Gingrich admits Hillary will be hard to beat in 2016

I very strongly doubt hillary will run in 2016. As a matter of fact, I don't believe she will survive that long. Just a hunch. I'm thinking there is more to her recent fall/concussion.

I don't think Hillary will run in 2016. I think before then her chronic stupidity will have killed her.

Why? She isn't smart or good looking. Oh the media... got it.

It's all going to depend on whether the entitlement gravy train makes it to 2016... Personally, I don't think it will.

I am looking forward to the political ads that will be using the "What difference does it make" stunt of hers.

I very strongly doubt hillary will run in 2016. As a matter of fact, I don't believe she will survive that long. Just a hunch. I'm thinking there is more to her recent fall/concussion.

You are hoping that...huh? Of course, you could ask Rove to make a prediction since he had the 2012 Presidential election dead on...:badgrin:

Last edited:
You people throw Hillary away in her good years for a community organizer then expect her to come be your next savior in 2016.

I hope she tell you all to go to hell, but she loves Power

You people throw Hillary away in her good years for a community organizer then expect her to come be your next savior in 2016.

I hope she tell you all to go to hell, but she loves Power

Actually, it doesn't matter. Since the GOP has no real challenger, whoever the Dems put up will win.

Forum List

Back