Giffords gets a ship for being shot

Courageous woman, a true patriot. Shameful that no one from trump admin attended.

You assholes who criticize this - she would gladly give up this honor to have her life back. If she were Repub lining her pockets with tax payer money, you would be in favor of it. stfu

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Warships are named after national heroes. I am glad that she survived being shot by a crazed lunatic, but other than that what has she done? If surviving a gunshot is the criteria, how about naming one after one of our wounded warriors whose lives have been destroyed serving our country in the military?

Nothing against her, but this looks like a PC move.
She took one for the U.S. of A
She is a hero

a hero for surviving? come on. Will of the ones who did not survive get a ship named after them?
A Congresswoman who took a bullet in the line of duty American hero

Who would you prefer?
Sarah Palin who ordered the hit?

Courageous woman, a true patriot. Shameful that no one from trump admin attended.

You assholes who criticize this - she would gladly give up this honor to have her life back. If she were Repub lining her pockets with tax payer money, you would be in favor of it. stfu

Warships are named after national heroes. I am glad that she survived being shot by a crazed lunatic, but other than that what has she done? If surviving a gunshot is the criteria, how about naming one after one of our wounded warriors whose lives have been destroyed serving our country in the military?

She is a hero

a hero for surviving? come on. Will of the ones who did not survive get a ship named after them?

Who would you prefer?

Oh good grief @ "...on the line of duty"....stop making it sound she was on the front lines or some shit

There are people far more deserving of the honor of having a Naval vessel named after them.

Name a park or some shit after the gun grabbing fruit loop

She is a hero

Who would you prefer?

Oh good grief @ "...on the line of duty"....stop making it sound she was on the front lines or some shit

There are people far more deserving of the honor of having a Naval vessel named after them.

She was giving a speech to her constituents at the time. She was shot because she was in Congress

That makes it line of duty

She is a hero

Who would you prefer?

She was giving a speech to her constituents at the time. She was shot because she was in Congress

She was trolling for votes, There's nothing admirable about that.

She is a hero

Who would you prefer?

American hero

Who would you prefer?

American hero

are you insane? in every thread you keep repeating the same meaningless talking points over and over. You really need to make an appointment with a shrink.

Who would you prefer?

American hero

are you insane? in every thread you keep repeating the same meaningless talking points over and over. You really need to make an appointment with a shrink.

Insane?

Gabby Giffords IS an American hero
So much so that she was honored by having a ship named after her

American hero

Insane?

insanity confirmed, seek help.

Who would you prefer?

American hero

You and I have different definitions of what a hero is

But then again a leftist's bar is low

Last edited:

Who would you prefer?

American hero

Its not just me, but the country as a whole who admire her heroism and courage

The only ones who object are those who think that someone who takes a bullet to the head should just shut up and suck it up

American hero

Insane?

Wrong, she's a Democrat hero. Most Americans couldn't even tell you who she is, nor do they think she did anything heroic.

American hero

The only ones who object are those who think that someone who takes a bullet to the head should just shut up and suck it up

Horseshit. Most Americans don't even know who she is. When the do they feel pity for her, not admiration.

American hero

Horseshit. Most Americans don't even know who she is. When the do they feel pity for her, not admiration.
American hero who took a bullet for her country

A hero to everyone except those who support the likes of Jared Laughner to have unfettered access to guns

American hero

American hero who took a bullet for her country

A hero to everyone except those who support the likes of Jared Laughner to have unfettered access to guns

She no more took a bullet for her country than any drug lord who gets gunned down in a fight with a rival gang.

Jared Loughner was a liberal. Before the shooting, what did Loughner do that would have justified taking his 2nd Amendment rights away??

American hero

You don't speak for the country, dipshit. I'd bet over half the country doesn't even know who she is.

American hero

You don't speak for the country, dipshit. I'd bet over half the country doesn't even know who she is.

You are probably correct

Not everyone can be on Celebrity Apprentice

When that Obama supporting Libtard asshole Gabby Gifford got shot she went the route of being a Libtard pussy and advocated taking the Constitutional right to keep and bear arms away from Americans.

I will be money that Steve Scalise will become a stronger advocate for the right to keep and bear arms.

They should name an aircraft carrier after him.

American hero

You are probably correct

Not everyone can be on Celebrity Apprentice

she got shot by a liberal moron, she survived, she advocates for gun confiscation. That does not make her a hero.

You want heroes? How about naming a ship for one of the men who died trying to protect americans in Benghazi while obozo and the hildebeast plotted political strategy and then lied about it.?

Forum List

Back