Gingrich: The startling CNN poll on the shutdown - CNN.com

Wrecking the economy to get your way is a loser. In the hyper partisan, losing points is a serious problem. THIS IS THE ONLY SO SO POLL i've seen...Let the House vote.

Wrecking the economy??? That has been obama's plan from the beginning.

BTW, he rejected a clean CR from the house today. Obama wants the govt shut down, he wants america to suffer because he believes that america is evil and must be punished.

Wrecking the economy to get your way is a loser. In the hyper partisan, losing points is a serious problem. THIS IS THE ONLY SO SO POLL i've seen...Let the House vote.

BTW, he rejected a clean CR from the house today. Obama wants the govt shut down, he wants america to suffer because he believes that america is evil and must be punished.

???

The house hasn't sent anything to the senate nor voted on any senate bill

???

The house hasn't sent anything to the senate nor voted on any senate bill

Damn but you are ignorant. The house has passed several bills to fund important govt functions, Reid has not allowed one vote in the senate.

spending bills originate in the house, you have it backwards.

Forum List

Back