Get a load of Fauci's financial statements. This will tell you a lot

No, the topic is about fau chi, and his obvious sellout to the chinese. We don't care how much someone makes, we care HOW they make it, unlike you, mr. troll.

The OP, the Title and the link in the OP none say a single thing about China.

You are wrong again

The topic of you all being jealous of Fauci because he makes more than you and was smart enough to make wise investments.

What more needs to be said about it?

We should try to recognize these things because they're not fair and we should want to live in a fair society.

Life is not fair any place on the planet and never will be. We can strive to make it so, but not at the expense of picking one group over another in the name of fairness. That is hypocrisy to its fullest extent.

You really don't have a problem jumping to conclusions without facts. The biggest example that comes to mind is your belief that there was a far reaching conspiracy theory to say that hydroxychloroquine wasn't helpful in treating COVID and that the reason doctors didn't use it was to attack Trump. The facts are that the best studies on hydroxychloroquine came back as negative and so it wasn't going to be used. But you've been taught to believe that you're the victim of some political agenda. That's not something you picked up from the WSJ. I wonder what other sources you use. Perhaps a few you're not particularly interested in disclosing.

My issue with HCQ was the fact that the CDC was so quick to knowingly lie about the dangers, or lack thereof, of HCQ. They were quick to jump on the Lancelet study which was debunked later. They weren't so quick to give credence to any study showing positive efficacy. The fact that they lied, was evidence enough that they were not impervious to politics or to big pharma's push for a HUGE payday with regards to a vaccine. If you think the CDC or Fauci is apolitical and that their views don't influence their behavior, I've got some beachfront property in NE for sale.

It's hard to know who exactly Trump was talking to since the rally in Charlottesville was a white supremacist rally.

Weird, I thought there were people there to protest the taking down of a Confederate statue. Who knew you had to be a white supremacist to oppose such a thing. I might also add, that Trump explicitly condemned the Neo Nazi's in the exact same dialogue. You should take the time to read the entire transcript instead of what the MSM decided to spoon feed you.

Here is a tweet from Biden himself mis-representing the facts:(this is called misinformation and it works on those that choose to get their information from tweets and the MSM)

"Three years ago today, white supremacists descended on Charlottesville with torches in hand and hate in their hearts. Our president said they were "very fine people." It was clear then, and it's clear now: We are in a battle for the soul of our nation, and we must win."

Now, the pertinent parts of what Trump actually said:

Reporter: (Inaudible) "... both sides, sir. You said there was hatred, there was violence on both sides. Are the --"

Trump: "Yes, I think there's blame on both sides. If you look at both sides -- I think there's blame on both sides. And I have no doubt about it, and you don't have any doubt about it either. And if you reported it accurately, you would say."

Reporter: "The neo-Nazis started this. They showed up in Charlottesville to protest --"

Trump: "Excuse me, excuse me. They didn't put themselves -- and you had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides. You had people in that group. Excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name."

Reporter: "George Washington and Robert E. Lee are not the same."

Trump: "George Washington was a slave owner. Was George Washington a slave owner? So will George Washington now lose his status? Are we going to take down -- excuse me, are we going to take down statues to George Washington? How about Thomas Jefferson? What do you think of Thomas Jefferson? You like him?"

Reporter: "I do love Thomas Jefferson."

Trump: "Okay, good. Are we going to take down the statue? Because he was a major slave owner. Now, are we going to take down his statue?

"So you know what, it's fine. You're changing history. You're changing culture. And you had people -- and I'm not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists -- because they should be condemned totally. But you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists. Okay? And the press has treated them absolutely unfairly.

"Now, in the other group also, you had some fine people. But you also had troublemakers, and you see them come with the black outfits and with the helmets, and with the baseball bats. You had a lot of bad people in the other group."

Reporter: "Sir, I just didn't understand what you were saying. You were saying the press has treated white nationalists unfairly? I just don't understand what you were saying."

Trump: "No, no. There were people in that rally -- and I looked the night before -- if you look, there were people protesting very quietly the taking down of the statue of Robert E. Lee. I'm sure in that group there were some bad ones. The following day it looked like they had some rough, bad people -- neo-Nazis, white nationalists, whatever you want to call them.

"But you had a lot of people in that group that were there to innocently protest, and very legally protest -- because, I don't know if you know, they had a permit. The other group didn't have a permit. So I only tell you this: There are two sides to a story. I thought what took place was a horrible moment for our country -- a horrible moment. But there are two sides to the country.

