Gingrich, the loser, dares to attack Obama's legacy!

Newt did not. And Trump has less than 2/3ds the support Obama had at the same moment in history. Let's see if Trump makes through one year, and then we can talk more surely about Da Donald.

Obama only had that much support because so many people polled were afraid to say anything about the unqualified...but black.....new President........Trump will actually have to work to get people to approve of him, he can't hide behind his race....

This is actually a really good point and I think it's a big reason why the pollsters missed the election so badly. Hillary is an extension of Obama, and some people were afraid to admit they supported Trump lest they be called racist.

Newt did not. And Trump has less than 2/3ds the support Obama had at the same moment in history. Let's see if Trump makes through one year, and then we can talk more surely about Da Donald.

Obama only had that much support because so many people polled were afraid to say anything about the unqualified...but black.....new President........Trump will actually have to work to get people to approve of him, he can't hide behind his race....

This is actually a really good point and I think it's a big reason why the pollsters missed the election so badly. Hillary is an extension of Obama, and some people were afraid to admit they supported Trump lest they be called racist.
It's actually a poor comment by the Alt Righty. Obama has a 56 popularity rating, and Trump is not even at 47. It won't get much better, then it will plummet forever.

The same people who give obama a 54% popularity rating gave hillary a 98.8% chance of winning the election.

Why the media even gives a POS like Gingrich a platform at all is beyond me. His jealousy at Obama 's presidency rings loudly in every disparaging word he utters in his rant. Gingrich's jealousy can be traced to his own failures and publicized immoral conduct. That parting valediction can be placed beside the obvious undercurrent of racial hegemony that marks most RW commentary concerning Obama.

WHICH brings me to the question of Newt's legacy! In my book Obama;s legacy is the preferred one in comparison to Gingrich's.

Gingrich: Obama 'desperate frenzy' to save legacy - CNNPolitics.com
newt is swimming in a cesspool and drawing the pos who left his wife with cance

John Edwards ?
Another douche How many times was that pos newt married??? as many as the other pos dump??

Yep...but most are douches.

Obama's legacy is already sealed....he's a failure.
Failures don't get to serve two terms as president nor do the y leave office with high approval ratings. Obama was extremely successful despite RW efforts to block anything he tried.

Yeah, he is so successful that the American people wanted Donald trump rather than to continue his supposedly great policies.

If Gingrich is a loser, who cares what he says?

It seems that you are more concerned about what he is saying than any our are. Could it be you think he is right and are trying to undercut him to deny what you think?
Nope, you are wrong on all counts.

Then why do you care so much what he says if he is such a loser? I don't think he is a loser and I don't care what he says. I'd care less if I thought him a loser

He had that much support because he was qualified and a force for hope. The far and alt right have opposed him from day one,

Yesterday, Obama had a 56 to 41. Trump's people refuse to post his, because almost as always, cannot get a majority. I bet her never will.

False hope is not hope. He never was a source of hope.

Yep...but most are douches.

Obama's legacy is already sealed....he's a failure.
Failures don't get to serve two terms as president nor do the y leave office with high approval ratings. Obama was extremely successful despite RW efforts to block anything he tried.

You're somehow forgetting that those "high approval ratings" are coming from the same sources that were giving Hillary 90+% chance of winning the election. And you still use them as reference? :D
Can you prove that? For your info most of the average joes in western countries also give Obama a high approval rating.:2up:

Western countries? Who gives a shit about their approval?
Some of us brainy types do! It aids in strategizing diplomacy and, thusly, was recorded by the Gallup Poll/ They thought it was THAT important!

Which Gallup Poll are you referring to?

I can hardly wait! heh heh heh!

He had that much support because he was qualified and a force for hope. The far and alt right have opposed him from day one,

Yesterday, Obama had a 56 to 41. Trump's people refuse to post his, because almost as always, cannot get a majority. I bet her never will.

He had that much support because he was qualified

Qualified for what? Besides harming race relations, what has he done?

It's actually a poor comment by the Alt Righty. Obama has a 56 popularity rating, and Trump is not even at 47. It won't get much better, then it will plummet forever.

Obama has a 56 popularity rating

Of course he does. He's on vacation and not screwing things up at the moment.

National matters on race are not going backwards, no matter how much you guys try, Todd.

You were the failure. And will be always.

Yes...and tell us again how Trump will never be President......

Because I never get enough of this video.....and you just don't get what Trump has been able to do.....watch this...and learn....

Obama is an Affirmative Action Failure.

Enough people decided they were done with that model that they elected Trump.

Trump is a failure too.

It's not his fault he is in there.

It is ours.

obama is personally popular because people still don't want to say they don't like the black President.........considering he had no qualifications for running a local 7/11 let alone the federal government..........and the real analysis of obama won't happen till the left gets over its' racism.........so it will be a while till the truth about obama is really spoken...

obama is personally popular because people still don't want to say they don't like the black President.........considering he had no qualifications for running a local 7/11 let alone the federal government..........and the real analysis of obama won't happen till the left gets over its' racism.........so it will be a while till the truth about obama is really spoken...
Is obama really popular or is this the same lie that said hilly was going to win.

Forum List

Back