Giffords gets a ship for being shot

Gabby Giffords took a bullet in the head because Sarah Palin put a bullseye on her

She deserves the honor

if4gmb.jpg

As I said, you have a jones for Obama.
I guess Obama has to live with the cause and affect of his anti-gun Nutter-ship.
It emboldened The progressive nut jobs to come out and kill a lot of kids/people… That will be barrys legacy.
I'll tell you what his legacy will be in this household. My wife and I raked a cool $100,000 off the top of our two IRA's while he was there. DO YOU EVER LOOK AROUND OR READ THE NEWSPAPERS??

Inside The Obama Stock Market's 235% Return

http://s.marketwatch.com/public/resources/MWimages/MW-EH199_djia_o_ZG_20160304140141.jpg

Last edited:
I thought I smelled something a bit foul today, the hildabitch was in the area. And I agree with you, we have true heroes these ships can be named after, instead they chose a victim.

Like the airport named after Reagan? You find that repugnant too?
yeah OKTexas. He ran the debt up like a drunken sailor and raised taxes

He also brought down the iron curtain. Almost doubled income tax revenue and created 16.1 million jobs. All after dealing with the Carter recession.

just what I figured, a "yabut" response. Care to address his adding debt and signing- off on raising taxes? :eusa_whistle:

No, overall he was an effective president, no one has been a prefect president.

OKTexas

What is it with fools?

If you're talking about Ronnie RayGun, no, he was not.

He was corrupt, criminal, made the US a debtor nation. Started us down the road to ruin that trump is SO enjoying right now.

I'll never understand how this flat out criminal has become a national hero.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

He also brought down the iron curtain. Almost doubled income tax revenue and created 16.1 million jobs. All after dealing with the Carter recession.

just what I figured, a "yabut" response. Care to address his adding debt and signing- off on raising taxes? :eusa_whistle:

OKTexas

What is it with fools?

He was corrupt, criminal, made the US a debtor nation. Started us down the road to ruin that trump is SO enjoying right now.

Excuse me if I don't attach any value to the word of a person who thought the bitch would be a good president and supported the lawless mulatto messiah. :itsok:

OKTexas

What is it with fools?

Excuse me if I don't attach any value to the word of a person who thought the bitch would be a good president and supported the lawless mulatto messiah. :itsok:

Excuse me for reminding your ignorance that more of us wanted Ms Clinton than did the useless dumbass!!!

Clinton received 65,844,610 votes, or 48.2% of the total vote

Trump received 62,979,636 votes, or 46.1% of the total vote. (That's a difference of 2.86 million votes.)

As I said, you have a jones for Obama.
I guess Obama has to live with the cause and affect of his anti-gun Nutter-ship.
It emboldened The progressive nut jobs to come out and kill a lot of kids/people… That will be barrys legacy.
I'll tell you what his legacy will be in this household. My wife and I raked a cool $100,000 off the top of our two IRA's while he was there. DO YOU EVER LOOK AROUND OR READ THE NEWSPAPERS??

Inside The Obama Stock Market's 235% Return

http://s.marketwatch.com/public/resources/MWimages/MW-EH199_djia_o_ZG_20160304140141.jpg
Sandyhook dead kids… That's his legacy

OKTexas

What is it with fools?

Excuse me for reminding your ignorance that more of us wanted Ms Clinton than did the useless dumbass!!!

Trump received 62,979,636 votes, or 46.1% of the total vote. (That's a difference of 2.86 million votes.)
Crazy cali does not count... electoral college works perfectly to keep the crazies at bay...

OKTexas

What is it with fools?

You got anything that actually means something, LOSER?

I thought I smelled something a bit foul today, the hildabitch was in the area. And I agree with you, we have true heroes these ships can be named after, instead they chose a victim.

No...not at all. I'd like to see a state named after him.

We could name one after Obama too....we'd call it "Desolation".

Courageous woman, a true patriot. Shameful that no one from trump admin attended.

You assholes who criticize this - she would gladly give up this honor to have her life back. If she were Repub lining her pockets with tax payer money, you would be in favor of it. stfu

Warships are named after national heroes. I am glad that she survived being shot by a crazed lunatic, but other than that what has she done? If surviving a gunshot is the criteria, how about naming one after one of our wounded warriors whose lives have been destroyed serving our country in the military?

Nothing against her, but this looks like a PC move.
She took one for the U.S. of A
She is a hero

a hero for surviving? come on. Will of the ones who did not survive get a ship named after them?

Forum List

Back