Gingrich, the loser, dares to attack Obama's legacy!

And since the GOP purged thousands of democrats off the voting rolls, they stole the general election

Darn Republicans! Always purging dead voters and felon voters and illegal alien voters! Unfair!!!
Nope, the key word is legal. LEGAL voters were disenfranchised by Crosscheck because they shared the same names. And ex-felons are allowed to vote in 38 states. Dead people can't vote in person; and, to counter your expected fraudulent voter claim in that regard, only several arrests were made for doing that. And most of those were republicans.

Please provide the link for this.

What is wrong with your fingers? And don't you watch the news? Here is what I got with a simple google...Make your choice:

View attachment 104217

Dems get upset when their fraud hits resistance.
GrOPers make things up when they are cornered.

You're right. Dems never cheat. The dead never vote, neither do illegal aliens. DERP!

Nope, the key word is legal. LEGAL voters were disenfranchised by Crosscheck because they shared the same names. And ex-felons are allowed to vote in 38 states. Dead people can't vote in person; and, to counter your expected fraudulent voter claim in that regard, only several arrests were made for doing that. And most of those were republicans.

What is wrong with your fingers? And don't you watch the news? Here is what I got with a simple google...Make your choice:

View attachment 104217

You're right. Dems never cheat. The dead never vote, neither do illegal aliens. DERP!
Show me the links. What court case can you reference that backs your anecdotal BS? Without evidence you are just blowing hot air.

View attachment 104217

Show me the links. What court case can you reference that backs your anecdotal BS? Without evidence you are just blowing hot air.

Illegal aliens don't vote?

Forum List

Back