Joe's replacement? Hillary shows up unexpectedly at awards show to spread conspiracy theories and rage against Trump

So all of a sudden, out of HELL comes a replacement for the zombie, so he's shuffled off to admiration of all as a retired president. The only admiration that could beat that is him falling over on a stage permanently.

Which is odd.

She has been irrelevant for years.

It shows the power of how the media gets in their heads.
It shows how tenuous their hold on power is. They have a weak candidate in Trump.
While I don't want to see her (or Biden) run, I do believe all things being equal she would wipe the floor with Trump in a debate. :)

But I"m interested in moving forward. Not constantly reviving relics.

It shows how tenuous their hold on power is. They have a weak candidate in Trump.
While I don't want to see her (or Biden) run, I do believe all things being equal she would wipe the floor with Trump in a debate. :)

Jeeeeezus, Hillary is the 'imperfect storm' to save the war against Russia. There's just no way that Trump was assembled to run against anybody but a zombie.

"It will never cease to be hilarious how the Left continues to cherish the woman who found a way to lose to Donald Trump"
Wasn't Trump just convicted of rigging the election that she lost?

WW

"It will never cease to be hilarious how the Left continues to cherish the woman who found a way to lose to Donald Trump"
Wasn't Trump just convicted of rigging the election that she lost?

WW
Not if Americans believe in the story line of Trump's election being stolen. And it's likely they did, at least as long as the Biden zombie was the competition!

But Hilary??

Trump is done, and now it's getting likely that events are being set in motion to 'do', 'done' America too.

I wonder what's hiding under that glorified bag she's wearing? :laugh2:
LOL....She took off her black hitman mumu long enough to don a leftist dem "angel" outfit.

Can't hide the Harpy inside though.

OIP.bEkjQvu3im-cW2syTNcyOAHaIM

Watch tne news on CNN or MSNBC tonight for a very subtle indication that Joe is going to be taken down and out. It's going to have to be very gentle and courteous, as only Rachel can do.

When we saw him being led away by Obama yesterday, that must have been the pill that's too bitter for Americans to swallow.

LOL....She took off her black hitman mumu long enough to don a leftist dem "angel" outfit.

Can't hide the Harpy inside though.

OIP.bEkjQvu3im-cW2syTNcyOAHaIM
She's lost some weight and probably lost the cackling that's irked so many too.
This is very bad shit for America and Trump has become the sitting duck.

Quack, quack.

Trump crusher her in 49 states. Hillary's entire 4M vote total was in California, Trump crusher her by 1M votes in the other 49 states. Tissue?
What reality do you live in? And are there unicorns there?
Trump lost the popular vote. And only squeaked out a 76K vote margin over three states. About a 1% margin of victory. :)

Like Soros, I love the fact that Hillary Clinton is the right wing's personal boogeyman!...rent free, baby...rent free! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Should be no surprise. It's the tony awards, I doubt they even let a conservative bus tables at that awards show.

While Democrats are inveterate liars, there is a new twist this election season.

We all know that Trump was President for three years or so, and there is a historical record of what he did. Now they are saying that if he gets elected, he's going to do all sorts of crazy shit THAT HE DIDN'T DO BEFORE. Shit that is unconstitutional, and that Congress, DoD, the Justice Department, and the EPA would never let any President get away with.

And apparently, some people are stupid enough to believe them.

But there is one factor that lurks on both sides, no matter who wins. The person who is elected will be a lame duck, never to run for elective office again. I can't imagine how Biden could get any crazier than he is now, but for Trump, maybe he would be a little less restrained. I certainly hope so.

Forum List

Back