Getting the Citizenship question answered-Use the American Community Survey

Should the American Community Survey be used to ask unknown households about citizenship?

• Yes, great idea, we need to know who is in the US

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • No, [state your reasons]

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
Ok, so Trump can't add the citizenship question on the 2020 census form. That doesn't matter.
What Trump needs to do is find out what households are citizens using the Federal databases.
Those households get the 2020 census "short form" without the citizenship question.
Households that are "unknown" are probably NOT citizens and need to do the "American Community Survey" form with the citizenship question, and the questions must be answered or there are penalties.

The American Community Survey happens every year, where about 2% of the population is polled.

American FactFinder
ACS Data Tables on American FactFinder | American Community Survey | U.S. Census Bureau

Lets take a poll to see if this is workable.
The ACS is sent to a stratified random sampling. Once you change that to a targeted group you lose any usefulness of the data.

Also, the responses from the individual ACS responses are legally confidential and no other government agency has access to anything but the aggregate data.
So asking sex or race or country of origin is not useful data?

Got it.

It is useful in a full census or in a sampled survey. It is useless in a targeted survey where the individual responses are confidential.
There is nothing targeted about asking sex, race, or country of origin numb nuts.

What you are vomitting is just Leftist Propaganda.

We need to know how many illegals are here, just like we need to know sex and race because it impacts how Federal Funds are assigned to groups of people.

If I were president and I had a Census that could not tell me how many Illegals were in THE US, then I would assume there were Zero and cut off all funding to so called NON EXISTENT ILLEGALS.

You don't want to be counted in The Census so we know how to budget funds for illegal immigrants who The Left wants to give benefits too?

Fine, then I say there are ZERO illegal Immigrants in THE US, and therefore through an EO, I would decree that $0 Federal Dollars be given to any and all organizations that provide tax funded benefits to Illegal Aliens.

If the Census cannot tell me what kind of people are in my country, then there is no point in ANYONE taking it.

The suggestion in the OP was to only send the ACS to targeted respondents. Do try and keep up

There are no ILLEGAL ALIENS in the US according to the 2010 census and the 2020 census will say the same.

No reason then to provide a single dollar of support to illegal aliens because there are none in The US.

A lot of things. But as a Data Analyst with a Masters in Applied Analytics, I understand how surveys and sampling works.
Then you know it's fake and just lie about it.
Just the opposite actually.
Hillary by a landslide.

The average of the last polls before the election had her winning by 2.1%.
The final popular vote was 2.1% in her favor.
Only there is no such thing as the Popular Vote in our National Election which is comprised of 50 Independent State Elections.

She won only 17 states compared to Donald Trump's 33, and that is all that matters

That 2.1% most likely were dead people and illegal aliens and the typical DEM TARD Voter Fraud anyways.

This is why you don't want illegals counted in The Census and why you oppose Voter ID., and why you Oppose stricter merit based Immigration Laws.

Regardless, the polls only offer data about the popular vote, nothing else

The ACS is sent to a stratified random sampling. Once you change that to a targeted group you lose any usefulness of the data.

Also, the responses from the individual ACS responses are legally confidential and no other government agency has access to anything but the aggregate data.

Got it.

It is useful in a full census or in a sampled survey. It is useless in a targeted survey where the individual responses are confidential.
There is nothing targeted about asking sex, race, or country of origin numb nuts.

We need to know how many illegals are here, just like we need to know sex and race because it impacts how Federal Funds are assigned to groups of people.

If I were president and I had a Census that could not tell me how many Illegals were in THE US, then I would assume there were Zero and cut off all funding to so called NON EXISTENT ILLEGALS.

You don't want to be counted in The Census so we know how to budget funds for illegal immigrants who The Left wants to give benefits too?

Fine, then I say there are ZERO illegal Immigrants in THE US, and therefore through an EO, I would decree that $0 Federal Dollars be given to any and all organizations that provide tax funded benefits to Illegal Aliens.

If the Census cannot tell me what kind of people are in my country, then there is no point in ANYONE taking it.

The suggestion in the OP was to only send the ACS to targeted respondents. Do try and keep up

There are no ILLEGAL ALIENS in the US according to the 2010 census and the 2020 census will say the same.

No reason then to provide a single dollar of support to illegal aliens because there are none in The US.

The Census does not say that at all, why must you lie all the time?

Got it.

If there is no Citizenship Question on The Census or any other survey, and we do not know if there is even a single illegal alien in this country at all, then the only logical thing to do is to assume there are no illegal aliens in the US and therefore $0 Federal Tax Dollars should be assigned for the support of Non-Existent Illegal Aliens who do not want to be counted in a Census.

After All, you told us as did Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schummer that the Immigration Crisis is an imaginary and manufactured one.

You even told us that Borders are Imaginary.

You even told us that we don't have a problem at all and should abolish ICE and Border Patrol.

You don't need them to prevent non existent imaginary people in an imaginary crisis from coming across an imaginary border illegally.

Imaginary People then get $0 dollars of Federal Tax Funds.

