Gingrich, the loser, dares to attack Obama's legacy!

Why the media even gives a POS like Gingrich a platform at all is beyond me. His jealousy at Obama 's presidency rings loudly in every disparaging word he utters in his rant. Gingrich's jealousy can be traced to his own failures and publicized immoral conduct. That parting valediction can be placed beside the obvious undercurrent of racial hegemony that marks most RW commentary concerning Obama.

WHICH brings me to the question of Newt's legacy! In my book Obama;s legacy is the preferred one in comparison to Gingrich's.

Gingrich: Obama 'desperate frenzy' to save legacy - CNNPolitics.com

"Gingrich, the loser, dares to attack Obama's legacy!"

What legacy? :2up:
The one YOU keep ignoring!

newt is swimming in a cesspool and drawing the pos who left his wife with cance

John Edwards ?
Another douche How many times was that pos newt married??? as many as the other pos dump??

Yep...but most are douches.

Obama's legacy is already sealed....he's a failure.
Failures don't get to serve two terms as president nor do the y leave office with high approval ratings. Obama was extremely successful despite RW efforts to block anything he tried.

You're somehow forgetting that those "high approval ratings" are coming from the same sources that were giving Hillary 90+% chance of winning the election. And you still use them as reference? :D
Can you prove that? For your info most of the average joes in western countries also give Obama a high approval rating.:2up:

John Edwards ?
Another douche How many times was that pos newt married??? as many as the other pos dump??

Failures don't get to serve two terms as president nor do the y leave office with high approval ratings. Obama was extremely successful despite RW efforts to block anything he tried.

You're somehow forgetting that those "high approval ratings" are coming from the same sources that were giving Hillary 90+% chance of winning the election. And you still use them as reference? :D
Can you prove that? For your info most of the average joes in western countries also give Obama a high approval rating.:2up:

Western countries? Who gives a shit about their approval?

If Gingrich is a loser, who cares what he says?

It seems that you are more concerned about what he is saying than any our are. Could it be you think he is right and are trying to undercut him to deny what you think?
Nope, you are wrong on all counts.

Some of us brainy types do! It aids in strategizing diplomacy and, thusly, was recorded by the Gallup Poll/ They thought it was THAT important!

There is nothing to ignore.
You are blinded by hatred and can't see the truth!

You're blinded by the love for that faggot that you can't see the lies.
Oh, brutha, another latent homosexual who has to interject a little Gayety int the mix!

Some of us brainy types do! It aids in strategizing diplomacy and, thusly, was recorded by the Gallup Poll/ They thought it was THAT important!

I've noticed that all lefties like to think of themselves as "brainy". Then fall for the stories for "8 years old". I bet you still believe that Hillary won.

There is nothing to ignore.
You are blinded by hatred and can't see the truth!

You're blinded by the love for that faggot that you can't see the lies.
Oh, brutha, another latent homosexual who has to interject a little Gayety int the mix!

I'm not in love with him, you are. You know what they say, "love is blind".

Why the media even gives a POS like Gingrich a platform at all is beyond me. His jealousy at Obama 's presidency rings loudly in every disparaging word he utters in his rant. Gingrich's jealousy can be traced to his own failures and publicized immoral conduct. That parting valediction can be placed beside the obvious undercurrent of racial hegemony that marks most RW commentary concerning Obama.

WHICH brings me to the question of Newt's legacy! In my book Obama;s legacy is the preferred one in comparison to Gingrich's.

Barry if a fucking piece of shit...

I don't care much about legacies. I'm just real glad the Anti-American foreigner will be out of office soon. Good riddance.

Gingrich was speaker the last time we had a balanced budget.

He had his ass kicked out over ethics violations too. He was too scummy for right wingers. That's gotta be some kind of record.
--------------------------------------------------------------------- Obama and illary lost Bulldog !!

Does that make Gingrich less of a scum bag?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Gingrich is no big deal and is just an attempt to change subjects , who cares about Newt ?? Obama and his ilk [illary] lost after Obama begged on tv to be validated by his supposed supporters

Well, Gingrich is the subject of this thread. Try to keep up.

Gingrich was speaker the last time we had a balanced budget.

He had his ass kicked out over ethics violations too. He was too scummy for right wingers. That's gotta be some kind of record.
No...he's a progressive....

Do you have any fucking idea what's going on?

You think Gingrich is a progressive? He and Army coauthored the so called Contract with America you goober. I guess compared to the right wing crazies of today, he's not quite as crazy though.

newt is swimming in a cesspool and drawing the pos who left his wife with cance

John Edwards ?

So GWB was a success ?

Good to know.

Newt did not. And Trump has less than 2/3ds the support Obama had at the same moment in history. Let's see if Trump makes through one year, and then we can talk more surely about Da Donald.

Obama only had that much support because so many people polled were afraid to say anything about the unqualified...but black.....new President........Trump will actually have to work to get people to approve of him, he can't hide behind his race....

He had that much support because he was qualified and a force for hope. The far and alt right have opposed him from day one,

Yesterday, Obama had a 56 to 41. Trump's people refuse to post his, because almost as always, cannot get a majority. I bet her never will.

Forum List

Back