Give me a reason

OP- Mainly blindly supporting Isael screwing over Palestinians, ditto dictatorships in our Arab allies, like Saudi, Bahrain- though we're doing better in THAT respect. AND BASES in the ME TO PROTECT THEM.

I really believe what is needed now is an economic recovery so jihad is not a good career move anymore, and buying off Israel, and other things to make them forget the incredible catastrophes, Raygun and the Bushes...GD GOP as usual...

Uh, the entire Afghan war has not been a failure.

The nation building bullshit has been a failure, but the US military did its mission in killing Taliban terrorists and eventually getting UBL. We can kill Taliban terrorists and keep Afghanistan out of their hands without trying to train the goat herders to be farmers, soldiers, police, etc.

Iraq was a success until Obama decided to leave no US troops there to help Iraq fight off any AQI uprising.

The entire Afghanistan War has been a failure, this is just another nail in the coffin.

We'll end up leaving, and the Taliban will take over. We'll be right back the way it was before we went in.

Its his country he is the president of that country he can do as he wants. I applaud him for taking the initiative. We need to stop spilling American blood overseas.

We will spill no blood killing him. John effin Kerry can do it next time he visits. He is the president of a country that fosters/will foster terrorism. Send a message.

Just get the hell out of that sad nation. We have no right to kill anyone there who is not actively trying to harm this nation. We installed Karzai, believing he was our tool. And he has made a tool of us. Also fools of us. The solution is not harming Karzai, but just leaving, and using the money that we would have spent there for building our nation here.

With the admitted flourishing of the AQ/associated Muslim radical threat in many nations of the world, the time is approaching when America has to articulate a cease and desist, or die policy...and demonstrate it in a shock and awe fashion. Otherwise we will be picked to pieces by the radical Lilliputians ...and ultimately experience an attack here that will make 9-11 appear a minor event. Something to consider as 2016 approaches.

Its his country he is the president of that country he can do as he wants. I applaud him for taking the initiative. We need to stop spilling American blood overseas.

We will spill no blood killing him. John effin Kerry can do it next time he visits. He is the president of a country that fosters/will foster terrorism. Send a message.

Just get the hell out of that sad nation. We have no right to kill anyone there who is not actively trying to harm this nation. We installed Karzai, believing he was our tool. And he has made a tool of us. Also fools of us. The solution is not harming Karzai, but just leaving, and using the money that we would have spent there for building our nation here.

Reread what 1776 has posted...he is on the mark.

And what about the people we leave there who sided with us?

What about them?

We go over there, talking shit, telling all those Afghans how "The Great and Powerful and Wonderful USA is here to help you" and they side with us against a very cruel, vicious, murdering extremist group of people who would just as soon kill their babies in front of them as look at them. And then behead them with no compunction at all.

What about them?

Does our word count for nothing anymore? Does a promise from the United States of America mean nothing anymore?

Will we just desert those people like we did the people of SE Asia and allow another 3 to 5 Million people to be murdered?

We can talk until we're blue in the face about whether we should be there or not.

Irrelevant and juvenile. The FACT is -- We ARE there.

And if we leave now, no one will ever trust the United States of America in your lifetime, and probably in your children's lifetime, ever again.

And with good reason.

When the goin' gets tough, Americans cut and run.

Get used to hearing that. Makes you proud, huh?

WATCH THIS!!

From yesterday...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Z13wrpaLpE]Kinzinger: Our enemies no longer fear us, our allies no longer trust us - YouTube[/ame]

EVERYONE IGNORE THE TROLL O.R.I.O.N !

He is a well known troll/anti - semite that has been here WAYYYY longer than his join date says (if you know what I mean) !

We're bailing out on the guy. Of course he is going to make contact with the people who would like to cut his throat as soon as we leave. To negotiate for his life.

As far as I know he has never been aggressive in dealing with our enemies...For that reason I would rather him die at our hands than the Taliban's...regardless of the 6th commandment.

Disagree.

Who the fuck is going to protect him when the US finally leaves?

If the most powerful army on earth hasn't been able to crush the Taliban what can he do?

The most powerful army on earth needs to send a message. The time of diplomacy is over...oppose us.....threaten us.....die.

The message has been sent.

1) We are a BANKRUPT welfare/warfare state;

2) We had NO REASON whatsoever to invade Afghanistan

3) We had NO FUCKING idea what the goals were in Afghanistan

The message has been sent.

1) We are a BANKRUPT welfare/warfare state;

2) We had NO REASON whatsoever to invade Afghanistan

3) We had NO FUCKING idea what the goals were in Afghanistan

1) No we are not

2) Yes, we did

3) Yes, we did

17 TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTrillions in the hole.

Gee, I thought the fuckers were SAUDI ARABIANS

And they were :

1) We are not bankrupt as a nation. Words have meanings, champ.

2) Those fuckers were already dead. The fucker we were after was in Afghanistan, dope. He was being openly aided and protected by the Taliban shits who were ruling that country with ridiculous evil.

3) We wanted to kill bin laden, overthrow the taliban, and combat terrorism in the region to stamp it out from abroad rather than at home.

17 TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTrillions in the hole.

Gee, I thought the fuckers were SAUDI ARABIANS

And they were :

1) We are not bankrupt as a nation. Words have meanings, champ.

The US declared bankruptcy in 1935 . Separated Gold from the dollar. Began issuing irredemeble paper money.

2) Those fuckers were already dead. The fucker we were after was in Afghanistan, dope. He was being openly aided and protected by the Taliban shits who were ruling that country with ridiculous evil.

If Osama was really the culprit then the mission accomplished. But the Country did not have to be invaded . Congress could have issued a letter of marque and reprisal.

and combat terrorism in the region to stamp it out from abroad rather than at home.

So by killing innocent women and children. By incarcerating thousands in GITMO without a trial we are fighting terrorism? How so?

Forum List

Back