Germany Remains Deeply Anti-Semitic.

It would be very informative when you name a 'gentile' country jews lived in which wasn't antisemitic. Through entirely human history jews were expelled from almost all countries.
It's interesting isn't it? How these people manage to wear out their welcome everywhere they go eventually. Why is that?

People hate others who are more intelligent than them.

Greg

A lot of people also hate stupid people, stupid people can be very annoying.

What's that got to do with anything?
If you managed to read the post to which I was responding; the answer to your question is self explanatory...

I've met your type before.
People with an education? Good on you! You should spend more time with my type. With any luck, we might rub off on you.

No thanks!
If one prefers the bliss of ignorance... That is their choice.

You must be in rapture then.

It would be very informative when you name a 'gentile' country jews lived in which wasn't antisemitic. Through entirely human history jews were expelled from almost all countries.
It's interesting isn't it? How these people manage to wear out their welcome everywhere they go eventually. Why is that?

People hate others who are more intelligent than them.

Greg

A lot of people also hate stupid people, stupid people can be very annoying.

You're merely irritating.

Buddha was a hindu prince SEEKING NIRVANA------a hindu concept----Buddhist do lots of hindu things
I'd say one would have to worship the Hindu pantheon to be a Hindu sect. Like, can one be a Christian sect without worshipping Christ? I think not.

Buddha was a hindu prince SEEKING NIRVANA------a hindu concept----Buddhist do lots of hindu things
I'd say one would have to worship the Hindu pantheon to be a Hindu sect. Like, can one be a Christian sect without worshipping Christ? I think not.

ok ok---------yes---I consider Christianity to be a spin off from Judaism------Bahaism a spin off from
islam, and Buddhism as spin-off from Hinduism----------IMHO

If you managed to read the post to which I was responding; the answer to your question is self explanatory...

People with an education? Good on you! You should spend more time with my type. With any luck, we might rub off on you.

No thanks!

I bet you thought yourself clever with that flaccid attempt at reversal... LOL...

Yet it is everyone else's fault but theirs, Amazing how so many countries can be wrong
A History of the Jews, a list of expulsions for 2000 years
A History of the Jews, a list of expulsions for 2000 years

Last edited:

No thanks!

I bet you thought yourself clever with that flaccid attempt at reversal... LOL...

Flaccid doesn't apply to me. You can't even get your euphemisms right.

Yet it is everyone else's fault but theirs, Amazing how so many countries can be wrong

try again------Christians and muslims

Jews were in Europe before the different tribes got there.
They came with the Romans.
Jesus. As self aware as ever. For instance, different tribes were always in Europe.
It is not clear to me what Mindful meant by "tribes"
I'm wondering who Mindfule thinks the Romans were guarding the Rhine against if Jews came with the Romans and were there before the German tribes. Still. that's pointless speculation, she could be wittering on about anything and it would still be wrong.

ok ok---------yes---I consider Christianity to be a spin off from Judaism------Bahaism a spin off from
islam, and Buddhism as spin-off from Hinduism----------IMHO
Yet Christians worship YWHW as do Jews. Buddhists do not worship Vishnu and the rest of the pantheon.

Jews were in Europe before the different tribes got there.
They came with the Romans.
Jesus. As self aware as ever. For instance, different tribes were always in Europe.
It is not clear to me what Mindful meant by "tribes"
I'm wondering who Mindfule thinks the Romans were guarding the Rhine against if Jews came with the Romans and were there before the German tribes. Still. that's pointless speculation, she could be wittering on about anything and it would still be wrong.

Keep flailing. Got anywhere yet?

No thanks!

Flaccid doesn't apply to me. You can't even get your euphemisms right.
But it does apply to your attempts to gain a firm position of advantage in this debate. All these pages later; and you are still running from your statement of a tribless Germany prior to Roman expansion. Hell... You're turning this into an outright marathon.

Forum List

Back