Gingrich, the loser, dares to attack Obama's legacy!

Gingrich, the loser, dares to attack Obama's legacy!

Note, of course, that Gingrich's party was the winning party; while Obama's party was the loser.

And since Obama's legacy is one of failure, lies, and deceit, attacking it is the merciful thing to do.
The kindest thing would be to put Obama's "legacy" out of its misery.

Why the media even gives a POS like Gingrich a platform at all is beyond me. His jealousy at Obama 's presidency rings loudly in every disparaging word he utters in his rant. Gingrich's jealousy can be traced to his own failures and publicized immoral conduct. That parting valediction can be placed beside the obvious undercurrent of racial hegemony that marks most RW commentary concerning Obama.

WHICH brings me to the question of Newt's legacy! In my book Obama;s legacy is the preferred one in comparison to Gingrich's.

Gingrich: Obama 'desperate frenzy' to save legacy - CNNPolitics.com
newt is swimming in a cesspool and drawing the pos who left his wife with cance

Why the media even gives a POS like Gingrich a platform at all is beyond me. His jealousy at Obama 's presidency rings loudly in every disparaging word he utters in his rant. Gingrich's jealousy can be traced to his own failures and publicized immoral conduct. That parting valediction can be placed beside the obvious undercurrent of racial hegemony that marks most RW commentary concerning Obama.

WHICH brings me to the question of Newt's legacy! In my book Obama;s legacy is the preferred one in comparison to Gingrich's.

CNN...premier...

That is not an actor in that video it is the REAL Newt Gingrich. This new "fake news" fad just gives morons like you another toy to divert attention away from the truth.

Last edited:

John Edwards ?

John Edwards ?
Another douche How many times was that pos newt married??? as many as the other pos dump??

If Gingrich is a loser, who cares what he says?

It seems that you are more concerned about what he is saying than any our are. Could it be you think he is right and are trying to undercut him to deny what you think?

John Edwards ?
Another douche How many times was that pos newt married??? as many as the other pos dump??

Yep...but most are douches.

Obama's legacy is already sealed....he's a failure.

It seems that you are more concerned about what he is saying than any our are. Could it be you think he is right and are trying to undercut him to deny what you think?
He's one of yours and a nitwit 3 women couldn't stand his guts He's a repub loser

John Edwards ?

Let chump bring the dow up 300% and gain 15million on our employment rolls Talk about legacy then

He's one of yours and a nitwit 3 women couldn't stand his guts He's a repub loser

Again, if he is such a big loser, who cares what he says?

John Edwards ?

Let chump bring the dow up 300% and gain 15million on our employment rolls Talk about legacy then

Most of the Dow is due to the recovery from 2008. His legacy is that it took so long. In the past (saving one) the Stock Market has recovered pretty quick. He really gets credit for a 20% increase.

Again, if he is such a big loser, who cares what he says?
You have many losers,, garbage in your cabinet Think trump cares what they say?

John Edwards ?

Most of the Dow is due to the recovery from 2008. His legacy is that it took so long. In the past (saving one) the Stock Market has recovered pretty quick. He really gets credit for a 20% increase.
Coming off one of our greatest recessions ever I think he did a great job AND don't forget ,he did it while republicans were pulling against him full time

"That parting valediction can be placed beside the obvious undercurrent of racial hegemony that marks most RW commentary concerning Obama".

I think Butt-Hurt Pinhead-Loons have just about run out of ways to call Heartland Americans.....Racists.

If I had written this Horse Shit, I think I would die of embarrassment.

I did nothing of the sort, at least not in the exchange you are referencing. I am speaking of Gingrich, the ruling elite of the GOP and their talking heads like Limbaugh and Hannity!.These puppet masters who actually make commentary over the airwaves to INFLUENCE the sheeple of the heartlands! People like EWE!

"Gingrich, the loser, dares to attack Obama's legacy!"

What legacy? :2up:

Poor fragile Obama. Everybody is picking on him.

John Edwards ?

Failures don't get to serve two terms as president nor do the y leave office with high approval ratings. Obama was extremely successful despite RW efforts to block anything he tried.

John Edwards ?

Failures don't get to serve two terms as president nor do the y leave office with high approval ratings. Obama was extremely successful despite RW efforts to block anything he tried.

You're somehow forgetting that those "high approval ratings" are coming from the same sources that were giving Hillary 90+% chance of winning the election. And you still use them as reference? :D

Forum List

Back