Germany Remains Deeply Anti-Semitic.

talk to a HINDU
Oh, they say it's the same. They don't like the competition. It's the Buddhists who say it's different. Funny that. Sounds like you've been talking to Hindus. Still don't know of Buddhists worshipping Vishnu and the rest of the Hindu pantheon. Can't imagine how one can be a Hindu without doing that.

talk to a HINDU
Oh, they say it's the same. They don't like the competition. It's the Buddhists who say it's different. Funny that. Sounds like you've been talking to Hindus. Still don't know of Buddhists worshipping Vishnu and the rest of the Hindu pantheon. Can't imagine how one can be a Hindu without doing that.

I have spoken to lots of hindus and Buddhists. Lots of hindus insist that they do not worship Vishnu or the
other guys and gals. Lots of Buddhists insist on REINCARNATION -----and a weird kind of eternal nirvana

I have spoken to lots of hindus and Buddhists. Lots of hindus insist that they do not worship Vishnu or the
other guys and gals. Lots of Buddhists insist on REINCARNATION -----and a weird kind of eternal nirvana
Ok, I concede one does not need to worship members of the pantheon to define oneself as Hindu. Reincarnation is not limited to Hinduism. As I understand it, reincarnation is fundamental to Buddhism. Extinction of one's self is not a Hindu concept, it is Buddhism.

Last edited:
Ok, I concede one does not need to worship members of the pantheon to define oneself as Hindu. Reincarnation is not limited to Hinduism. Extinction of one's self is not a Hindu concept, it is Buddhism.

you are cherry picking incidental stuff--------Buddhism is a spin off of Hinduism------PRINCE SIDDHARTHA
was a hindu during his life-time-------he sits on a lotus flower as we post like all the other "gods" in
cybernirvana

Jews were in Europe before the different tribes got there.
They came with the Romans.
Jesus. As self aware as ever. For instance, different tribes were always in Europe.
It is not clear to me what Mindful meant by "tribes"
I'm wondering who Mindfule thinks the Romans were guarding the Rhine against if Jews came with the Romans and were there before the German tribes. Still. that's pointless speculation, she could be wittering on about anything and it would still be wrong.
Intentionally obtuse, and and ambiguous. Designed for the purpose of leaving open the possibility of cobbling together a response at a later point in time. I've already called her on it. And am still waiting...

Jesus. As self aware as ever. For instance, different tribes were always in Europe.
I'm wondering who Mindfule thinks the Romans were guarding the Rhine against if Jews came with the Romans and were there before the German tribes. Still. that's pointless speculation, she could be wittering on about anything and it would still be wrong.
Intentionally obtuse, and and ambiguous. Designed for the purpose of leaving open the possibility of cobbling together a response at a later point in time. I've already called her on it. And am still waiting...

Don't kid yourself.

I might eat you up for my dinner.

How anti-Semitic is Germany today? A Holocaust survivor stuns German TV viewers with her candid answers.

Germany was always anti-Semitic, that has not changed much,” Esther Bejarano – who was enslaved in the infamous “women’s orchestra” of the Auschwitz death camp – told the ARDNetwork‘s flagship “

Bejarano was one of several guests on an International Holocaust Remembrance Day edition of the show that asked the question, “How anti-Semitic is Germany today?” Other guests who participated in the candid and often emotional discussion included two government ministers, a prominent human rights advocate and a leading scholar of modern Jewish history.

Much of the show was dedicated to a harrowing interview with Bejarano about her incarceration in Auschwitz. She began by relating that her father had been a stalwart German patriot, convinced that the German people would reject Adolf Hitler’s Nazi Party. But after the Nazis came to power and prevented the family from emigrating to British Mandatory Palestine, Bejarano was imprisoned in a hard labor camp in Germany, before being deported to the Auschwitz death camp in Poland in April 1943.

Germany Remains Deeply Anti-Semitic

You do realize, don't you, that any thread about antisemitism acts as an open invitation for every piece of human excrement to announce themselves.

I think the sick things see it as a role call or something.

Don't kid yourself.

I've got an Apple in my mouth, and I'm patiently waiting...

How anti-Semitic is Germany today? A Holocaust survivor stuns German TV viewers with her candid answers.

Germany was always anti-Semitic, that has not changed much,” Esther Bejarano – who was enslaved in the infamous “women’s orchestra” of the Auschwitz death camp – told the ARDNetwork‘s flagship “

Bejarano was one of several guests on an International Holocaust Remembrance Day edition of the show that asked the question, “How anti-Semitic is Germany today?” Other guests who participated in the candid and often emotional discussion included two government ministers, a prominent human rights advocate and a leading scholar of modern Jewish history.

Much of the show was dedicated to a harrowing interview with Bejarano about her incarceration in Auschwitz. She began by relating that her father had been a stalwart German patriot, convinced that the German people would reject Adolf Hitler’s Nazi Party. But after the Nazis came to power and prevented the family from emigrating to British Mandatory Palestine, Bejarano was imprisoned in a hard labor camp in Germany, before being deported to the Auschwitz death camp in Poland in April 1943.

You do realize, don't you, that any thread about antisemitism acts as an open invitation for every piece of human excrement to announce themselves.

Yes. I should have known better.

Don't kid yourself.

I've got an Apple in my mouth, and I'm patiently waiting...

:th_believecrap::shutupsmiley:

One time for a lark, I signed up at a new web site, and posted the question "there sure seems to be quite a few antisemites here."

They lined up to announce themselves in such droves, I was saved a lot of time and energy figuring out who they were.

One time for a lark, I signed up at a new web site, and posted the question "there sure seems to be quite a few antisemites here."

They lined up to announce themselves in such droves, I was saved a lot of time and energy figuring out who they were.

The Internet seems to be a breeding ground.

The cowardly anonymity it provides.

So true.

The zionist Juden flock to these threads like flies to manure. ..... :cool:

sunni, dear-----Vasator who is PRESENTLY THE PIG with an apple in its mouth---waiting
for the barbecue pit----endorsing your comment

The Internet seems to be a breeding ground.

The cowardly anonymity it provides.
While you here... Are condemning those who oppose you're view... Now is the part where you divulge your actual government registered name.... Don't worry... The board will wait. I'm sure You're tripping over yourself to virtue signal this position with concrete reference to you're verifiable, government traceable name. So... What is it? First, last , and middle ought to do it....

Forum List

Back