🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Get Out the Vote Slogan from Your Hollywood Superiors

A higher voter turnout scares you, doesn't it?
Not at all.... Even the left leaning polls show you losing ground with your own party.... The more of them that come out and vote for us is OK with me.. Using Ford as a political pawn and abusing her is killing your party... And the people you think are too stupid SAW IT..

Not at all.... Even the left leaning polls show you losing ground with your own party.... The more of them that come out and vote for us is OK with me.. Using Ford as a political pawn and abusing her is killing your party... And the people you think are too stupid SAW IT..
This Kav thing was way too overboard and has bit the Left in the butt.

Five democrat senators are now down 5-10 points and falling like a rock.. We will keep the senate and add a few seats.. The house is looking the same way.. 18 contests were a dead heat and dems trailing by 1-2 points just Sunday. Today those gaps are 3-5 points favoring Republicans...

Hollywood....the most massive, institutionalized pedophile orgy outside of the muslim world. Yeah, sure I'll listen to moral pontificating from something like that!

Not if they're legal voters.

illegal.jpg

Five democrat senators are now down 5-10 points and falling like a rock.. We will keep the senate and add a few seats.. The house is looking the same way.. 18 contests were a dead heat and dems trailing by 1-2 points just Sunday. Today those gaps are 3-5 points favoring Republicans...
Dems may lose seats because of their antics.

Dems may lose seats because of their antics.

Voter turnout depends on voter rage.

We'll have to wait and see which side is more angry.

Forum List

Back