Giuliani Revealing HUGE Money Laundering Operation Involving Bidens, Burisma Prosecutor Poisoned

The idea that Obama personally requested the investigation into Trump's campaign.

is completely consistent with everything else the cowardly closeted compromised Cocksucker in Chief did.

He turned the IRS into a Democrat Party function going after just non-Democrats.

He lied in the 2008 campaign about not prosecuting "state legal" weed users, then when in office, upped such prosecutions 5 fold because the defendants were 99% white.

He used Homeland Security to attempt to help Hillary win.

He is a Kenyan born gay coke whore and hate hoax organizer who is married to a man.

He has had at least three people murdered to keep his closet door shut....

Well, all that about Obama is complete bullshit, so I guess I'm not surprised you believe Biden was involved in a kickback scheme.
and here you are willing to hang trump due to how YOU INTERPRET what he said yet, the possibility biden was doing something wrong you just can't fathom.

where DOES our divide come from anyway?

I don't believe a fucking word from Comey. He now admitting mistakes were made and of course he was above it all, instead of being and incompetent leader. Everything discovered between the first warrant and it's renewal was exculpatory, if Comey didn't know that, he's the one that should go to jail for gross negligence.

Believe whoever you want, just don't make it up.

Feel free to point to anything I made up.

The idea that Obama personally requested the investigation into Trump's campaign.

Provide that quote please.

so i can't do "strawmen" arguments but you can turn around and give them to me.

got it.

as for you being ok with biden firing people for corruption, great. i'm ok with trump saying "look into it" to see if biden himself is corrupt.

you just want this to go 1 way and get pretty butthurt when it doesn't.

You're setting a dangerous standard where any president gets to order investigations into his political opponents just "to see".

Seriously. Imagine a hypothetical where you had evidence that Obama ordered the investigation into the Trump campaign. What would have you said then?
i'm not setting anything. i'm just an observer in all this.

however, in that light, the dems are setting a dangerous standard in which we interpret what the next Dem president says as to what we WANT it to be, reject any effort of them saying what they mean, and go straight to IMPEACH.

cause that's next.

and obama did - it was RUSSIA for 2+ years.

Obama didn't order any investigation into Trump's campaign. If you think I'm wrong, please provide any evidence that was the case.

It's in the Strozk, Page texts. He wanted to know everything they were doing.

right here.

Poor little commie, saying maobama wanted to be kept apprised, isn't claiming he ordered a damn thing, it just says he was aware. Perhaps your ESL teacher could explain it to ya.

I don't believe a fucking word from Comey. He now admitting mistakes were made and of course he was above it all, instead of being and incompetent leader. Everything discovered between the first warrant and it's renewal was exculpatory, if Comey didn't know that, he's the one that should go to jail for gross negligence.

Yep, because as everyone knows, mistakes made = jail! :rolleyes:

The DOJ IG report points to intentional misrepresentation of material facts to the FISA court, that is perjury and criminal. Comey signed at least 2 of those applications saying all the representations were factual and accurate. They weren't, and he knew it. When he told Trump that the Steele Dossier was salacious and unverified, he had already signed the first warrant application that included the dossier, claiming it was verified.

They weren't, and he knew it.
This is inaccurate. The statement does not indicate the dossier was verified.
When he told Trump that the Steele Dossier was salacious and unverified
He told Trump that the portions of the dossier were salacious and unverified. Not the entire thing.

Read the damn application, it says it was verified.

Document: Justice Department Releases Carter Page FISA Application

I know. I have. This is a good article explaining the difference.

A Note on FISA "Verification" - Just Security

Too damn funny that you would post that crap after it has been completely debunked by the DOJ IG report. Horowitz proved that the Woods procedures were not followed, and intentional misrepresentations were included in the applications.

Trump’s personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani taunted the Deep State-Democrat-media complex Sunday morning and said he will be sharing evidence he “has garnered through hundreds of hours of research.”

~Snip~

A few hours after his initial tweet on Sunday, Rudy began dropping bombshells one tweet at at time.

Rudy said Victor Shokin, the Ukrainian prosecutor general investigating Burisma was not only fired after Biden threatened to withhold aid from Ukraine, but that he was poisoned and barely survived the poisoning.

“Shokin holds documents proving money laundering by Burisma & Biden’s,” Giuliani said. “He was fired due to VP Joe Biden’s threat not to release $1 billion in vital US aid.”

(Excerpt) Read more at thegatewaypundit.com

I think it is time to cease labeling Rudy “President’s Lawyer”

Rudy is in fact the President’s envoy or perhaps Special Envoy....but then, that takes away the ABNORMALS talking point about Rudy!

Perhaps Bob Mueller could come out of retirement for a Cameo and look carefully into this real collusion.

Hey Bob, this is what real collusion looks like, you partisan ninny....how much money did you make for all that NOTHING BURGER?

Sen. Graham invites Rudy Giuliani to testify about Ukraine trip with OAN | One America News Network
Creating it, maybe.

Uncovering? You can't do that with something that doesn't exist.
can you explain why every mistake made in the FBIs investigation went against Trump and no mistakes were made in his favor ......the demsare dirty to the core !! and yes they are the ones who colluded with the Russians and Ukraine !! where do you think the dossier came from IOWA ???

is completely consistent with everything else the cowardly closeted compromised Cocksucker in Chief did.

