Gingrich: The startling CNN poll on the shutdown - CNN.com

Funny how the the best the right can do is post a poll where they're *almost* tied.

True that.

by all means though, continue to blame republicans exclusively.

Yeah ... it's the Democrats' fault for not pretending they lost some of those votes (and SCOTUS rulings).

Pretty lame.

If you believe in what your doing - then do it and let the chips fall where they may. But doing it and then blaming the "other guy" when the backlash arrives is just too cowardly for any respect at all.

Last edited:
True that.

Yeah ... it's the Democrats' fault for not pretending they lost some of those votes (and SCOTUS rulings).

Pretty lame.

If you believe in what your doing - then do it and let the chips fall where they may. But doing it and then blaming the "other guy" is just too cowardly for any respect at all.

:itsok:

Yes, it's all the republicans fault.

Gingrich: The startling CNN poll on the shutdown - CNN.com

from the poll:

"When asked in the CNN poll whom they are angry at, 63% said Republicans, 58% said Democrats and 53% said Obama. That is a 10-point margin for the president and only a 5-point margin for Democrats, compared with a 23-point margin in November 1995.

Independents said they blamed all three equally (60% GOP, 59% Democrats, 58% Obama). This is so clearly within the margin of error that it is for all practical purposes a tie."

the tide is turning dems. The american people are not as stupid as you and obama think they are.

Angry?

:lol: Yeah, Americans are as stupid as I think. Well some of them are anyway.

Screwing up the economy is the Pubs job...about time you admitted it...who needs the Constitution anyway, when you disagree. Tea Party RIP 2013...GOOD RIDDANCE BRAINWASHED RACIST UN-AMERICANS...

you have absolutely no tolerance for those that think differently than you do.

I pity you.
And you do have tolerance for others! Best you pity yourself. I see damn little tolerance from you or any con. In fact, more than once I have seen people who think as you do wishing for liberals to be put to death.

Pretty lame.

If you believe in what your doing - then do it and let the chips fall where they may. But doing it and then blaming the "other guy" is just too cowardly for any respect at all.

:itsok:

Yes, it's all the republicans fault.

What a compelling argument. It's embarassing that's all you can come up with - a cutesy emoticon.

What you said

I know what you're not saying because its not on the page and you didn't type it.

Is CNN a valid News Source?

What I said is that their poll is probably as good as anyone else's. nothing more.

So when did they become ok to reference after dismissing them as liberal news?

I refuse to go in circles with an idiot. I used CNN because you libs think they are a valid news source.

Whether they are or not is not the issue.

Considering how nearly every report by the "Journalists" blame the Republicans....

This is horrible for the Democrats.

Their lies are being seen through.

Someone brought up a very good point to me last week, They pointed out the poor numbers that the MSM is pulling down. It is not the internet that is taking over as the main source of information and there is no shortage of conservative opinions out there. The DNC and Soros cannot yet control the internet. but of course, a person has to be willing to look for the truth.

The latest Gallup poll shows approval ratings for Democrats to be at 43 percent.

If you think that sucks for the Democrats, then the 28 percent approval ratings for Republicans is a catastrophe for the GOP.

Additionally, more than twice as many Republicans are disgusted with the GOP than Democrats are disgusted with the Democratic Party. 27 vs 13 percent. The GOP's popularity has plummeted since September.

And that is all that matters for 2014. Obama is not running in 2014, so diverting attention to his numbers is just a weak cover-up of what is clearly a Republican nightmare. I guarantee you they are in a back room somewhere right now looking at these new numbers with sweat collecting around their clenched anuses.

Last edited:
Once the righties start whining about media bias, you know it's over, as it was in Nov 2012. They understand they've already lost, hence they've got to rush that media bias excuse into place.

The latest Gallup poll shows approval ratings for Democrats to be at 43 percent.

If you think that sucks for the Democrats, then the 28 percent approval ratings for Republicans is a catastrophe for the GOP.

Additionally, more than twice as many Republicans are disgusted with the GOP than Democrats are disgusted with the Democratic Party. 27 vs 13 percent. The GOP's popularity has plummeted since September.

And that is all that matters for 2014. Obama is not running in 2014, so diverting attention to his numbers is just a weak cover-up of what is clearly a Republican nightmare. I guarantee you they are in a back room somewhere right now looking at these new numbers with sweat collecting around their clenched anuses.

They over-sampled democrats...just like they did in 2012 when Romney won the Presidency.

Once the righties start whining about media bias, you know it's over, as it was in Nov 2012. They understand they've already lost, hence they've got to rush that media bias excuse into place.

The list of GOP scape goats is never-ending.

Moderators
Media
Judges
Voters
Women
Hispanics
Blacks
Asians
Jews
Catholics
Democrats
Liberals
Independents
Moderates
Northern Republicans (aka "soft" Republicans)

The list of GOP scape goats is never-ending.

Moderators
Media
Judges
Voters
Women
Hispanics
Blacks
Asians
Jews
Catholics
Democrats
Liberals
Independents
Moderates
Northern Republicans (aka "soft" Republicans)

The list of Dem scape goats continues to grow as well

conservatives
tea party
religious people
white people
southerners
republicans
fox news
Bush
Bush
Bush
working people
the evil rich
the unevil rich
the middle class
people who own BMWs
people who buy gasoline
truckers
bikers
priests
rabbis
ministers
pastors
cheney
hannity
levin
beck
krauthammer
anyone who did not vote for obama
anyone that does not worship obama

They over-sampled democrats...just like they did in 2012 when Romney won the Presidency.

:)

for the record, the only pollster that had Romney winning was Dick Morris. In case you missed it, he is no longer on TV, his credibility is zero, he is toast.

But if he had been right, this country would be a much better place today. Obama is the worst president in our history, bar none.

for the record, the only pollster that had Romney winning was Dick Morris. In case you missed it, he is no longer on TV, his credibility is zero, he is toast.

[MENTION=30955]Rottweiler[/MENTION] thinks you're full of shit:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/election-forums/255653-romney-has-it-locked-up.html

By the way - Romney was owning Obama when I made that post.

:dance:
:dance: :lol: :dance:
:dance: :rofl: :dance: :rofl: :dance:

But if he had been right, this country would be a much better place today. Obama is the worst president in our history, bar none.

That is incorrect.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/president/us/general_election_romney_vs_obama-1171.html

Wrecking the economy to get your way is a loser. In the hyper partisan, losing points is a serious problem. THIS IS THE ONLY SO SO POLL i've seen...Let the House vote.

Forum List

Back