Ghostbusters Afterlife Sequel Announced

Youre saying the most recent Ghostbusters was good? I assumed it was total horseshit, so I never watched it. Should I rethink that?
Heck I didn't know until earlier today that they made Ghostbusters Afterlife 1 and the original Ghostbusters are in it.

ghostbusters_afterlife___og_reunion__best_scene__by_batboy101_deygig3-pre.jpg

Youre saying the most recent Ghostbusters was good? I assumed it was total horseshit, so I never watched it. Should I rethink that?

Yeah, give it a shot. If nothing else it well erase that shitty 2016 all women version from your memory...

Seriously though, they did a pretty good job with this one. They did a good job of catching the spirit (no pun intended) and feel of the first one. It might have something to do with the director being Jason Reitman, who was on the set of the first film while his daddy was directing it...

Yeah, give it a shot. If nothing else it well erase that shitty 2016 all women version from your memory...

Seriously though, they did a pretty good job with this one. They did a good job of catching the spirit (no pun intended) and feel of the first one. It might have something to do with the director being Jason Reitman, who was on the set of the first film while his daddy was directing it...
I never watched the woman one and i never will. I heard that movie sucked balls. Everyone here is saying the last one was good though, so maybe ill give it a shot.

I thought they did a great job with the remake mixing the old and the new

The young girl was an exceptional character

They teased a sequel at the closing credits and it looks like Winston, Ray and Janine will return
Be good if they could get Rick Moranis

Yeah, MUCH better than the 2016 one as I am trying to forget that that one exists.

I never watched the woman one and i never will. I heard that movie sucked balls. Everyone here is saying the last one was good though, so maybe ill give it a shot.

Please do and yeah as I just said the women one is one of the worst movies I ever saw. No joke. The movie was the joke. Afterlife was basically a tribute to Harold Ramis and I'm pretty sure that's why it was so good. Moving too.

I thought they did a great job with the remake mixing the old and the new

The young girl was an exceptional character

They teased a sequel at the closing credits and it looks like Winston, Ray and Janine will return
Be good if they could get Rick Moranis
Tha fuck man? Everyone says this movie is good. Im shocked! Ill have to check it out.

Tha fuck man? Everyone says this movie is good. Im shocked! Ill have to check it out.

Believe me I was shocked too because after the 2016 one I wasn't sure what to expect, but I was actually glad that my family dragged me to see it as in the end I didn't want to leave the theater and I don't want to give away any spoilers but I was crying at the end of it.

If you loved the original, it follows up on a lot of the Ghostbusters lore and the new characters are pretty good
Even Paul Rudd
I always like Paul Rudd as an actor, even if the movie he is in sucks.

Forum List

Back