Giuliani in trouble means Trump in trouble

And Rudy is in no trouble whatsoever.
He’d be in less trouble if Trump would be there to give him a pardon like so many of Trump’s other corrupt buddies.
The Feds took devices which Rudy offered them 2 years ago.
If they were incriminating he would have tossed them in the fucking Hudson on January 20th.
This is political harassment on an elderly man based on his politics. Political policing.

Arizona is going to put the other swing states under the microscope. That will be trouble.
It's way too early to start your Qanon crap.
It has nothing to do with QAnon. It is never too early for you to start trolling. Carry on.
I can tell you are not wanting to discuss the prognostications of Qanon.
It has 0 to do with the topic like you have 0 to do with intelligent conversation.

Arizona is going to put the other swing states under the microscope. That will be trouble.
You're a shameless troll. Get on topic or get theh hell out of here

Who are you to tell others what to do ?

Oh yeah....I forgot.....a left winger.

You folks somehow think we'd actually do what you say.
There are rules Bubba. You guys drag down the quality of discourse and turn discusssions, that could actually be informative and valuable, into horseshit.

There are rules Bubba. You guys drag down the quality of discourse and turn discusssions, that could actually be informative and valuable, into horseshit.
Discussion about a chunk of agitprop from Politico was never bound to be valuable in the first place, so quit your sniveling.

BTW, why aren't you wagging your finger at the yellow butthead, Karen?

And you are the enforcer ?

Not hardly.

You seem more like the bell hop.

You don't hold discussions. You lecture people and tell off anyone that does not agree with you.

Hence your post.

His statement was inoccuous.

Want to win the next several elections? Stop focusing on Trump and start focusing on leading the nation through the troubles and into the future.

Excellent article!

Stay tuned; this could be just the beginning of Trump's criminal troubles.
Nothing from Polico is anything more than mediocre, let alone "excellent"....And Rudy is in no trouble whatsoever.
The article was writen by:

By RENATO MARIOTTI
05/02/2021 07:00 AM EDT
Renato Mariotti is the Legal Affairs Columnist for POLITICO Magazine. He is a former federal prosecutor and host of the “On Topic” podcast.

I think that he knows a bit more than you.

Last edited:
I can remember Rudy mentioning how he had dirt on Trump if he threw him under the bus.
Cohen says he warned Giuliani about Trump throwing him under the bus

Nah, I don't think trouble for Giuliani means trouble for Trump. Giuliani does not hold much power or wealth in comparison.

It's very hard to convict someone that's filthy rich, plus I doubt Giuliani will even be put in the slammer. Probably he'll pay a fine and get time served or something.

Giuliani in trouble means Trump in trouble
More unstable wishful thinking by libtards...Rudy has nothing to hide...

No other president has been investigated and scrutinized more than Trump...if he was crooked we would have learned it by now...you dirty dems have nothing on him and never have...

If they were incriminating he would have tossed them in the fucking Hudson on January 20th.
This is political harassment on an elderly man based on his politics. Political policing.
You think the FBI relies on criminals to turn over evidence of their own crimes?

No one is that stupid.

Rudy probably thinks he’s untouchable and with people like you making excuses, I can see why.

No other president has been investigated and scrutinized more than Trump...if he was crooked we would have learned it by now...you dirty dems have nothing on him and never have...
He’s obstructed investigations more than any other president.

Weak bastard wouldn’t even sit down for an interview with Mueller.

He’s obstructed investigations more than any other president.

Weak bastard wouldn’t even sit down for an interview with Mueller.
He did nothing of the kind...you have been lied to....and no one should sit down for an interview with a treasonous witch hunter like Muller....

He did nothing of the kind...you have been lied to....and no one should sit down for an interview with a treasonous witch hunter like Muller....
Someone would sit down with Mueller if they were confident they didn’t do anything wrong.

Trump wasn’t confident he was capable of telling the truth.

You think the FBI relies on criminals to turn over evidence of their own crimes?

No one is that stupid.

Rudy probably thinks he’s untouchable and with people like you making excuses, I can see why.
Rudy is untouchable. He's innocent with nothing to hide.

Forum List

Back