymore?

What is the answer.....?

Because if they are....

For years if anyone mentioned immigration or Muslims they were shouted down as racists and islamofauxbes. It took a party in England like UKIP to force the gvmnt to discuss immigration issues once again, but still, most of Western Europe has effectively been emasculated. I don't have high hopes, although if something is going to happen, it will most likely start in Germany.

Them.

What's the evidence?

I asked that question immediately upon reading this thread, this morning, without even checking for myself.

"I have yet to see an answer"

I gave you an answer. We have many people from the organisations we're associated with RIGHT across multiple nations in Europa, they are filing reports back each day, from on the front lines.

IF you insist on thinking none of this is happening, that's your foolish choice. I'm sorry that you wish to believe that the Muslims AREN'T savages, that they're NOT on disgusting rampages, that they're NOT raping women AND children etc. Keep in your Fantasy Land, if it makes you feel happier and cosier.

Goodbye.

Don't they care anymore?

What is the answer.....?

Because if they are....

For years if anyone mentioned immigration or Muslims they were shouted down as racists and islamofauxbes. It took a party in England like UKIP to force the gvmnt to discuss immigration issues once again, but still, most of Western Europe has effectively been emasculated. I don't have high hopes, although if something is going to happen, it will most likely start in Germany.

yep

like lams to the slaughter

Sad

Them.

What's the evidence?

I gave you an answer. We have many people from the organisations we're associated with RIGHT across multiple nations in Europa, they are filing reports back each day, from on the front lines.

IF you insist on thinking none of this is happening, that's your foolish choice. I'm sorry that you wish to believe that the Muslims AREN'T savages, that they're NOT on disgusting rampages, that they're NOT raping women AND children etc. Keep in your Fantasy Land, if it makes you feel happier and cosier.

Goodbye.

No link.
That's what I've noted all day.

You lose.

Them.

What's the evidence?

Goodbye.

No link.
That's what I've noted all day.

You lose.

Do you COMPLETELY LACK the ability to READ? How am I posting a f-cking link from reports we're getting from our f-cking organisations....we DON'T provide links to horsecrap MSM sites you know.

Forum List

Back