He turned the IRS into a Democrat Party function going after just non-Democrats.

He lied in the 2008 campaign about not prosecuting "state legal" weed users, then when in office, upped such prosecutions 5 fold because the defendants were 99% white.

He is a Kenyan born gay coke whore and hate hoax organizer who is married to a man.

Well, all that about Obama is complete bullshit, so I guess I'm not surprised you believe Biden was involved in a kickback scheme.
and here you are willing to hang trump due to how YOU INTERPRET what he said yet, the possibility biden was doing something wrong you just can't fathom.

Yeah, the coincidences. Trump just so happened to want Biden investigates just as Biden starts his presidential bid. And Biden just so happened to take a bribe to fire Shokin just as everyone in the State Dept wanted him fired too.

Just a few too many coincidences to believe in for me.

I haven’t heard you weigh in on whether you, as this other poster does, believe Michelle is actually a man and Obama is secretly gay.

Believe whoever you want, just don't make it up.

Feel free to point to anything I made up.

Provide that quote please.

You're setting a dangerous standard where any president gets to order investigations into his political opponents just "to see".

Seriously. Imagine a hypothetical where you had evidence that Obama ordered the investigation into the Trump campaign. What would have you said then?
i'm not setting anything. i'm just an observer in all this.

however, in that light, the dems are setting a dangerous standard in which we interpret what the next Dem president says as to what we WANT it to be, reject any effort of them saying what they mean, and go straight to IMPEACH.

cause that's next.

and obama did - it was RUSSIA for 2+ years.

Obama didn't order any investigation into Trump's campaign. If you think I'm wrong, please provide any evidence that was the case.

It's in the Strozk, Page texts. He wanted to know everything they were doing.

right here.

Poor little commie, saying maobama wanted to be kept apprised, isn't claiming he ordered a damn thing, it just says he was aware. Perhaps your ESL teacher could explain it to ya.

You’re making assumptions.

Yep, because as everyone knows, mistakes made = jail! :rolleyes:

The DOJ IG report points to intentional misrepresentation of material facts to the FISA court, that is perjury and criminal. Comey signed at least 2 of those applications saying all the representations were factual and accurate. They weren't, and he knew it. When he told Trump that the Steele Dossier was salacious and unverified, he had already signed the first warrant application that included the dossier, claiming it was verified.

They weren't, and he knew it.
This is inaccurate. The statement does not indicate the dossier was verified.
When he told Trump that the Steele Dossier was salacious and unverified
He told Trump that the portions of the dossier were salacious and unverified. Not the entire thing.

Read the damn application, it says it was verified.

Document: Justice Department Releases Carter Page FISA Application

I know. I have. This is a good article explaining the difference.

A Note on FISA "Verification" - Just Security

Too damn funny that you would post that crap after it has been completely debunked by the DOJ IG report. Horowitz proved that the Woods procedures were not followed, and intentional misrepresentations were included in the applications.

It’s fair to point out faults in the application. It’s not fair to claim Comey believed the dossier was verified.

Oh, it's on OAN, therefore I expect there to be indictments any day now.......

No........ really.........
there will be indictments .....a grand jury is already in the making ....Durham and Bar are not going to rush and fling shit ....bullshit against the walls in hopes that something sticks like the evil left did .

Did they say that Biden ordered them to push for Shokin’s firing?

I do not care what left wing liars not under oath SAY.

I care what they do....

What did Quid Pro Joe do?

HE got the prosecutor fired by holding up foreign aid so that his KICKBACK SCHEME with Hunter would not get busted.....

there will be indictments .....a grand jury is already in the making ....Durham and Bar are not going to rush and fling shit ....bullshit against the walls in hopes that something sticks like the evil left did .

Uh-huh...... Sure........

I care what they do....

HE got the prosecutor fired by holding up foreign aid so that his KICKBACK SCHEME with Hunter would not get busted.....

So you’re just going to ignore exculpatory testimony?

Why?

Yeah, the coincidences. Trump just so happened to want Biden investigates just as Biden starts his presidential bid. And Biden just so happened to take a bribe to fire Shokin just as everyone in the State Dept wanted him fired too.

I haven’t heard you weigh in on whether you, as this other poster does, believe Michelle is actually a man and Obama is secretly gay.
so its Trumps fault that Biden bragged about withholding billions if the lead investigator into his sons very very generous employer wasnt fired on national tv !!! leave it to a libb to call questions about an admitted quid pro quo a quid pro quo .

This is the taillight zone, democrats can get away with murder but republicans are getting thrown in jail for winning elections lol

Uh-huh...... Sure........
if there are no indictments within 365 days i will leave this board for one yr .....if there are indictments then you leave for one yr ....do you accept the challenge ?

I care what they do....

So you’re just going to ignore exculpatory testimony?

Why?
will you ignore physical evidence of an attempted coup from the Durham investigation ??

so its Trumps fault that Biden bragged about withholding billions if the lead investigator into his sons very very generous employer wasnt fired on national tv !!! leave it to a libb to call questions about an admitted quid pro quo a quid pro quo .

No one who knows anything about this prosecutor thinks he was hot on the trail of Burisma.

Forum List

Back