Giuliani bad lawyer

That's why the Koch brothers have publicly disowned him.
Trump is fucking everyone, including himself with his trade wars and his obligations to Putin.
And his kissing ass in Singapore. Intel has confirmed KJU is continuing to build out their nuclear bomb sites
I thought you hated the Koch brothers....They have never liked Trump...nothing new...the Koch brothers are swamp dwellers...they earn their money with inside knowledge....they buy that knowledge in the swamp....a little money thrown here a little thrown there...party affiliation means nothing to them....but glad to see you are a fan of Koch industries......see how whacked Trump can get you?

you are a minority not a majority, you got nothing.

take a break and GFY
we beat your ass with a minority????I don't think so....you may hold a majority in California but that is slowly changing with Governor moonbeam and his antics...
Soon California will be red...again....after we send all of the illegal voters back home....Three cheers for ICE....

:cuckoo:

Do you approve or disapprove of the way Donald Trump is handling his job as president?
Weekly averages from Gallup Daily tracking

Approve Disapprove No opinion
%
% %
2018 Jul 23-29
40 55 6
2018 Jul 16-22 42 54 4
2018 Jul 9-15 43 52 4

Siete is correct.
The electoral college has only 538 members.
Hillary won the popular vote by almost 3,000,000 votes.
Trump's approval rating can't get past 40% and stay there.
You do realize 60% is greater than 40%, right?
Even democrat campaign managers agree that if a recount was done in California she would not have won the PV....
California counts every vote regardless of where you are from or if you even ever registered....they never clean their voter rolls...California is a cesspool of voter corruption....

As Mueller closes in on Trump and his band of Maniacal Misfits, the "I am not a colluder" will not hold water. The article is right, the defense will move to Colluding is good. But I think it will go beyond that and morph into treason is not a crime. Well, hell Trump may even campaign as a Putin troll and puppet with the slogan. "Trump and Putin, Two are better than one".

Given that Trumplicans will gladly vote for Putin, why not?

BTW I do not say that lightly. In the thread that asked would you vote Putin over a Democrat most, if not nearly all Trumplicans, said they would.

If Trumplicans said they would vote for Putin over a Democrat why would treason allegations or being Putin's ass, stop them from voting for Trump.

Trumplicans have shown that they are willing to discard any standards to vote for the orange menace.

Guiliani is doing us all a favor by showing us that the moron in office is a liar and fraud beyond all measure.

Last edited:
Giuliani is Trump’s lawyer?? I thought he was hired to just play one on TV.

Forum List

Back