Get Ready: Unarmed Black Man On A Horse Allegedly Strangled To Death By White Cop In Mississippi

Black horseman?!

The Nazgul!!! :eek:

ring-wraith.jpg

I'm sure it will be blown out of proportion and perhaps another city will be burned down before the facts come out and reveal the truth.

"On Wednesday night, a white police officer in the small town of Stonewall, Mississippi allegedly strangled Sanders, a 39-year-old black horseman, with a flashlight before killing him in view of his family members."

We obviously need to ban flash lights

• Banned
Notice they are trying to make it sound like the Eric Garner thing in NY.( I can't breathe ). Also this comes at a time when the beautiful Confederate flag in Mississippi is being targeted to be taken down.

The full story. Apparently, this poor innocent feral savage was out on bond for a possession of cocaine charge.

Mississippi police accused of choking unarmed man to death with flashlight US news The Guardian

One thing about it, if you are able to talk you can breath.

Most don't understand this concept.

Now hold on a black man gets killed by a white man after the confederate flag was taken down. That's impossible, I thought all the hate would be gone when that flag was taken down. Looks like the Looney liberals lied again.
Cops never tire of murder...

The dead guy had a conviction back in 2003 so even though the cop didn't know that and even though the black guy had not broken any laws and was not trying to get away (there would be gun shots in his back), he obviously felt threatened so the racist cockroaches on this board will say the dead man deserved it.

SSDD from our resident kkk scum.

Notice they are trying to make it sound like the Eric Garner thing in NY.( I can't breathe ). Also this comes at a time when the beautiful Confederate flag in Mississippi is being targeted to be taken down.

The full story. Apparently, this poor innocent feral savage was out on bond for a possession of cocaine charge.

Mississippi police accused of choking unarmed man to death with flashlight US news The Guardian
There is no full story.........

So what?

The worthless cracker ass trailer trash in this thread would all vote to kill the black guy.

The dead guy had a conviction back in 2003 so even though the cop didn't know that and even though the black guy had not broken any laws and was not trying to get away (there would be gun shots in his back), he obviously felt threatened so the racist cockroaches on this board will say the dead man deserved it.

SSDD from our resident kkk scum.

He was out on bond for selling cocaine.

Forum List

Back