Gingrich admits Hillary will be hard to beat in 2016

a 69 year old woman? she is already in the early stages of what happened to Reagan. kinda like what we saw with Chuck Nagel, Noogel? Huck Bagel? whats his name?

The GOP is desperate. They have NO ONE for 2016.

I very strongly doubt hillary will run in 2016. As a matter of fact, I don't believe she will survive that long. Just a hunch. I'm thinking there is more to her recent fall/concussion.

You are hoping that...huh? Of course, you could ask Rove to make a prediction since he had the 2012 Presidential election dead on...:badgrin:

He predicted 2000 and 2004 and 2010 quite accurately.

By 2014 and especially by 2016 the Democrats will have worn out their artificial, bloated and undeserved welcome.

Elections run in cycles.

I very strongly doubt hillary will run in 2016. As a matter of fact, I don't believe she will survive that long. Just a hunch. I'm thinking there is more to her recent fall/concussion.

You are hoping that...huh? Of course, you could ask Rove to make a prediction since he had the 2012 Presidential election dead on...:badgrin:

Did I say I was hoping anything, asshole? I said I had a hunch she was in bad health.

Forum List

Back