Germany shuts train stations

It's so funny you're so afraid of Syrian Refugees, and yet there is 1 mass shooting a day in America now, and it's mostly White young adults from middle class back grounds doing the shootings.

Don't believe that propaganda. Mother Jones...as far left and anti-gun as you get...compiles a database of mass shootings...a total of 73 this decade.

Since 1982, there have been at least 73 public mass shootings across the country, with the killings unfolding in 31 states from Massachusetts to Hawaii. Thirty-six of these mass shootings have occurred since 2006. Seven of them took place in 2012 alone, including Sandy Hook.

A Guide to Mass Shootings in America

The FBI defines mass shootings as involving 3 or more victims, so that's where the 1 a day statistic comes from. I'm factually correct, you're not.

Yeah and thats a total ball of shit eh? Fuck off with that crap junior.
I believe your anecdote is a total ball of shit. Germany is far better than America.

It's so funny you're so afraid of Syrian Refugees, and yet there is 1 mass shooting a day in America now, and it's mostly White young adults from middle class back grounds doing the shootings.

Chicago. Say no more.

If you go into a black gangland turf war you might find some trouble, yes.

But if you're just going to see movies, or to church, you're most likely to be killed by Syrian Refugees.

I mean by white suburbanite troubled youths...GOD FUCKING DAMN MY FREUDIAN SLIP

Fuck off man. I live in south east manitoba where winter kicks your ass and you go GIVE ME SOME FUCKING GLOBAL WARMING every day.

I have no prob with Syrian refugees I'm fucking sponsoring more than a few thank you very much. Hey and a wild thought a few Kurds and Yazidis too.

Not like Obama who's only bringing in young sunni men. Odd don't you think?

I live where the air is thin, in some of the highest mountains in the Americas, where winter storms last for 6 months of the year and it still snows in June.

Kiss my ass.

Global warming is 100% true.

The snow line has risen almost 2,000 feet across the entire continent (whether Chile or Alaska) in the last 30 years since the 1980s.

Merkel has invited the entirely ISIS - state to live in Germany and enjoy its welfare system. 1.5 m 'refuges' are already there, for 2016 10 - 12 m muslim 'refuges' are planed. Merkel and its 'party' CDU ( Muslim Fundamentalist Union ) desire completely to replace Germans by Muslims.The war in Germany is coming.

Our mass shooting problem is easily resolved. Third world Arab Muslim shithole people perpetrating terrorist acts, not so much.

Forum List

Back