Life is not fair any place on the planet and never will be. We can strive to make it so, but not at the expense of picking one group over another in the name of fairness. That is hypocrisy to its fullest extent.
Life isn't fair being used to justify racism is a pretty weak argument to make. It's one thing to say being more attractive is likely to get you a 5% higher pay than other people, but an entirely different thing to say that being black is likely to get you thrown in prison. It's about scale of the problem.
My issue with HCQ was the fact that the CDC was so quick to knowingly lie about the dangers, or lack thereof, of HCQ. They were quick to jump on the Lancelet study which was debunked later. They weren't so quick to give credence to any study showing positive efficacy. The fact that they lied, was evidence enough that they were not impervious to politics or to big pharma's push for a HUGE payday with regards to a vaccine. If you think the CDC or Fauci is apolitical and that their views don't influence their behavior, I've got some beachfront property in NE for sale.
"Knowingly lie", what a bunch of bullshit. There's no lie. Check out the letter the FDA (the CDC doesn't approve drugs) put out when they went to retract the EUA:
Makes no mention of this Lancet study you mentioned. In fact, the Lancet study had already been retracted. I think it lasted about a week in the literature, but I don't recall for sure. As you can see, or maybe you won't read the document, the basis of revocation of the EUA was almost entirely with regard to the lack of efficacy after several well designed trials were done. There is discussion about it's potential for cardiac arrhythmia but it does a sober and critical analysis of the data.

Now, of course you don't know any of this. You base your opinion on a right wing narrative which isn't supported by a critical analysis of the facts. There's so much work, so much detail, so much you don't know, but you fill in all the gaps with your political bias, and then you mock me for not adhering to your beliefs even though they're demonstrably based on equal parts of prejudice and ignorance.

Weird, I thought there were people there to protest the taking down of a Confederate statue. Who knew you had to be a white supremacist to oppose such a thing. I might also add, that Trump explicitly condemned the Neo Nazi's in the exact same dialogue. You should take the time to read the entire transcript instead of what the MSM decided to spoon feed you.

It was a white supremacist rally to protest the taking down of a confederate statue. It was organized by white supremacists. It had white supremacist speakers. It was attended by a LOT of white supremacists.

What kind of person shows up at a rally and stands shoulder to shoulder on the same side with people holding Nazi flags and is cool with that?

Life isn't fair being used to justify racism is a pretty weak argument to make. It's one thing to say being more attractive is likely to get you a 5% higher pay than other people, but an entirely different thing to say that being black is likely to get you thrown in prison. It's about scale of the problem.

"Knowingly lie", what a bunch of bullshit. There's no lie. Check out the letter the FDA (the CDC doesn't approve drugs) put out when they went to retract the EUA:
https://www.fda.gov/media/138945/download Makes no mention of this Lancet study you mentioned. In fact, the Lancet study had already been retracted. I think it lasted about a week in the literature, but I don't recall for sure. As you can see, or maybe you won't read the document, the basis of revocation of the EUA was almost entirely with regard to the lack of efficacy after several well designed trials were done. There is discussion about it's potential for cardiac arrhythmia but it does a sober and critical analysis of the data.

Now, of course you don't know any of this. You base your opinion on a right wing narrative which isn't supported by a critical analysis of the facts. There's so much work, so much detail, so much you don't know, but you fill in all the gaps with your political bias, and then you mock me for not adhering to your beliefs even though they're demonstrably based on equal parts of prejudice and ignorance.

Maybe it was the WHO I am thinking of, can't recall. The retracted and possibly fabricated Lancet study caused a ripple affect throughout the medical community, which is exactly what the doctor ordered, no pun intended, for big pharma and those trying to hurt Trump politically in an election year. Many legitimate trials of HCQ were halted permanently following the study, despite the retraction. Print the story, and the MSM was ALL OVER IT, but not so much the retraction. Frame the narrative and then conveniently fail to give equal attention to the fact that it was false. This is they way they roll and amazingly people buy it.

It was a white supremacist rally to protest the taking down of a confederate statue. It was organized by white supremacists. It had white supremacist speakers. It was attended by a LOT of white supremacists.

What kind of person shows up at a rally and stands shoulder to shoulder on the same side with people holding Nazi flags and is cool with that?

The point was to protest the taking down the statue, which is a legitimate issue. Yes, there were people there who were not white supremacists.

How did China make him wealthy? Did you even read your own link, retard?
Stupid, we still have 1200 pages coming out. He is heavily invested in Chinese companies

Am i supposed to still answer your fookin stoopid questions?

What’s Fauci ever done to deserve his paycheck other than be instrumental in the development of treatments and cures for deadly diseases?
he was instrumental in developing the virus that caused this pandemic.

I'm a few yrs beyond you. I thought you and I had a golfing gentlemens agreement to disagree without barbs.......I guess you can determine what it will be forward........please advise

We did, but then you responded to a post I made to a different person with this....

You have no idea what a lasting loving relationship is pal. Unlike you. I married a princess

Show me a beast you fucked

That is when my barbs came back out. I am fine going forward without them, just ask that you do not make it personal about family members.

We did, but then you responded to a post I made to a different person with this....

You have no idea what a lasting loving relationship is pal. Unlike you. I married a princess

Show me a beast you fucked

That is when my barbs came back out. I am fine going forward without them, just ask that you do not make it personal about family members.
Ohhh that was just ball bustin....lol......You've thrown some barbies at me lately but that's ok........I'll press you on the next hole...lol

Forum List

Back