Germany Remains Deeply Anti-Semitic.

What did I say on this topic, that was bigoted? And please... Do quote me.

It would be very informative when you name a 'gentile' country jews lived in which wasn't antisemitic. Through entirely human history jews were expelled from almost all countries.
It's interesting isn't it? How these people manage to wear out their welcome everywhere they go eventually. Why is that?
So... You find legitimate questions; that some are unwilling, or unable to answer, to be bigoted...? We must be using different dictionaries.

to what "legitimate" question to you refer?
The one that was quoted.

It would be very informative when you name a 'gentile' country jews lived in which wasn't antisemitic. Through entirely human history jews were expelled from almost all countries.
It's interesting isn't it? How these people manage to wear out their welcome everywhere they go eventually. Why is that?
So... You find legitimate questions; that some are unwilling, or unable to answer, to be bigoted...? We must be using different dictionaries.

The one that was quoted.

So have the Jews “worn out their welcome” in America yet?

The one that was quoted.

I haven't seen a wide spread opposition to their presence as of yet. However I have noticed increasing levels of animosity where banking, and media are concerned...

The one that was quoted.

I haven't seen a wide spread opposition to their presence as of yet. However I have noticed increasing levels of animosity where banking, and media are concerned...

Are you worried that they might replace you?

The one that was quoted.

Are you worried that they might replace you?
Nah. I'm irreplaceable.

It's interesting isn't it? How these people manage to wear out their welcome everywhere they go eventually. Why is that? <<<<< THAT ONE???

ok----for discussion. I will assume that the people who, in your opinion, have worn out welcome,
historically----ALWAYS----are JEWS. A good proposal for discussion. Jews have been jews for
more than 3000 years and over time have lived THRUOUT the world. -----in most of the world. Same is
true of Hindus-----and that which actually constitutes a kind of "sect" of Hinduism-----to wit, Buddhism
is another SURVIVOR. in the world today. There are very few religions of history that are SURVIVORS
of 3000 years. Taoism also hangs on Zoroastrianism is also a very old religion but it hangs on by a thread.
MOST OF THE HISTORIC RELIGIONS have actually dropped dead-----MOST.. Christianity dies
in every Islamic dominated land.

It was a matter of MORE OR LESS
From what I can gather of the OP, she considers it to be more. Which is why the question arises, why live there?

"it" has----in the course of history------been a matter of more or less------in Germany in the bulk of its
history----it WAS less. "it" actually grew with the vile disgusting lump of shit----LUTHER

What do you mean, 'everywhere they go'?

Jews were in Europe before the different tribes got there.

They came with the Romans.
No one was there when the Romans arrived? Hmmm... Who knew?

What's that got to do with anything?
If you managed to read the post to which I was responding; the answer to your question is self explanatory...

I've met your type before.
People with an education? Good on you! You should spend more time with my type. With any luck, we might rub off on you.

No thanks!

No one was there when the Romans arrived? Hmmm... Who knew?

What's that got to do with anything?
If you managed to read the post to which I was responding; the answer to your question is self explanatory...

I've met your type before.
People with an education? Good on you! You should spend more time with my type. With any luck, we might rub off on you.

No thanks!
If one prefers the bliss of ignorance... That is their choice.

People hate others who are more intelligent than them.

Greg

That’s why I hate nobody.

Is that why you hate Polish people?

Forum List

Back