Getting 911 correct - simple question

cruise missile or 757

• Total voters
Not according to that vidio. Either that was not the real vidio or that was not a 747.

The impact was just before the wall. And the video doesn't show the angle of descent, as the plane is moving so fast it is never in frame.

Again, your conspiracy is just an awful, awful explanation, contradicted by overwhelming evidence, and is completely unnecessary.

As crashing the plane into the building is simpler and matches the evidence perfectly.
You can see the plane or what ever it was in that video. Took me a while to see it but watch the far right cone. The video does not jive with the story period. Not that I realy care, what the hel can we do about it if it was a conspiracy?

The plane isn't visible in the video because the frame rate is far too slow. You can't see the 'missile' either. The latter because there's simply no evidence of it. The video is inconclusive. It doesn't contain enough information, by itself, to determine what hit the pentagon.

The plane debris, overwhelming majority of eye witness accounts, engine parts, black box, radar records, bodies of folks on the flight recovered from the pentagon, autopsies, crash investigations, engineering reports and the 911 report provide us with more than enough evidence to determine what hit the pentagon.

An American Airlines 757.

So you ignore it all. A rational person wouldn't. Your conspiracy is simply a terrible explanation, backed by nothing and contradicted by overlapping, compelling evidence.
Then why the hell do I see it?

I've watched the video. Its inconclusive. The frame rate is single digit a second. Neither the plane nor your imagined 'missile' is in the video.

Meanwhile, the *actual* evidence, radar records, plane debris, bodies from passengers, overwhelming majority of eye witness accounts, autopsies, investigations, engineering reports and black boxes.......all demonstrate it was an American Airlines 757.

Your explanation can't explain any of that. It must ignore it, folding the mountains of contradictory evidence into an even more silly, more elaborate conspiracy.

The missile theory is quite simply awful.
Funny I saw a sniper in a tree once many years ago. I said hey Karsh you see that sniper in the tree. He said there ain't no sniper in that three. I said five branches on the right. He sais "I don't see him." So I lifted my rifle, pointed and squeezed. When the sniper fell out of the tree and hit the ground I said " DO you see that fucker now.

The impact was just before the wall. And the video doesn't show the angle of descent, as the plane is moving so fast it is never in frame.

Again, your conspiracy is just an awful, awful explanation, contradicted by overwhelming evidence, and is completely unnecessary.

As crashing the plane into the building is simpler and matches the evidence perfectly.
You can see the plane or what ever it was in that video. Took me a while to see it but watch the far right cone. The video does not jive with the story period. Not that I realy care, what the hel can we do about it if it was a conspiracy?

The plane isn't visible in the video because the frame rate is far too slow. You can't see the 'missile' either. The latter because there's simply no evidence of it. The video is inconclusive. It doesn't contain enough information, by itself, to determine what hit the pentagon.

The plane debris, overwhelming majority of eye witness accounts, engine parts, black box, radar records, bodies of folks on the flight recovered from the pentagon, autopsies, crash investigations, engineering reports and the 911 report provide us with more than enough evidence to determine what hit the pentagon.

An American Airlines 757.

So you ignore it all. A rational person wouldn't. Your conspiracy is simply a terrible explanation, backed by nothing and contradicted by overlapping, compelling evidence.
Then why the hell do I see it?

I've watched the video. Its inconclusive. The frame rate is single digit a second. Neither the plane nor your imagined 'missile' is in the video.

Meanwhile, the *actual* evidence, radar records, plane debris, bodies from passengers, overwhelming majority of eye witness accounts, autopsies, investigations, engineering reports and black boxes.......all demonstrate it was an American Airlines 757.

Your explanation can't explain any of that. It must ignore it, folding the mountains of contradictory evidence into an even more silly, more elaborate conspiracy.

The missile theory is quite simply awful.
Funny I saw a sniper in a tree once many years ago.

And I like a really good smoked gouda. But neither of our statements make that video conclusive. It doesn't show a plane or a missile. The frame rate is simply too low.

You're ignoring overwhelming evidence.....all the black boxes, eye witness accounts, engineering reports, engine parts, landing gear, plane debris, bodies of passengers in the pentagon, autopsies, radar records, and investigations.

Why would I or any other rational person ignore what you are?

Given the amount of 757 debris.....I'm going to guess....757

Given the amount of 757 debris.....I'm going to guess....757

Yeah, but you'd be acknowledging the overwhelming evidence. That's not what conspiracy theorists do. They instead ignore it. Willful ignorance is the tent pole around which conspiracies are built.

