Germany Scales Back on Wind Energy Because Its Not Working

Everything the Left does ends up hurting people.

The German government loves to talk about the importance of green energies, but when it comes to their expansion, it is in fact doing the opposite: Old wind turbines are being removed without being replaced by new generation turbines.

Perhaps it’s beginning dawn on the German government that especially wind and solar energy just aren’t working out, and so they have massively scaled back subsidies with the aim of scaling them back. […]

The NDR [German public television] reports that in the coming years, 16 GW of wind power will be removed from the subsidy system. Almost two-thirds of this may not be replaced by new, more powerful ones.

As far as Altenstedt goes, where the three featured turbines are being dismantled, the NDR reports: “No more wind turbines may be built in Altenstedt, there are no more planning permits. The energy transition is now history here.

The remaining infrastructure: transmission lines, access roads, transformers etc. are available and are now no longer being used. In Altenstedt they will probably become the first relics of a past idea that went sour.

They must be getting ready to invade France again.
Any explanation why you write such a totally absurde bullshit?
Germany has wanted north Eastern France

North Eastern part of the rest of the empire of the Frankonians which is today called France? ... One moment ... I guess you mean the territory between Belgium and Switzerland - das Elsaß - French: Alsace. This always had been a "Zankapfel" (=bone of contention) between the West-Frankonian, Middle-Frankonian and East-Frankonian empires. After world war 1 the Alsace - nearly only German population - became part of France. Today everyone speaks French in this area and as far as I heard the German language died nearly out.

for a long time. We should probably give Germany back to Russia.

Back to Russia? ... Hmmm ... No problem this wish - but: Any concrete reason why you hate us or do you just simple learned to hate us? From whom and how? And what were the reasons from your teachers to teach you hate against Germans? Did they hate you too?

Germany was never really punished for WWII.

What is your nationality? Idiotistan?

Russia had East Germany, we should have just given them West Germany as well.

And what is your personal problem in this context?

I had family members who died fighting the Krauts.

Aha. So what? "You" lost about 400,000 soldiers. It's the normal risk of soldiers to die in a war. We lost some million people - most of them were civilists. It's not a normal risk of civilists to be murdered in a war.

Germany never really paid for that.

You are really funny. Because of world war 1 for example the USA doubled their economy.

At least England are grateful and are solid allies.

I'm sure the Brits are - but you are not. The only good Brit, German, French, Slaw, Black, Indian, ... you ever saw, was dead.

Germany was responsible for EVERY death in WWII.

lol. sure.

It's simple logic. Who was the aggressor that started it all?

it's simple alright. do you know that wwii had a pacific theatre?

Yes, that began with a sneak attack by Japan who was allied with Germany.

lol. how limited. you think the pacific part of ww2 started with pearl harbor. adorable.

Yep. That's when the shooting started.

Of course by your logic, you probably believe that WWII started after reparations from WWI and WWII was started by the allies. :rolleyes:

my logic says that japan invaded china long before pearl harbor and that the pacific war was ongoing at that time. ever heard of the nanjing massacre?

let's recap, fat american: you queefed that every death in WWII is the responsibility of germany. i laughed at that.

had you made a less bombastic statement, which is probably impossible for you due to being a bragging loudmouth american, i might have agreed with you.

germany is responsible for starting the war in europe and for all deaths thereafter. that does however not absolve you twats from everything, lol.

Germany is responsible for WWII period.

ok. germany lost that war and was severely punished. of course, some of the more responsible individuals were invited to america and were not punished at all. lol.

tell me when you can move on to the post ww2 period and are willing to discuss accountability of the USA for their many wars.

Fire away. I'm always interested in hearing how the most powerful superpower in the history of the world who grabbed the least land for itself needs to discuss its accountability from attacks from those countries who forcefully acquired the land of other sovereign nations. :rolleyes:

i don't need to fire. you are the one whining about germany. i laugh at you hypocrite.

I didn't think you wanted to go down that road. You laughing at me says more about you, bro. ;)

You should be apologizing for Germany's history not attacking the country that put them in their place.

i have apologized all my life. i learned the lessons of nationalism, of dehumanizing others, and of having a führerkult.

will americans ever learn these lessons?

if americans were interested in accountability of themselves, they could ratify the rome statute. how about that for a start?
how about not pardoning war criminals? that would be great as well.

By any objective measure America is the least imperialistic superpower that has ever existed.

Get some objectivity.

do you take into account what the shining beacon of democracy and freedom has done since the end of wwii? nah, you don't.

get some objectivity, he queefs. adorable.

You mean put a man on the moon? Rebuild Japan? Rebuild Europe? Forgave WWII debts? Things like that?

start with operation paperclip, and then go from there. or is this not allowed to be taught in your nationalistic "i cannot tell a lie" - We are the best of the best of the best" brainwashing institutions?

