Germany sending Leopard tanks into Ukraine stirs many memories

Oh come on, dude, are you ready to fight China over Taiwan?

Did I SAY I was ready to fight anyone? Does everyone have a reading problem on this board? Did you ever graduate blocks?

But Taiwan is our sole source for computer chips vital to our industry. Shame on Washington DC for putting us in this position.

Did I SAY I was ready to fight anyone? Does everyone have a reading problem on this board? Did you ever graduate blocks?

But Taiwan is our sole source for computer chips vital to our industry. Shame on Washington DC for putting us in this position.
Take it easy, dude. I didn't mean you personally. Read my question as: Is it okay with you for the US going into a direct war with China over Taiwan?

Though, it seems you already answered the question.

Is it okay with you for the US going into a direct war with China over Taiwan?

Thanks for clearing that up. No, it's not, but now it may be necessary or unavoidable. Too bad that Joe already shot his wad all in stupid Ukraine.

And to think when I was young, China was nothing, almost a 3rd world country until the scum in this country helped make them a superpower telling us it would be good for democracy.

Oh boy.

Even though the Leopard tanks won't be crewed by German soldiers.
Just the thought of German tanks and other weapons being used against Russian soldiers, makes the Russian citizens demand Putin quickly and decisively win this war no matter what it takes.

Putin already tried to quickly and decisively win this war. It didn't work.

Take it easy, dude. I didn't mean you personally. Read my question as: Is it okay with you for the US going into a direct war with China over Taiwan?

Though, it seems you already answered the question.

There is zero chance of a war over Taiwan. China & Taiwan are like two dogs on difference side of a fence - they bark and bark, but they'll never get at each other.

The entire façade of war is nothing but an excuse for the Chinese., American and now Japanese military industrial complexes to suck as much money out of their governments as they can.

Putin already tried to quickly and decisively win this war. It didn't work.
Early on Putin tried to be easy on the Ukrainians and give them a chance to come to their senses and negotiate a peace deal.
But idiot Zelensky was too stupid to get with the program.
So in the next week or two the Russian army will launch a massive offensive that will end the war well before summer.

There is zero chance of a war over Taiwan. China & Taiwan are like two dogs on difference side of a fence - they bark and bark, but they'll never get at each other.

The entire façade of war is nothing but an excuse for the Chinese., American and now Japanese military industrial complexes to suck as much money out of their governments as they can.
Yes, China prefers a soft power. And Hong Kong scenario may be applied in this case. But then again, nothing can be excluded.

Early on Putin tried to be easy on the Ukrainians and give them a chance to come to their senses and negotiate a peace deal.
But idiot Zelensky was too stupid to get with the program.
So in the next week or two the Russian army will launch a massive offensive that will end the war well before summer.
Oh, eventually I have seen a prognosis from you with some dates. And what will this end of the war be like? Kiev, Odesa or some other chunks?

Thanks for clearing that up. No, it's not, but now it may be necessary or unavoidable. Too bad that Joe already shot his wad all in stupid Ukraine.

And to think when I was young, China was nothing, almost a 3rd world country until the scum in this country helped make them a superpower telling us it would be good for democracy.

Oh boy.
China was seen as an 'ally' in confronting the Soviet Union. But, I don't think it was the sole reason. It seems the Nixon administration got the idea that China becoming at least a regional powerhouse is just a matter of time and it is too big to be contained.

You very well might be correct. It’s always about the money.

Oh by the way: I was astonished how fast our German air force was able to send some fighters to Australia for to learn how to help to defend Australia in a common manoeuvre together with many other nations of the world. Practically within only 24-36 hours they had been in Australia. Fascinating, isn't it?

Sure. But what a luck that we all are able to waste some money for a totally senseless defense which we all hopefully never will need. Otherwise: ... Knows really everyone always all players in all possible games? And knows really anyone all possible ways how a real war will end? ...

Oh by the way: I was astonished how fast our German air force was able to send some fighters to Australia for to learn how to help to defend Australia in a common manoeuvre together with many other nations of the world. Practically within only 24-36 hours they had been in Australia. Fascinating, isn't it?

Sure. But what a luck that we all are able to waste some money for a totally senseless defense which we all hopefully never will need. Otherwise: ... Knows really everyone always all players in all possible games? And knows really anyone all possible ways how a real war will end? ...

We know how a real war will end:

Ka-Boom!!!

Then the cockroaches will rule the earth.

It stirs this one.....

"Mr Gorbachev, tear down this wall"

If you want to skip to the 6 minute mark....

I don't really understand politics of today whatsoever.

We know how a real war will end:

Ka-Boom!!!

Idiot.

Then the cockroaches will rule the earth.

How ended the 30 years war (an international war on German ground from 1618-1648)? What are you able to learn from this "moment" of history which had caused the death of about 1/2 - 2/3 of all Germans of this time for our world now?

Video will start automatically after 10 seconds. You will understand nothing. But I love this conversation between Duke Waldstein and Johannes Kepler very much.

Last edited:

It stirs this one.....

"Mr Gorbachev, tear down this wall" ...

Everyone in Germany had to smile about this helpless sentence. An empty Hollywood phrase. The real historic sentence is this one: "Das tritt ... nach meiner Erkenntnis ... ist das sofort ... unverzüglich." ... "This occurs ... according to my knowledge ... this is immediately ... without delay."

One hour later the citizens of the GDR came in masses to the border and demanded freedom of travel.

Last edited:
-----report on Leopard's armour . Leopard one very poor, Leopard 2 much improved and so on up to Leo 6 which apparently has very good armour. Most will be Leo 2's though I see today Germany will also be sending Leo 1's

If true --- and I have no reason to doubt it --- it all seems like a huge joke .

Uncle P will be rubbing his hands in glee . Again

.....Uncle P will be rubbing his hands in glee . Again....
I Absolutely agree - the only real present danger to Putin is political unrest within Russia
Strange enough NATO doesn't seem to realize that, but is absolutely content in just fattening up their defense lobby and industry.

However nothing will unify Russians more then their Media propagating day in and day out German (or even better NAZI) tanks are rolling again in Ukraine
Aside from trying to get Ukraine into NATO, the provision of German tanks is certainly the most stupid idea of the West since provoking this ridiculous war.

Last edited:
A lot of German citizens think this is a very bad idea.

The communist gang of Scholz cares a sh.. about the opinion of citizens.
He has two bosses, Zelensky and Biden and fulfills all their demands.
Germany has already paid more as $1bn for the war in Ukraine and is gonna to pay more, even with lives of its 100,000 troops for coming boots-on-the-ground action.

Even though the Leopard tanks won't be crewed by German soldiers.
Just the thought of German tanks and other weapons being used against Russian soldiers, makes the Russian citizens demand Putin quickly and decisively win this war no matter what it takes.

Germany has already declared war on Russia

Forum List

Back