If there is no Citizenship Question on The Census or any other survey, and we do not know if there is even a single illegal alien in this country at all, then the only logical thing to do is to assume there are no illegal aliens in the US and therefore $0 Federal Tax Dollars should be assigned for the support of Non-Existent Illegal Aliens who do not want to be counted in a Census.

After All, you told us as did Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schummer that the Immigration Crisis is an imaginary and manufactured one.

The American Community Survey ask the citizenship question, and does so 10 times more often than the census.

The American Community Survey ask the citizenship question, and does so 10 times more often than the census.

So why not put it on The Census too so we can gauge how many imaginary illegal aliens we have in this country due to the imaginary manufactured immigration crisis?

I am assuming any survey will come back as "Zero Illegal Immigrants living in this country" so no need to spend even a single dollar on an imaginary manufactured crisis.

If it hadn't been made a big deal, it wouldn't be causing a problem. There are many other surveys & applications that already ask the same question and nobody bats an eye. Either the people answer it honestly, or they lie about it...…..and if they lie then the census is pointless

Ok, so Trump can't add the citizenship question on the 2020 census form. That doesn't matter.
What Trump needs to do is find out what households are citizens using the Federal databases.
Those households get the 2020 census "short form" without the citizenship question.
Households that are "unknown" are probably NOT citizens and need to do the "American Community Survey" form with the citizenship question, and the questions must be answered or there are penalties.

The American Community Survey happens every year, where about 2% of the population is polled.

American FactFinder
ACS Data Tables on American FactFinder | American Community Survey | U.S. Census Bureau

Got it.

The ACS would go to households that are probably non-citizens, say 2% of the population, the other "control" 2% could go as before to your statistical sampling. Its a double ACS survey, but its worth the data on non-citizens. Its a more accurate count that blending the 22m illegals in with the tax-paying citizens. Its a legal way of counting non-citizens

Last edited:
They've been using it since 2005.

Captain Obvious must have been whispering to Trumpybear or something.

They've been using it since 2005.

Captain Obvious must have been whispering to Trumpybear or something.
There are No Illegal Aliens in The US.

Therefore, I suggest that President Trump cut off all Funding for Illegal Aliens, All Benefits and All Support for them.

An Imaginary and Manufactured Crisis should only receive Imaginary Money.

We'll start with California, and cut their Federal Aide in half and send Monopoly Money to them in it's place since the entire state is one Dem Tard Rigged Monopoly.

It looks like the census is done by Commerce, and they tell each State how many congressional districts they get. The states then subdivide the congressional districts as they choose. So if non-citizens are counted, that gives sanctuary states more congressmen than they should have.

I can't find the rules that Commerce uses to adjust the census numbers.
Here's hoping that Trump issues an EO to not count non-citizens as determined by the Federal database determination.

Congressional district - Wikipedia

It looks like the census is done by Commerce, and they tell each State how many congressional districts they get. The states then subdivide the congressional districts as they choose. So if non-citizens are counted, that gives sanctuary states more congressmen than they should have.

Here's hoping that Trump issues an EO to not count non-citizens as determined by the Federal database determination.

Bascially Blue States have been committing Theft and Fraud on The American Taxpayer and robbing them of both their tax dollars, and their proper representation in Congress through Criminal Deception.

These Blue States especially Sanctuary States should have their Representatives Reduced as per The Law and Constitution, and they should have their Federal Aid cut too.

Bascially Blue States have been committing Theft and Fraud on The American Taxpayer and robbing them of both their tax dollars, and their proper representation in Congress through Criminal Deception.

These Blue States especially Sanctuary States should have their Representatives Reduced as per The Law and Constitution, and they should have their Federal Aid cut too.
That's right, I forgot how the state and local taxes were fully deductible until Trump lowered the amount to be fair to low tax states.
The blue states screamed about it, but fair is fair. It seems that they've adjusted, that uproar died down.

That's right, I forgot how the state and local taxes were fully deductible until Trump lowered the amount to be fair to low tax states.
The blue states screamed about it, but fair is fair. It seems that they've adjusted, that uproar died down.
It's time to cut their Federal Aide and Reduce the number of reps they get.

We should also have Raids every weekend in 2020, especially around Taco Bell, and Taco Stands, and any where they serve Taco Salad.

Yo Quiero TACO BELL, should be met with "Correr ICE"!

Yeah it'd be funny as shit to see him shot down in flames again.

Yeah it'd be funny as shit to see him shot down in flames again.

Maybe, but as the USSC said, asking the question is legal, but you need to know the fucking reason.
Apparently the moron lawyers at Commerce don't know why the question is needed.
If Trump has the Article-2 power to manage the census properly, it's not a problem. The short census form needed to be printed or the legal battles would stop the 2020 census. Using the American Community Survey the non-citizens can be tracked every year.

American FactFinder

No you don't. Just send it to everybody. Not the 10 year census so no court ruling on it :10:

BTW, that ACS is the biggest PITA thing you will ever get in the mail. If you have a choice between it and an IRS audit, choose the audit, especially if you have an unemployed adult in your house.

Forum List

Back