Gingrich. What a loser.

I can't be certain...but I doubt whether the OP has ever been Speaker of the House or had any job even close to that. :laugh:
The GOP picks the best Speakers of the House...Gingrich the adulterer...Hastert the child molester...the crying orange one, Boehner....now Ryan.

Only the best.

After you idiots picked Pelosi I'm surprised you libs will show your faces in public, Pelosi top that you can't :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
Golly gee.....Pelosi is so horrible....she committed what again?

Pelosi...:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
Yes. Pelosi.

Newt has done some despicable things. We all have. The only difference is his power & notoriety brought his troubles front and center for all the world to see. He got what he deserved, did you?
Some people learn from their mistakes & become better people for it. Others wallow in self pity & blame the world.
Look at the way I've been treated lately. Especially by the media. No politician in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Newt has done some despicable things. We all have. The only difference is his power & notoriety brought his troubles front and center for all the world to see. He got what he deserved, did you?
Some people learn from their mistakes & become better people for it. Others wallow in self pity & blame the world.
Look at the way I've been treated lately. Especially by the media. No politician in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
I see you can't rebut what I said so you changed the subject.

FAIL

is on different tv broadcasts regularly
You mean the MSM, which you trash.

But now, when it's convenient, the MSM is suddenly an important marker of Newt's success.
I'm not the one whining about Newts obvious popularity. I'm also not the one trying to avoid the big election loss of the night by bumping a POINTLESS thread lol

Forum List

Back