Germany Scales Back on Wind Energy Because Its Not Working

Closer to Germany, Russia and England. They were all imperialistic. The US was the least imperialistic and had the most power to be imperialistic. If we wanted to take it, there was no one who could stop us.

By the way: Take your soldiers. Leave Germany.

Last edited:
And then there's this

Germany has an opportunity to phase-out coal power plants almost a decade ahead of schedule -- but it will require a fleet of natural gas plants to do it, a new study by Wartsila Oyj shows.

Adding as much as 12 gigawatts of gas-fired, combined heat and power plants to a mix of renewable energy sources would help the country replace existing coal facilities by 2030, according to the Finnish company. Germany plans to close all of its coal plants by 2038 at the latest.
They're phasing out wind poweBir because when power ....um.....blows
Everything the Left does ends up hurting people.

The German government loves to talk about the importance of green energies, but when it comes to their expansion, it is in fact doing the opposite: Old wind turbines are being removed without being replaced by new generation turbines.

Perhaps it’s beginning dawn on the German government that especially wind and solar energy just aren’t working out, and so they have massively scaled back subsidies with the aim of scaling them back. […]

The NDR [German public television] reports that in the coming years, 16 GW of wind power will be removed from the subsidy system. Almost two-thirds of this may not be replaced by new, more powerful ones.

As far as Altenstedt goes, where the three featured turbines are being dismantled, the NDR reports: “No more wind turbines may be built in Altenstedt, there are no more planning permits. The energy transition is now history here.

The remaining infrastructure: transmission lines, access roads, transformers etc. are available and are now no longer being used. In Altenstedt they will probably become the first relics of a past idea that went sour.

They're phasing out wind power because wind power....um....blows...

I'm not claiming the high ground. I am claiming the objective ground.

BY ANY OBJECTIVE MEASURE THE US HAS BEEN THE LEAST IMPERIALISTIC SUPERPOWER THAT HAS EVER EXISTED.

That is a fact. No moral high ground necessary.

No, by every measure, the US is the single most imperialistic abuser in the world.
There is no country that created as many military dictatorships, world wide, as the US.
All of South and Central America and Mexico essentially were military dictatorships established by the US.
The US maintained dictatorship in all the countries is illegally invaded from the illegal Spanish American War.

The current abuse by the US is less overt, but still absolute dictatorship.
The UN for example, is an agent of US dictatorship, and it is apparent from how the US stole Palestine from the natives and created Israel.
You don't know what imperialism means, bro.

BY ANY OBJECTIVE MEASURE THE US HAS BEEN THE LEAST IMPERIALISTIC SUPERPOWER THAT HAS EVER EXISTED.

When Germany took the lands of others, did Germany give back those lands freely? No.

The only way Germany gave back those lands was to be made to give back those lands.

Do you understand what imperialism actually means?

Ever heard something from the German "colonies" France, England or the country of the Vandals in North-Africa? Or ever heard about that Spain and Germany had the same emperor? Or ever heard about that one of the emperors lived his whole life in Sicily, where he was interested in scientific research and where he had created a relativelly modern multi-cultural state - in the middle age?

WWI

WWII

Holocaust

Master Race

Oh brother. That's not what imperialism is, dummy. You have 600 years of history that shows what imperialism is.

Germany, England and Russia were the most imperialistic nations in the history of the world and the US has been the least imperialistic nation in the history of the world.

It's a good thing those fucktard nations you are defending didn't have the power the US has.

Wrong.
Germany hardly ever was imperialistic, and only started a imperialism only between 1884 and 1915.
It is likely the LEAST imperialistic country in all of history.

{...
The German colonial empire (German: Deutsches Kolonialreich) constituted the overseas colonies, dependencies and territories of Imperial Germany. Unified in the early 1870s, the chancellor of this time period was Otto von Bismarck. Short-lived attempts of colonization by individual German states had occurred in preceding centuries, but crucial colonial efforts only began in 1884 with the Scramble for Africa. Claiming much of the left-over uncolonized areas of Africa, Germany built the third-largest colonial empire at the time, after the British and French.[2] The German Colonial Empire encompassed parts of several African countries, including parts of present-day Burundi, Rwanda, Tanzania, Namibia, Cameroon, Gabon, Congo, Central African Republic, Chad, Nigeria, Togo, Ghana, New Guinea, and numerous other West Pacific / Micronesian islands.

Germany lost control of its colonial empire when the First World War began in 1914, in which all of its colonies were invaded by the Allies during the first weeks of the war. However, a few colonial military units held out in remote areas for a while longer: German South West Africa surrendered in 1915, Kamerun in 1916 and German East Africa in 1918.

