Get Ready: Unarmed Black Man On A Horse Allegedly Strangled To Death By White Cop In Mississippi

So another guy with a criminal history gets killed by the cops.
Why is it always the criminals who die...?

Would you say the same thing if Rush Limbaugh was killed by a black cop?

Somehow I doubt it.

Somehow I doubt Rush Limbaugh would find himself in the position to be killed by a cop.

Somehow I doubt it.

Somehow I doubt Rush Limbaugh would find himself in the position to be killed by a cop.

Of course, because he's white, and buys his drugs from other white people.

But let's go through the hypothetical anyway. What would you say?

I mean, you've already made it clear that you believe having a criminal history justifies being killed by the police. Does that apply to Rush too, or just black folks?

Somehow I doubt it.

I mean, you've already made it clear that you believe having a criminal history justifies being killed by the police. Does that apply to Rush too, or just black folks?

And of course Rush wouldnt be so stupid as to mouth off and resist the cops either.

The dead guy had a conviction back in 2003 so even though the cop didn't know that and even though the black guy had not broken any laws and was not trying to get away (there would be gun shots in his back), he obviously felt threatened so the racist cockroaches on this board will say the dead man deserved it.

SSDD from our resident kkk scum.
why are you assuming the cop is guilty?

oh wait, hypocrassy, nevermind

Federal troops should be sent in the speed up the de-crackerization of the south

Too bad. If he had arms, he might have been able to fight off the cop.....

What I want to know is, how did he get on the horse without arms?

I read the linked article and there wasn't enough information to have any opinion.

Why was the guy stopped? Why was there physical contact?

There seem to be a lot of comments on .... ???????????

Now hold on a black man gets killed by a white man after the confederate flag was taken down. That's impossible, I thought all the hate would be gone when that flag was taken down. Looks like the Looney liberals lied again.
Looney libtards are always lying, it is all they got.

Now hold on a black man gets killed by a white man after the confederate flag was taken down. That's impossible, I thought all the hate would be gone when that flag was taken down. Looks like the Looney liberals lied again.
Of course you did.

Somehow I doubt it.

Somehow I doubt Rush Limbaugh would find himself in the position to be killed by a cop.[/QUOTE]

I mean, you've already made it clear that you believe having a criminal history justifies being killed by the police. Does that apply to Rush too, or just black folks?[/QUOTE]

Having a criminal history does not justify anyone being killed by police. Having a criminal history simply speaks to the character of the individual and the likelihood of the individual to be engaged in activities that warrant police involvement. Greater interaction with police, coupled with non-compliance and the nature of the illegal activities, certainly increase the chances of a negative outcome for the individual. It's all probability.

Last edited:
Of course you did.
The way the loonies put it, there should be no violence anymore. Since the flag was taken down. I guess we will ban your queer flag next. You know to see if it stops the violence.

No one knows what happened since he wasn't strangled and no one used a flashlight.

I can't breathe seems to be the most popular buzz word lately.

He probably choked to death trying to swallow a baggie.

No one knows what happened since he wasn't strangled and no one used a flashlight.

I can't breathe seems to be the most popular buzz word lately.

He probably choked to death trying to swallow a baggie.

You know I hadnt thought of that but you may be right.

I really don't think we should use terms like "tipping point". I mean, the Russians may like us having those words go viral on our internets, but for our country right now, not a good idea.

I think we need a tipping point on how much sedition and civil unrest people are allowed to incite before they wear a rope necktie.

They have not negotiated their Reparations for the suffering the flag caused them yet.

Forum List

Back