Gingrich, the loser, dares to attack Obama's legacy!

JQPublic1

Gold Member
Aug 10, 2012
Why the media even gives a POS like Gingrich a platform at all is beyond me. His jealousy at Obama 's presidency rings loudly in every disparaging word he utters in his rant. Gingrich's jealousy can be traced to his own failures and publicized immoral conduct. That parting valediction can be placed beside the obvious undercurrent of racial hegemony that marks most RW commentary concerning Obama.

WHICH brings me to the question of Newt's legacy! In my book Obama;s legacy is the preferred one in comparison to Gingrich's.

Gingrich: Obama 'desperate frenzy' to save legacy - CNNPolitics.com

Why the media even gives a POS like Gingrich a platform at all is beyond me. His jealousy at Obama 's presidency rings loudly in every disparaging word he utters in his rant. Gingrich's jealousy can be traced to his own failures and publicized immoral conduct. That parting valediction can be placed beside the obvious undercurrent of racial hegemony that marks most RW commentary concerning Obama.

WHICH brings me to the question of Newt's legacy! In my book Obama;s legacy is the preferred one in comparison to Gingrich's.

CNN...premier...

image.jpeg

Newt did not. And Trump has less than 2/3ds the support Obama had at the same moment in history. Let's see if Trump makes through one year, and then we can talk more surely about Da Donald.

obama said this election was about his legacy, so guess who the real loser is?
---------------------------------------------------------- yes he did , I saw him on tv asking his supporters to validate him and his legacy . Looks like mrobama LOST as I notice mrobama big loss in not getting 'illary' elected . [chuckle] !!

"That parting valediction can be placed beside the obvious undercurrent of racial hegemony that marks most RW commentary concerning Obama".

I think Butt-Hurt Pinhead-Loons have just about run out of ways to call Heartland Americans.....Racists.

If I had written this Horse Shit, I think I would die of embarrassment.

Gingrich was speaker the last time we had a balanced budget.

He had his ass kicked out over ethics violations too. He was too scummy for right wingers. That's gotta be some kind of record.

Did he get his dick sucked in the Oval Office and jizz all over a fat intern's dress?

No.His jizz was going to his girlfriend while his wife was in the hospital dying of cancer. All this while claiming to be the right's champion of family values.

the Gingrich legacy ....

getting his pathetic ass thrown out of the GOP for cheating on his wife, and at the same time he was hammering the hell out of Willie for doing the exact same thing.

stands to reason RW's want to suck Newt dry.

Gingrich was speaker the last time we had a balanced budget.

He had his ass kicked out over ethics violations too. He was too scummy for right wingers. That's gotta be some kind of record.
--------------------------------------------------------------------- Obama and illary lost Bulldog !!

Does that make Gingrich less of a scum bag?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Gingrich is no big deal and is just an attempt to change subjects , who cares about Newt ?? Obama and his ilk [illary] lost after Obama begged on tv to be validated by his supposed supporters

Gingrich once arrogantly proclaimed that he would never mention Bill Clinton in a speech again without mentioning the Monica Lewinsky scandal.

That was just before his own infidelity scandals became public. lol

He's a fat fuck who serves no purpose, great or small, and no good, great or small.

Newt wasn't too low for Hannity to blow' and lick his ass every chance he got during the campaign.

speaks volumes for both of them ..

Forum List

Back