You know, the aerial photo shows the entire outer ring destroyed where the plane hit, with another hole in the second ring.

The Pentagon is a building that is made of reinforced concrete, and it stands 4 stories tall. I challenge ANY of these conspiracy theorists to show what kind of shoulder fired missile is capable of doing that kind of damage?

Matter of fact, I don't really think that just one Tomahawk would do the amount of damage that was done to the outer ring. Would probably take more like two or three, and there would be separate impacts on each missile.

No. It wasn't a missile, it was an aircraft.

All those body parts and luggage from Flight 77

Can't fit those on a cruise missile

You are pathetic.

So, the nose of the "757" made THIS HOLE???

LOL!!!!!

Ever see the diameter of a cruise missile?

A Tomahawk wouldn't make that kind of a hole, even if it didn't explode on impact. Why? Because the hole in this picture is several feet across. The dimensions on a Tomahawk? They are only about 20 inches across.

Tomahawk (missile)
Tomahawk
Length Without booster: 18 ft 3 in (5.56 m) With booster: 20 ft 6 in (6.25 m)
Diameter 20.4 in (0.52 m)

You are pathetic.

So, the nose of the "757" made THIS HOLE???

LOL!!!!!

Ever see the diameter of a cruise missile?

A Tomahawk wouldn't make that kind of a hole, even if it didn't explode on impact. Why? Because the hole in this picture is several feet across. The dimensions on a Tomahawk? They are only about 20 inches across.

Tomahawk (missile)
Tomahawk
Length Without booster: 18 ft 3 in (5.56 m) With booster: 20 ft 6 in (6.25 m)
Diameter 20.4 in (0.52 m)

That is the problem with nut job Truthers

They will point out a hole and claim it is a foot wider than a 757 and then immediately claim that a 20 inch cruise missile made the hole

Why does this video get some people SO ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????

Because they hate you exposing the truth how their government lies to them everyday and is insecure about the truth they have been brainwashed and lied to their whole lives by their corrupt school system in denial they have been brainwashed into think this is a country of the people,for the people,and by the people.they are too scared to think outside the box and come to grips with pesky facts that both parties are corrupt and washington has nothing but criminals and murderers running our country too insecure and afraid to look at pesky facts how our government murders innocent civilains in their own country everyday.:D so since the truth scares them,all they can do is insult in defeat knowing they cant address the evidence that there is no proof a plane hit it.:D

BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN
CENSOR CENSOR CENSOR CENSOR

The noises from Zionism today are truly

UnAmerican

americams are so much afraid of the truth and in denial mode so much most message boards run by the sheep ban you in a heartbeat when you post pesky facts like this.:D the sheep mods here try and make it look like this site is different -with their your voice counts bullshit they advertise,so instead of banning you like most message boards do,they dismiss it by putting it in the conspiracy section where only paid shills and trolls like moonglow post.:D

Please stop whining. No one is forcing you to post here.

Moved to Conspiracy.

yeah but he is asking you all to stop cowardly evading facts like this one in the OP that there is no proof that a jet airliner hit it with this obvious coverup seen in this video.:biggrin:

Why does this video get some people SO ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????

Because they hate you exposing the truth how their government lies to them everyday and is insecure about the truth they have been brainwashed and lied to their whole lives by their corrupt school system in denial they have been brainwashed into think this is a country of the people,for the people,and by the people.they are too scared to think outside the box and come to grips with pesky facts that both parties are corrupt and washington has nothing but criminals and murderers running our country too insecure and afraid to look at pesky facts how our government murders innocent civilains in their own country everyday.:D so since the truth scares them,all they can do is insult in defeat knowing they cant address the evidence that there is no proof a plane hit it.:D
Much like you personally the video produces or shows no truth.

You have no evidence to support your claims you only have hyperbole.

Still ANOTHER fart from the nazi agent paid shill ^:9:who not only believes in magic bullets that oswald shot JFK,but is so desperate for attention he TALKS TO HIMSELF thinking i read his retarded lies and ramblings.comedy gold.:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Still ANOTHER fart from the nazi agent paid shill ^:9:who not only believes in magic bullets that oswald shot JFK,but is so desperate for attention he TALKS TO HIMSELF thinking i read his retarded lies and ramblings.comedy gold.:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
The fact that you always respond proves you read them all.

Forum List

Back