Germany Scales Back on Wind Energy Because Its Not Working

Everything the Left does ends up hurting people.

The German government loves to talk about the importance of green energies, but when it comes to their expansion, it is in fact doing the opposite: Old wind turbines are being removed without being replaced by new generation turbines.

Perhaps it’s beginning dawn on the German government that especially wind and solar energy just aren’t working out, and so they have massively scaled back subsidies with the aim of scaling them back. […]

The NDR [German public television] reports that in the coming years, 16 GW of wind power will be removed from the subsidy system. Almost two-thirds of this may not be replaced by new, more powerful ones.

As far as Altenstedt goes, where the three featured turbines are being dismantled, the NDR reports: “No more wind turbines may be built in Altenstedt, there are no more planning permits. The energy transition is now history here.

The remaining infrastructure: transmission lines, access roads, transformers etc. are available and are now no longer being used. In Altenstedt they will probably become the first relics of a past idea that went sour.

They must be getting ready to invade France again.
Any explanation why you write such a totally absurde bullshit?
Germany has wanted north Eastern France

North Eastern part of the rest of the empire of the Frankonians which is today called France? ... One moment ... I guess you mean the territory between Belgium and Switzerland - das Elsaß - French: Alsace. This always had been a "Zankapfel" (=bone of contention) between the West-Frankonian, Middle-Frankonian and East-Frankonian empires. After world war 1 the Alsace - nearly only German population - became part of France. Today everyone speaks French in this area and as far as I heard the German language died nearly out.

for a long time. We should probably give Germany back to Russia.

Back to Russia? ... Hmmm ... No problem this wish - but: Any concrete reason why you hate us or do you just simple learned to hate us? From whom and how? And what were the reasons from your teachers to teach you hate against Germans? Did they hate you too?

Germany was never really punished for WWII.

What is your nationality? Idiotistan?

Russia had East Germany, we should have just given them West Germany as well.

And what is your personal problem in this context?

I had family members who died fighting the Krauts.

Aha. So what? "You" lost about 400,000 soldiers. It's the normal risk of soldiers to die in a war. We lost some million people - most of them were civilists. It's not a normal risk of civilists to be murdered in a war.

Germany never really paid for that.

You are really funny. Because of world war 1 for example the USA doubled their economy.

At least England are grateful and are solid allies.

I'm sure the Brits are - but you are not. The only good Brit, German, French, Slaw, Black, Indian, ... you ever saw, was dead.

Germany was responsible for EVERY death in WWII.

lol. sure.

The German government loves to talk about the importance of green energies, but when it comes to their expansion, it is in fact doing the opposite: Old wind turbines are being removed without being replaced by new generation turbines.

Perhaps it’s beginning dawn on the German government that especially wind and solar energy just aren’t working out, and so they have massively scaled back subsidies with the aim of scaling them back. […]

The NDR [German public television] reports that in the coming years, 16 GW of wind power will be removed from the subsidy system. Almost two-thirds of this may not be replaced by new, more powerful ones.

As far as Altenstedt goes, where the three featured turbines are being dismantled, the NDR reports: “No more wind turbines may be built in Altenstedt, there are no more planning permits. The energy transition is now history here.

The remaining infrastructure: transmission lines, access roads, transformers etc. are available and are now no longer being used. In Altenstedt they will probably become the first relics of a past idea that went sour.

North Eastern part of the rest of the empire of the Frankonians which is today called France? ... One moment ... I guess you mean the territory between Belgium and Switzerland - das Elsaß - French: Alsace. This always had been a "Zankapfel" (=bone of contention) between the West-Frankonian, Middle-Frankonian and East-Frankonian empires. After world war 1 the Alsace - nearly only German population - became part of France. Today everyone speaks French in this area and as far as I heard the German language died nearly out.

Back to Russia? ... Hmmm ... No problem this wish - but: Any concrete reason why you hate us or do you just simple learned to hate us? From whom and how? And what were the reasons from your teachers to teach you hate against Germans? Did they hate you too?

Aha. So what? "You" lost about 400,000 soldiers. It's the normal risk of soldiers to die in a war. We lost some million people - most of them were civilists. It's not a normal risk of civilists to be murdered in a war.

You are really funny. Because of world war 1 for example the USA doubled their economy.

