Give me a reason

Its his country he is the president of that country he can do as he wants. I applaud him for taking the initiative. We need to stop spilling American blood overseas.

Its his country he is the president of that country he can do as he wants. I applaud him for taking the initiative. We need to stop spilling American blood overseas.

We will spill no blood killing him. John effin Kerry can do it next time he visits. He is the president of a country that fosters/will foster terrorism. Send a message.

Imagine you are locked in a cage with a tiger. You going to look him in the eye and tell him how you are going to kick his ass? Karzai has been having these communications for how long? The only one who does not know anything is the American public. And now the New York Times and Fox News is going to jerk you around until you insist we send in Blackwater USA and Haliburton.

Imagine you are locked in a cage with a tiger. You going to look him in the eye and tell him how you are going to kick his ass? Karzai has been having these communications for how long? The only one who does not know anything is the American public. And now the New York Times and Fox News is going to jerk you around until you insist we send in Blackwater USA and Haliburton.

I know you said something....I wonder what it was?????

We will spill no blood killing him. John effin Kerry can do it next time he visits. He is the president of a country that fosters/will foster terrorism. Send a message.

1. The US has/is sending funds/arms to terrorists in Syria and backed terrorists in Libya.
2. The ONLY reason these "terrorists" attack us is because we stick our nose in business overseas that has NOTHING to do with us...I am sure you like Pat Buchanan here is what he said...“Islamic killers are over here because we are over there. ” — Patrick J. Buchanan

Stupid fuck....what were we doing prior to 9-11???

We liberated Sunni muslims in Kuwait from Saddam's military, oh that must've set off the Sunni-based AQ terrorists, eh??? Helping muslims out.

Or maybe it was our helping ethnic muslims being slaughtered in the former Yugoslavia that set off UBL and his fellow goons?

We helped the muslims of Afghanistan run the Soviets out of the country, so did that cause 9-11???

Come on shitstain....tell us what weeeeeeeeeeeee did wrong to warrant about 3,000 Americans being killed by terrorists.....

It couldn't be that AQ terrorists are EVIL people.....nah.

1. The US has/is sending funds/arms to terrorists in Syria and backed terrorists in Libya.
2. The ONLY reason these "terrorists" attack us is because we stick our nose in business overseas that has NOTHING to do with us...I am sure you like Pat Buchanan here is what he said...“Islamic killers are over here because we are over there. ” — Patrick J. Buchanan

So wacko liberals and losertarians don't believe the US should worry that the Taliban turn Afghanistan into some terrorist haven/training ground like they did before 9-11. Also, who cares if they are torturing, raping and killing innocent people in their country while they are planning their next attack on us.

Terrorists killing Americans in Libya....no big deal, why were we there and "what difference does it make today?"

Terrorists trying to take over Egypt, Libya, Syria, Iraq, etc.....no big deal, let's just protect the US border from them...that keeps out Mexicans so well.

I have no problem staying here...but send an unequivocal message...fuck with us and kiss your ass goodbye.

I have no problem staying here...but send an unequivocal message...fuck with us and kiss your ass goodbye.

That message is meaningless unless it is delivered, and unless you are going to start lobbing nukes all over the place...

Wow....a dumbfuck like you relies on another dumbfuck for your knowledge. Congrats...dumbfuck.

Oh, I see he played the "Israel card" like a good liberal uses the "race card."

Those pesky Jews defending themselves against the muslims/Arabs that want to kill them, how dare the US pick their side. :cuckoo:

FYI...my career has been involved with this long before your stupid ass found the internetS (thanks algore), but please go on about how we created AQ. You know there were never any crazy muslims on the planet until George W Bush decided to invade Iraq and Afghanistan...isn't that about it, dumbfuck?

Forum List

Back