🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Joe's replacement? Hillary shows up unexpectedly at awards show to spread conspiracy theories and rage against Trump

What reality do you live in? And are there unicorns there?
Trump lost the popular vote. And only squeaked out a 76K vote margin over three states. About a 1% margin of victory. :)

Like Soros, I love the fact that Hillary Clinton is the right wing's personal boogeyman!...rent free, baby...rent free! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
There's no such thing as the 'popular vote' moron. Hence I said total vote, which Hillary lost by 1M votes in 49 states.

There's no such thing as the 'popular vote' moron. Hence I said total vote, which Hillary lost by 1M votes in 49 states.
I could care less. Trump didn't "crush" her. Not by a longshot. Backed into the White House with a 1% margin of victory.
Hardly a mandate, wouldn't you agree?

Face it, you just can't quit her. :)

We all know that Trump was President for three years or so, and there is a historical record of what he did. Now they are saying that if he gets elected, he's going to do all sorts of crazy shit THAT HE DIDN'T DO BEFORE. Shit that is unconstitutional, and that Congress, DoD, the Justice Department, and the EPA would never let any President get away with.

That's why no one outside their little bubble believes that.

I could care less. Trump didn't "crush" her. Not by a longshot. Backed into the White House with a 1% margin of victory.
Hardly a mandate, wouldn't you agree?

Face it, you just can't quit her. :)
Trump crusher her, then crushed Democrats, then crushed the Dem's fake news, then crushed all Dem's hope. It was glorious!

Trump crusher her, then crushed Democrats, then crushed the Dem's fake news, then crushed all Dem's hope. It was glorious!
Again. He didn't. And then ended up helping to give the House back to Dems in a big way in 2018. And then not only lost in 2020, but running his mouth
cost Republicans two in-the-bag Senate seats in GA. Everytime he opens his mouth, Republicans lose elections. :)

Democrats...just win elections. You would think after all this time, someone in the Republican party would get the message that its time to dump the Orange Roughy...but..sadly that time has passed. And down the ship they go. :auiqs.jpg:

I wonder what's hiding under that glorified bag she's wearing? :laugh2:

The Japanese call them daikon ashi -- "radish legs".

1718651038233.png

Yes. Just like 2020 was. And just like 2024 will be.

Had she campaigned to the end in the three states that ultimately cost her the election, I believe she could have overcome the Bernie Bros staying home and Comey's October torpedo. :)

Thank you for confirming my suspicions that you're still just as in love with Hillary as you've ever been. :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

As I've said. She lives in Republicans heads...rent free. :)
She is mediocre. She had opportunity after opportunity and was not very good at any of it. Carpetbagger Senator, semi-inept Secretary of State. Not one but two runs for President and was shamed in both of them. All of this riding on the coattails of her husband. It's there to see. at this level of importance for us all. Election night 2016, she showed her true colors and dangers, and no one made a comment on it.

She is mediocre. She had opportunity after opportunity and was not very good at any of it. Carpetbagger Senator, semi-inept Secretary of State. Not one but two runs for President and was shamed in both of them. All of this riding on the coattails of her husband. It's there to see. at this level of importance for us all. Election night 2016, she showed her true colors and dangers, and no one made a comment on it.
She'd need a tenfold improvement to cross the threshold of mediocrity.

Forum List

Back