Again... which countries that the US defeated did they keep their lands?

more engrish. at least have some respect for your alleged mother tongue.

you still occupy parts of iraq and afghanistan and germany. you try your hegemonial shit all the time. nordstream 2 is none of your business, but nevertheless you think you can dictate what germany has to do. get some objective, LOL

So... by any objective measure the US has been the least materialist superpower that has ever existed in the history of the world.

The German government loves to talk about the importance of green energies, but when it comes to their expansion, it is in fact doing the opposite: Old wind turbines are being removed without being replaced by new generation turbines.

Perhaps it’s beginning dawn on the German government that especially wind and solar energy just aren’t working out, and so they have massively scaled back subsidies with the aim of scaling them back. […]

The NDR [German public television] reports that in the coming years, 16 GW of wind power will be removed from the subsidy system. Almost two-thirds of this may not be replaced by new, more powerful ones.

As far as Altenstedt goes, where the three featured turbines are being dismantled, the NDR reports: “No more wind turbines may be built in Altenstedt, there are no more planning permits. The energy transition is now history here.

The remaining infrastructure: transmission lines, access roads, transformers etc. are available and are now no longer being used. In Altenstedt they will probably become the first relics of a past idea that went sour.

North Eastern part of the rest of the empire of the Frankonians which is today called France? ... One moment ... I guess you mean the territory between Belgium and Switzerland - das Elsaß - French: Alsace. This always had been a "Zankapfel" (=bone of contention) between the West-Frankonian, Middle-Frankonian and East-Frankonian empires. After world war 1 the Alsace - nearly only German population - became part of France. Today everyone speaks French in this area and as far as I heard the German language died nearly out.

Back to Russia? ... Hmmm ... No problem this wish - but: Any concrete reason why you hate us or do you just simple learned to hate us? From whom and how? And what were the reasons from your teachers to teach you hate against Germans? Did they hate you too?

Aha. So what? "You" lost about 400,000 soldiers. It's the normal risk of soldiers to die in a war. We lost some million people - most of them were civilists. It's not a normal risk of civilists to be murdered in a war.

You are really funny. Because of world war 1 for example the USA doubled their economy.

I'm sure the Brits are - but you are not. The only good Brit, German, French, Slaw, Black, Indian, ... you ever saw, was dead.

lol. sure.

lol. how limited. you think the pacific part of ww2 started with pearl harbor. adorable.

Of course by your logic, you probably believe that WWII started after reparations from WWI and WWII was started by the allies. :rolleyes:

my logic says that japan invaded china long before pearl harbor and that the pacific war was ongoing at that time. ever heard of the nanjing massacre?

let's recap, fat american: you queefed that every death in WWII is the responsibility of germany. i laughed at that.

had you made a less bombastic statement, which is probably impossible for you due to being a bragging loudmouth american, i might have agreed with you.

germany is responsible for starting the war in europe and for all deaths thereafter. that does however not absolve you twats from everything, lol.

ok. germany lost that war and was severely punished. of course, some of the more responsible individuals were invited to america and were not punished at all. lol.

tell me when you can move on to the post ww2 period and are willing to discuss accountability of the USA for their many wars.

Fire away. I'm always interested in hearing how the most powerful superpower in the history of the world who grabbed the least land for itself needs to discuss its accountability from attacks from those countries who forcefully acquired the land of other sovereign nations. :rolleyes:

i don't need to fire. you are the one whining about germany. i laugh at you hypocrite.

I didn't think you wanted to go down that road. You laughing at me says more about you, bro. ;)

You should be apologizing for Germany's history not attacking the country that put them in their place.

i have apologized all my life. i learned the lessons of nationalism, of dehumanizing others, and of having a führerkult.

if americans were interested in accountability of themselves, they could ratify the rome statute. how about that for a start?

By any objective measure America is the least imperialistic superpower that has ever existed.

Get some objectivity.

do you take into account what the shining beacon of democracy and freedom has done since the end of wwii? nah, you don't.

You mean put a man on the moon? Rebuild Japan? Rebuild Europe? Forgave WWII debts? Things like that?

start with operation paperclip, and then go from there. or is this not allowed to be taught in your nationalistic "i cannot tell a lie" - We are the best of the best of the best" brainwashing institutions?

you still occupy parts of iraq and afghanistan and germany. you try your hegemonial shit all the time. nordstream 2 is none of your business, but nevertheless you think you can dictate what germany has to do. get some objective, LOL

So... by any objective measure the US has been the least materialist superpower that has ever existed in the history of the world.

you tailor your strawman as you wish. i laugh at you.

lol. sure.

Get some objectivity.

If the US had decided to keep the lands of the countries they defeated could anyone have taken those countries back from the US?

like that afghans and the iraqis, like that?

do you ever think something through?

Germany and England and Russia have been the most imperialistic histories in the history of the world.

