Get Ready: Unarmed Black Man On A Horse Allegedly Strangled To Death By White Cop In Mississippi

Federal troops should be sent in the speed up the de-crackerization of the south
Not gonna happen! White's will always prevail.
This is true, whites will always come out on top, even when outnumbered. 20th century India, China, and South Africa are good examples of a handful of white men bridling hordes of colored people, including my own people. I have to admire or at least respect the dominating power of Western civilization consisting mostly of white people.

I really don't think we should use terms like "tipping point". I mean, the Russians may like us having those words go viral on our internets, but for our country right now, not a good idea.

I think we need a tipping point on how much sedition and civil unrest people are allowed to incite before they wear a rope necktie.
There's certain people who want a tipping point that plunges the country into civil war. Timothy McVeigh was one of them, seeing America as a powder keg that just needed a fuse, especially on the heels of Ruby Ridge and Waco. Racists like McGarrett anticipate a race based war in which whites finally are empowered to purge from their midst all ethnic minorities including Jews.

Forum List

Back