I'm sure the Brits are - but you are not. The only good Brit, German, French, Slaw, Black, Indian, ... you ever saw, was dead.

lol. sure.

It's simple logic. Who was the aggressor that started it all?

I never understood why so many US-Americans hate Germans although never in history Germany had done anything bad to the USA. But the USA together with the Brits damaged Germany more and murdered much more Germans than any other nation in history ever had done. On absolutelly not any reason to have do so - except to play to be "the good guy" to help all enemies of Germany.
So you would have rather the Americans let the Russians have all of Germany instead of saving Germany from the Russians and rebuilding Europe?

Ungrateful much?

lol. sure.

it's simple alright. do you know that wwii had a pacific theatre?

lol. sure.

Yes, that began with a sneak attack by Japan who was allied with Germany.

lol. sure.

lol. how limited. you think the pacific part of ww2 started with pearl harbor. adorable.

lol. sure.

lol. how limited. you think the pacific part of ww2 started with pearl harbor. adorable.

Yep. That's when the shooting started.

Of course by your logic, you probably believe that WWII started after reparations from WWI and WWII was started by the allies. :rolleyes:

You gotta to love how Germans still can't take accountability for their actions.

lol. sure.

Of course by your logic, you probably believe that WWII started after reparations from WWI and WWII was started by the allies. :rolleyes:

my logic says that japan invaded china long before pearl harbor and that the pacific war was ongoing at that time. ever heard of the nanjing massacre?

let's recap, fat american: you queefed that every death in WWII is the responsibility of germany. i laughed at that.

had you made a less bombastic statement, which is probably impossible for you due to being a bragging loudmouth american, i might have agreed with you.

germany is responsible for starting the war in europe and for all deaths thereafter. that does however not absolve you twats from everything, lol.

lol. sure.

my logic says that japan invaded china long before pearl harbor and that the pacific war was ongoing at that time. ever heard of the nanjing massacre?

let's recap, fat american: you queefed that every death in WWII is the responsibility of germany. i laughed at that.

had you made a less bombastic statement, which is probably impossible for you due to being a bragging loudmouth american, i might have agreed with you.

germany is responsible for starting the war in europe and for all deaths thereafter. that does however not absolve you twats from everything, lol.

Germany is responsible for WWII period.

lol. sure.

Germany is responsible for WWII period.

ok. germany lost that war and was severely punished. of course, some of the more responsible individuals were invited to america and were not punished at all. lol.

tell me when you can move on to the post ww2 period and are willing to discuss accountability of the USA for their many wars.

Wrong Germany scaled back wind energy because they are now part of the new Soviet Union and are funding Russia with gas profits

You gotta to love how Germans still can't take accountability for their actions.
that's rich coming from an american. lol
Like I said before, it's amazing how America became the bad guy given the history of England, Germany and Russia.

Thanks for proving my point.
you all worked and are working hard for it.

germans did for example not fall for your kabuki theatre with regard to WMDs.

i am not convinced. ~ j. fischer

Very short to the wrongly quoted nonsense here: A problem in context "lower expansion speed of wind power facilities in Germany" is the very limited space in Germany. As an illustration: If the USA had the same population density as it is in Germany then 8 billlion people would live in the USA now.

Air traffic control systems for example prevent windcraft facilities - because it needs a distance of 10 miles between radar control systems, radio beacons and windcraft facilities. A problem in this context is for example the USA. No one needs radio beacons any longer, if someone is using GPS. But GPS is not a reliable system, because the USA is not a reliable nation. And the European alternative system "Galileo" is under pressure - because of mysteries - since a very long time now. By the way: Do you have a mystery creating secret service full of liars in the USA?
“Old wind turbines are being removed without being replaced by new generation turbines.”

True or not true?

True.

Germans are tired of paying the exorbitant price to kill birds.

Actually the Germans are buying gas from the former Soviet Union

We lost 400,000 brave people to something that Germany started, so even the million Germans dead are Germany's fault. We should have nuked Germany over and over. Now Germany is accepting millions of arab terrorists, how's that working out for you? lol. Bunch of retards. Even your language is stupid.

lol. sure.

We should have nuked Germany, and dropped a big one on Tokyo. Do you think there's still time?

Forum List

Back