You don't sound very sorry for that.

You sound angry that you couldn't keep the land and rape their nations.

lol. sure.

Get some objectivity.

Your people tried to murder an entire race.

Germany STARTED both World Wars by firing first, how can anyone fail to see that?

America got its land by fighting off dozens of small Indian tribes and buying huge tracts of land in 1803 and 1867 with a small one in the 1830's. Nearly 50% of the land total was bought and paid for.
LOL you might want to try to explain to the indians on the reservation

Most Indian tribes didn't really "own" lands since they moved around a lot and they fought wars with each other over the USE of land not owned by them. They themselves came in from Asia in their land use activities because it was there for use.
Actually the indians do own the little pieces of land that they were forced onto

Where are the papers? and try telling us that they never moved around....... and fought with other Indians for the land.
Dude it does not matter what the indians did, what matters is that they were forced onto reservations against their collective will
The Indians were beaten, that's how pretty much every country was established, through war.
Then you should be beaten onto a reservation for the rest of your sad life
They could try, but we know that won't happen. The Indians are a people that KNOW they are beaten. Unlike those imbeciles in Gaza.
The imbeciles in Gaza are Jews. See all Jews and Palestinians had the same mother 6000 years ago. The moral is that they are all fucked up just the same
The people in Gaza are sand monkeys who don't know that they've already lost. Pathetic.

That is stupid.
Of course the Palestinians know they lost.
They never had any arms or armies.
But they can't leave because it is their tradition to live where the bones of their ancestors are buried.
So they will fight until the greedy Zionist liars murder them all.
The question is why we support the greedy Zionist liars with $5 billion a year in our tax money?

Ding writes:

Which countries that America defeated through war did we keep their land and their possessions as our own?

America got the Philippines by beating Spain, lost the Philippines to Japan in 1941, returned to fight to get it back from the Japanese in 1944 , then give the country back to the Filipinos in 1946, this after spending the decades since 1898 to help build up the nation with MILLIONS of American money.

Grenada was invaded by America to flush out the Commies, then gave it back to the people who live there, never once intended to keep it the entire time.

Grenada now commemorate the invasion and rescue as a NATIONAL HOLIDAY.

25 October is a national holiday in Grenada, called Thanksgiving Day, to commemorate the invasion. St. George's University (SGU) built a monument on its True Blue campus to honor the American servicemen killed during the invasion, but not Grenadians or others, and marks the day with an annual memorial ceremony.

They were glad to be rescued by America.........

America occupied a lot of land in Europe by military, but never made it a formal occupation as they gave it ALL back to the invaded countries by 1946.

Last edited:

lol. sure.

Get some objectivity.

If the US had decided to keep the lands of the countries they defeated could anyone have taken those countries back from the US?

Germany and England and Russia have been the most imperialistic histories in the history of the world.

why would i express an apology in a discussion with such an asshole as you. read the conversation we had from the start. you were consistently wrong and loud, and fat. a typical american, eh?

lol. sure.

Get some objectivity.

Your people tried to murder an entire race.

thanks for this novel disclosure. as i said, i can learn so much from you.

lol. sure.

Get some objectivity.

No, Germany does not at all have a imperialist history.
Germany is so anti-imperialist that is was not even a country til around 1840.
Before that it was just independent states.
Bismark caused a brief imperialist period in German history, but it was very short, and only included some colonies in Africa.
WWI and WWII were caused by the crimes by the Allies, not German imperialism.
Russia and France invaded first, not Germany.

And the US is notorious for keeping assets it steals in war.
Like Cuba, the Philippines, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, the Virgin Island, Guam, the oil of Iraq, Afghanistan, Grenada, etc.

Germany STARTED both World Wars by firing first, how can anyone fail to see that?

America got its land by fighting off dozens of small Indian tribes and buying huge tracts of land in 1803 and 1867 with a small one in the 1830's. Nearly 50% of the land total was bought and paid for.
LOL you might want to try to explain to the indians on the reservation

Most Indian tribes didn't really "own" lands since they moved around a lot and they fought wars with each other over the USE of land not owned by them. They themselves came in from Asia in their land use activities because it was there for use.
Actually the indians do own the little pieces of land that they were forced onto

Where are the papers? and try telling us that they never moved around....... and fought with other Indians for the land.
Dude it does not matter what the indians did, what matters is that they were forced onto reservations against their collective will
The Indians were beaten, that's how pretty much every country was established, through war.
Then you should be beaten onto a reservation for the rest of your sad life
They could try, but we know that won't happen. The Indians are a people that KNOW they are beaten. Unlike those imbeciles in Gaza.
The imbeciles in Gaza are Jews. See all Jews and Palestinians had the same mother 6000 years ago. The moral is that they are all fucked up just the same
The people in Gaza are sand monkeys who don't know that they've already lost. Pathetic.

