Getting Harder to Make it?

Government FREE shit?
No.

You don't even need a house or a car to survive in this country. To survive you need food and water. Everybody in America has enough access to those to survive even without money. People used to be nomadic. Some forget that homes, cars and iPhones are just conveniences.

No.

You don't even need a house or a car to survive in this country. To survive you need food and water. Everybody in America has enough access to those to survive even without money. People used to be nomadic. Some forget that homes, cars and iPhones are just conveniences.
so Just be Homeless?
Yeah, MOST Would say No Thank you..

People have fallen into the consumerism trap that the government and big corporations have set out.

It's really liberating to realize you do not need a lot of money to live if you have no debt.

so Just be Homeless?
Yeah, MOST Would say No Thank you..
I agree. Being a gypsy isn't the life for me either. I'm just saying that in some sense we have lost perspective of how good we have it here. Survival is easy.

Survival is #1 OR Else what Matters?
Except people think that survival means eating fast food every meal, having a cell phone, a big flat screen , 5 or 6 streaming video and music subscriptions, a closet full of clothes and shoes they hardly wear etc.....

Except people think that survival means eating fast food every meal, having a cell phone, a big flat screen , 5 or 6 streaming video and music subscriptions, a closet full of clothes and shoes they hardly wear etc.....
People are quite entitled. There was a time when people were thankful just to eat and be alive.

I Think you May Mean The Current Facebook Youngsters.. :)

I Think you May Mean The Current Facebook Youngsters.. :)
I see lots of people my age with all kinds of crap in their closets, garages, basements etc.

Americans just buy too much CRAP.

Forum List

Back