Give A Man A Fish

S.J.

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2012
So. Cal.
mime-attachment.jpg

Give a man a fish, you feed him for a day.

Teach a man to fish, you feed him for a lifetime.

Make him a corporate fisherman, investors and CEO might let him keep one out of 10 fish he catches, and if he asks for more of his own damn fish, you call him a "Communist"!

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day
Teach a man to fish and he will sit around in a boat all day drinking beer

Make him a corporate fisherman, investors and CEO might let him keep one out of 10 fish he catches, and if he asks for more of his own damn fish, you call him a "Communist"!

You're a Communist because you want to take 9 of the 10 fish from the owner of the fishing company and give them to someone else.

You're a Communist because you want to take 9 of the 10 fish from the owner of the fishing company and give them to someone else.

I want them to go to the people who actually did the work... or least the proceeds of selling the fish.

Sorry, the owner of the fishing company sitting in his office didn't catch one fucking fish. Some guy on a boat did that.

The whacky thing is, Republicans USED to understand that.

That was before they thought nominating a mutant like Romney who wistfully wanted us to be more like China with the working folks lined up behind barbed wire...

When I was back in my private equity days, we went to China to buy a factory there. It employed about 20,000 people. And they were almost all young women between the ages of about 18 and 22 or 23. They were saving for potentially becoming married.

And they work in these huge factories, they made various uh, small appliances. And uh, as we were walking through this facility, seeing them work, the number of hours they worked per day, the pittance they earned, living in dormitories with uh, with little bathrooms at the end of maybe 10, 10 room, rooms. And the rooms they have 12 girls per room.

Three bunk beds on top of each other. You've seen, you've seen them? (Oh...yeah, yeah!) And, and, and around this factory was a fence, a huge fence with barbed wire and guard towers. And, and, we said gosh! I can't believe that you, you know, keep these girls in! They said, no, no, no. This is to keep other people from coming in.

Yeah, for some reason, some of us don't think we should go along with sort of shit, what Romney considers ideal when he rides by on his Dressage Horsie...

I want them to go to the people who actually did the work... or least the proceeds of selling the fish.

Sorry, the owner of the fishing company sitting in his office didn't catch one fucking fish. Some guy on a boat did that.

Thank you for confirming what I wrote.

And no, Republicans have never thought business owners and investors were parasites.

It's funny when a Communist says he believes in limited government. lol

And no, Republicans have never thought business owners and investors were parasites.

No, what's funny is when the GOP nominates a guy who thinks that putting working women 120 to a bathroom in a dormatory is a good investment, and you assholes PRAISE hiim for having the business know-how to turn the country around.

Thankfully, most of us had the good sense to reject that.

Give a man a fish and he can eat for a day

Teach a man to fish and he can pay $100,000 to a top university only to find he is blocked from fishing when he gets out

And until now, I didn't realize you hated poor Chinese women too.

I don't, and you missed the point of the discussion.

Keep in mind, this is not what Romney said out in Public to the Rubes. This is what Romney said to a bunch of his fellow douchebags paying more than the average American makes in a year for a single plate.

That he thought it was a "great investment" to crowd hundreds of women in a dormatory to make a pittance while he and investors who didn't do ONE FUCKING LICK OF WORK collected all the profits.

What he didn't count on was one of the working stiff recording the whole thing.

If someone is paying you to fish and providing all the equipment then the fish you catch are not your fish are they?

No, what's funny is when the GOP nominates a guy who thinks that putting working women 120 to a bathroom in a dormatory is a good investment, and you assholes PRAISE hiim for having the business know-how to turn the country around.

Thankfully, most of us had the good sense to reject that.

Yeah, it's working out wonderfully, isn't it?

And until now, I didn't realize you hated poor Chinese women too.

I don't, and you missed the point of the discussion.

Keep in mind, this is not what Romney said out in Public to the Rubes. This is what Romney said to a bunch of his fellow douchebags paying more than the average American makes in a year for a single plate.

That he thought it was a "great investment" to crowd hundreds of women in a dormatory to make a pittance while he and investors who didn't do ONE FUCKING LICK OF WORK collected all the profits.

What he didn't count on was one of the working stiff recording the whole thing.

Again, thank you for reconfirming what I wrote. You are a communist who hates rich people and poor Chinese women.

Of course he and his investors are going to keep all the profits. Profits belong to the owners of the business. If you're a communist, you believe otherwise.

Almost all of those women in that dormitory were there because the business that you hate so much was providing them with a better life than they had subsistence farming, where they probably lived in a two room shack on a two acre plot and dumped their raw sewage in the stream running by. Over 100 million people have migrated from the Chinese hinterlands to the coast to work in these factories because they pay better and the working conditions are better.

They tried your ideology in China and it failed, JoeAmpad. So now they're trying capitalism and its resulted in biggest increase of people out of abject poverty in the shortest period of time in human history.

But keep on hatin'!

Last edited:
The only thing a worker deserves is honesty and the agreed compensation from his/her employer for the work that was done.

what the hell?

are you people REALLY defending Chinas worker treatment?

Jesus the republican party has truely gone insane

Forum List

Back