Germany's colonial empire was officially confiscated with the Treaty of Versailles after Germany's defeat in the war and each colony became a League of Nations mandate under the supervision (but not ownership) of one of the victorious powers. The German colonial empire ceased to exist in 1919.[3] Plans to regain their lost colonial possessions persisted through the Second World War, with many at the time suspecting that this was a goal of the Third Reich all along.[4]
...}

You likely are forgetting that Germany did not start WWI, but France and Russia did.
And that WWII was caused by the evil Treaty of Versailles, not Germany.

Imperialism is where you illegally take profits from other nations, and Germany only did that with a few African colonies for 40 years.
In comparison, the US controls and takes advantage of the resources and economy of hundreds of nations, illegally.
WWI

WWII

Holocaust

Master Race

When Germany took the lands of others, did Germany give back those lands freely? No.

The only way Germany gave back those lands was to be made to give back those lands.

Ever heard something from the German "colonies" France, England or the country of the Vandals in North-Africa? Or ever heard about that Spain and Germany had the same emperor? Or ever heard about that one of the emperors lived his whole life in Sicily, where he was interested in scientific research and where he had created a relativelly modern multi-cultural state - in the middle age?

WWI

WWII

Holocaust

Master Race

So you will believe me, "Herrenmensch" - or better to say: "Herrentier" -, that the risk for your soldiers to be sent home scalped is relativelly high, if the USA will force us to do so. The best is: Take your soldiers. Leave Germany. If not yesterday then now. Don't forget to take your nukes and your interception facilities with you.

Last edited:

WWI

WWII

Holocaust

Master Race

So you will believe me, "Herrenmensch" - or better to say: "Herrentier" -, that the risk for your soldiers to be sent home scalped is relativelly high, if the USA will force us to do so. The best is: Take your soldiers. Leave Germany. If not yesterday then now. Don't forget to take your nukes and your interception facilities with you.

If it were up to me I absolutely would abandon Europe. I say let Darwin work.

WWI

WWII

Holocaust

Master Race

i agree. let darwin work.

^^^

Ev3m9mqXEAAR4ca.jpg

WWI

WWII

Holocaust

Master Race

If we leave, will you attack Russia again?

WWI

WWII

Holocaust

Master Race

^^^

View attachment 507999

What does your selfie prove?

WWI

WWII

Holocaust

Master Race

If it were up to me I absolutely would abandon Europe.

Abandon? Strange form to think. The USA is an European nation - a child of the enlightenment. So what means "to abandon Europe"?

I say let Darwin work.

¿Darwin? ... :lol: ... What kind of Darwin? In case idiots would darwinianly die out I had to speak with a ghost now.

Last edited:

WWI

WWII

Holocaust

Master Race

^^^

View attachment 507999

What does your selfie prove?

ZOMG. how did you manage to come up with this clever unheard of devastating no,you-gambit?

WWI

WWII

Holocaust

Master Race

Sure! ... On the other side. ... Better not! ... Or should we do so? ... A difficult question. ... ¿What do you suggest? ... Then we could do this ... or the opposite ... What says the Pope about such ideas? ...

Last edited:
ZOMG. how did you manage to come up with this clever unheard of devastating no,you-gambit?
^^^^^^ Can someone please translate this into English for me?

WWI

WWII

Holocaust

Master Race

Sure! ... On the other side. ... Better not! ... Or should we do so? ... A difficult question. ... ¿What do you suggest? ... Then we could do this ... or the opposite ... What says the Pope about such ideas? ...

The Pope's too drunk, he should go into rehab. If you attack Russia again, you'll just lose, and probably use kids to fight with again.

WWI

WWII

Holocaust

Master Race

^^^

View attachment 507999

Yep. Some people have to experience things first hand. Laughing leads to crying.

WWI

WWII

Holocaust

Master Race

Abandon? Strange form to think. The USA is an European nation - a child of the enlightenment. So what means "to abandon Europe"?

I say let Darwin work.

¿Darwin? ... :lol: ... What kind of Darwin? In case idiots would darwinianly die out I had to speak with a ghost now.

It means some people have to experience the consequences of their actions to learn from them.

WWI

WWII

Holocaust

Master Race

The Pope's too drunk, he should go into rehab. If you attack Russia again, you'll just lose, and probably use kids to fight with again.

Are you sure you know what is going on in your brain and going on in the wroild and how this fits together?

Last edited:

WWI

WWII

Holocaust

Master Race

I say let Darwin work.

It means some people have to experience the consequences of their actions to learn from them.

You seem to have not any good idea about the real theory of evolution nor about real life.

WWI

WWII

Holocaust

Master Race

Why should we lose in what kind of game with the help of Mohamed, Arab?

Does Germany even have an army?

Forum List

Back