Giuliani quotes ‘My Cousin Vinny’ as he sets out conspiracy theories at bizarre press conference

I saw the video. It was almost better than the first conference they held. All that was missing was the adult book store. :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
If one has seen the movie they would know the character of Vinny was actually correct.

I notice no progs are trying to dispute any of the allegations....
Let's see, we have Rudy Guiliani, the guy who took down the mob in NYC, became Mayor & cleaned up the rest of the city.
Sydney Powell, former Fed Prosecutor who beat the FBI into submission on Gen Flynn.
Lin Wood, who beat the FBI with Richard Jewell & forced CNN & WaPO into settlements to Nick Sandman.
Who do you all have again?
Some wokesters out of Harvard & Yale?

OmG :omg: Did you WATCH that hot mess?
Gooliani is the top runner for the Clown of the Year Award. Now that is where they could win some votes.

I suspect Venezuelan Deep State operatives!! :laugh:

Some of the partisan lib reporters seemed surprised to hear that votes on michigan were counted by machines in germanu

thats a big warning flag in itself

OmG :omg: Did you WATCH that hot mess?
Gooliani is the top runner for the Clown of the Year Award. Now that is where they could win some votes.

I suspect Venezuelan Deep State operatives!! :laugh:
Every agency in the world got together and conspired against the psychopath Fat Donaldo.
I will donate to Trump a clapper for the light in his cell and a can of Spar-Var gold to paint his toilet.

Trump would be so much better off without Rudy.....he should fire him for someone more competent

Forum List

Back