That is stupid.
Of course the Palestinians know they lost.
They never had any arms or armies.
But they can't leave because it is their tradition to live where the bones of their ancestors are buried.
So they will fight until the greedy Zionist liars murder them all.
The question is why we support the greedy Zionist liars with $5 billion a year in our tax money?
Because the other guys flew planes into our building. Plus, they are savages and treat their women badly.

Meanwhile, back in reality, wind turbine use is still exploding across the USA, because it's so profitable.

---
Iowa reached an impressive clean energy milestone in 2020, according to data recently released from the Energy Information Administration (EIA). Iowa produced the highest percentage of electricity by wind of any state, at 59.6%. This figure represents a sharp increase from 2019, which had the state at 42% electricity from wind.
---

Wind power is an amazing free market succes in the USA, which causes Trump cultists to hate it even more. You don't have to despise the free market to be a Trump cultist ... oh wait, you do. In the Trump cult, Marxism is mandatory. TheParty, and not the free market, decides what the power grid should be like, regardless of what it costs or how often it fails (see: Texas).
What a bunch of sewage to be spewed.

lol. sure.

Get some objectivity.

Bismark caused a brief imperialist period in German history, but it was very short, and only included some colonies in Africa.

Like Cuba, the Philippines, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, the Virgin Island, Guam, the oil of Iraq, Afghanistan, Grenada, etc.

"WWI and WWII were caused by the crimes by the Allies, not German imperialism.
Russia and France invaded first, not Germany."

DUDE, lol. you were doing so well, and then these turds.

lol. sure.

Get some objectivity.

why would i express an apology in a discussion with such an asshole as you. read the conversation we had from the start. you were consistently wrong and loud, and fat. a typical american, eh?

Your people were responsible for starting two world wars. You have no moral high ground to judge anyone.

lol. sure.

Get some objectivity.

Your people were responsible for starting two world wars. You have no moral high ground to judge anyone.

says the fat american who cannot address the dark sides of his shithole country.

lol. sure.

Get some objectivity.

says the fat american who cannot address the dark sides of his shithole country.

Says the man from the country who saved the world from German aggression.

lol. sure.

Get some objectivity.

The dishonest claims you make.

Philippines was INHERITED when Spain was defeated, but granted them full independence in 1946, despite not being at war with them.

Puerto Rico another land inherited, who have been given numerous opportunities to become a state or go for full independence by vote, neither happens because PR likes that subsidy money they get too much.

Iraq sends oil to America, while it gets paid for for the oil we get at market prices, but far less than in 2001, it is over 70% less oil importation now

Iraq is completely independent from America.

Grenada was never formerly occupied by America who freed them from the Commies take over of a legitimate government.

Cuba was occupied for a short time.

Republic of Cuba (1902–1959)

Has been completely free since 1959 as a separate nation.

Hawaii was taken over by sugar businessmen with covert support by America,

1893January 17

Americans overthrow Hawaiian monarchy

Afghanistan is an ISLAMIC state, and we are leaving the fucked up nation.

America kept Hawaii and Guam and little else, some never formally occupied at all.

You made a poor case here.

lol. sure.

Get some objectivity.

oy vey. are you imagining yourself having any sort of high ground, bubbele?

lol. sure.

Get some objectivity.

oy vey. are you imagining yourself having any sort of high ground, bubbele?

I'm not claiming the high ground. I am claiming the objective ground.

BY ANY OBJECTIVE MEASURE THE US HAS BEEN THE LEAST IMPERIALISTIC SUPERPOWER THAT HAS EVER EXISTED.

That is a fact. No moral high ground necessary.

Wrong.
When Germany defeated France, did France become German property?
No.
When the US wins wars, it owns the corporation in that country and profits from it forever, regardless that it makes it appear the defeated country was given back its freedom.
That is how imperialism and colonialism work.
You do not occupy, you just maintain economic ownership where the independent appearance is just a front.
That is why the US supported hundreds of dictators all over the world, like Marcos in the Philippines, Pinochet in Chile, Netanyahu in Israel, etc.

I'm not claiming the high ground. I am claiming the objective ground.

BY ANY OBJECTIVE MEASURE THE US HAS BEEN THE LEAST IMPERIALISTIC SUPERPOWER THAT HAS EVER EXISTED.

That is a fact. No moral high ground necessary.

No, by every measure, the US is the single most imperialistic abuser in the world.
There is no country that created as many military dictatorships, world wide, as the US.
All of South and Central America and Mexico essentially were military dictatorships established by the US.
The US maintained dictatorship in all the countries is illegally invaded from the illegal Spanish American War.

The current abuse by the US is less overt, but still absolute dictatorship.
The UN for example, is an agent of US dictatorship, and it is apparent from how the US stole Palestine from the natives and created Israel.

Forum List

Back