🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gingrich: GOP Demanding Trump Quit Have 'Egg on Their Face' After Debate

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
All I can say is that the establishment douche bags are praying that Trump doesn't win because if he does their days are numbered.

Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich slammed those Republicans demanding that Donald Trump quit as the GOP presidential nominee, telling Fox News after the second debate in St. Louis, saying, "They have a lot of egg on their face, because the guy who showed up for the debate tonight… clearly has earned being the Republican nominee."

Gingrich said that Trump made his points so well during the debate that "it's kind of crazy for someone to suggest dumping him at this point, and I would hope a lot of those who panicked over the weekend would reconsider their position in light over what we have learned about Hillary through WikiLeaks and the importance of stopping her from truly crippling the country."

After the first presidential debate, the former House speaker was critical of Trump, telling The New York Times that he "has to decide that the presidency is worth drilling into," referring to his lack of preparation for the encounter.

But following the second encounter with Clinton, Gingrich emphasized to Fox News that "Trump came in prepared to go as hard as he needed to. I think he stayed nose to nose with her all evening and I think that she steadily lost . . .

"He was very fast, and I think very good in coming back on a number of occasions and basically totally outmaneuvering her in terms of language, examples, bringing her own record to bear," Gingrich added.

Gingrich also stressed that the prospects for Trump in the third and last debate are good.

"I don't see how anybody could look at tonight's debate and say it did not have a very significant amount of substance and policy differentiation that was far more than I think you got in the first debate....

All I can say is that the establishment douche bags are praying that Trump doesn't win because if he does their days are numbered.

Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich slammed those Republicans demanding that Donald Trump quit as the GOP presidential nominee, telling Fox News after the second debate in St. Louis, saying, "They have a lot of egg on their face, because the guy who showed up for the debate tonight… clearly has earned being the Republican nominee."

Gingrich said that Trump made his points so well during the debate that "it's kind of crazy for someone to suggest dumping him at this point, and I would hope a lot of those who panicked over the weekend would reconsider their position in light over what we have learned about Hillary through WikiLeaks and the importance of stopping her from truly crippling the country."

After the first presidential debate, the former House speaker was critical of Trump, telling The New York Times that he "has to decide that the presidency is worth drilling into," referring to his lack of preparation for the encounter.

But following the second encounter with Clinton, Gingrich emphasized to Fox News that "Trump came in prepared to go as hard as he needed to. I think he stayed nose to nose with her all evening and I think that she steadily lost . . .

"He was very fast, and I think very good in coming back on a number of occasions and basically totally outmaneuvering her in terms of language, examples, bringing her own record to bear," Gingrich added.

Gingrich also stressed that the prospects for Trump in the third and last debate are good.

"I don't see how anybody could look at tonight's debate and say it did not have a very significant amount of substance and policy differentiation that was far more than I think you got in the first debate....
too bad you gofundme thingy crashed and burned and ryan clean his opponent's clock

"All I can say is that the establishment douche bags are praying that Trump doesn't win because if he does their days are numbered."

Your establishment will be just fine either way. Watch.

"All I can say is that the establishment douche bags are praying that Trump doesn't win because if he does their days are numbered."

Your establishment will be just fine either way. Watch.
it's amazing how that always happens.

Ain't it now, the power structure always wins when we color inside the lines and play by their rules.

Forum List

Back