Give me five minutes with him please!

This one time in southwest Texas, when I was in junior high, this one gang committed a simple robbery at a local convenience store.

The cashier was just a high school girl, and they left her alive but told her to keep her mouth shut. Turns out, she had an idea of who they were and snitched on them to the police. THEY SPARED HER LIFE AND THE BITCH STILL FUCKING SNITCHED.

Obviously, the rest of the gang didn't like that. One day when she was leaving work, they kidnapped her and took her back to the crib, where they hatefucked her and gangraped the living Hell out of her. When they were done, they shoved a mesquite branch up her ass and killed her.

The police later found her body dumped in a ditch.

The moral of the story? Snitching people out creates baaaad karma.

I focused on this story and did not connect. (just being a dumb fuck) I was thinking of the dramatic description and knew it was for the effect of thought provoking but my focus was on the idea that justice has been served and karma took care of some more serious issues from her past than snitching on the robbers. Now that you explained the situation in your later post I realized that my focus wasn't in the same sphere.

be more mindful about how she reacts towards criminal behavior
…or "criminalized behavior"

Yeah, exactly! For all we know, he was just kickin' back smokin' a blunt. Whatever the case, he would have just been at home, chillin' like a villain...

I kinda wish the TC had been more specific on what drugs were invoved and how exactly the attack went down. Some people consider blocking a doorway to be an "attack".

Last edited:
There any way for her to carry concealed? I have 3 daughters now as well.
She usually carried a knife, but it happened to be in her car. She took a hunters safety coarse back when she was 13, so she knows how to shoot.

As far as a civil suit goes, she's 20, works 2 jobs to have just about nothing, except her bills, and owes ETSU more money than I have ever owed anyone. In other words, you cant get blood from a turnip. And in the long run, that's why God created bankruptcy.

This one time in southwest Texas, when I was in junior high, this one gang committed a simple robbery at a local convenience store.

The cashier was just a high school girl, and they left her alive but told her to keep her mouth shut. Turns out, she had an idea of who they were and snitched on them to the police. THEY SPARED HER LIFE AND THE BITCH STILL FUCKING SNITCHED.

Obviously, the rest of the gang didn't like that. One day when she was leaving work, they kidnapped her and took her back to the crib, where they hatefucked her and gangraped the living Hell out of her. When they were done, they shoved a mesquite branch up her ass and killed her.

I am not sure what was this about. Is it what it says or there is something deeper in it? What kind of response do you anticipate? It won't be kind to you and you new that before you clicked on the "reply" button. :eusa_think:
BUT....That's the reality. A lots of time people witness a crime but scared to snitch because they fear retribution.. They will get you or your family. Life in a gang world.

That's the lesson you got from that? How about arming yourself and being very aware of your surroundings, while not working in situations that are prime for criminal actions.

For real. Too bad a nurse doing hospice care has to think about arming herself. Bottom feeders unfortunately can show up anywhere.
I'm glad she is ok. What a great dad for teaching his daughter to use self defense. My first instinct would be to just get away...and fleeing isnt always an option in a dangerous situation.

I am not sure what was this about. Is it what it says or there is something deeper in it? What kind of response do you anticipate? It won't be kind to you and you new that before you clicked on the "reply" button. :eusa_think:
BUT....That's the reality. A lots of time people witness a crime but scared to snitch because they fear retribution.. They will get you or your family. Life in a gang world.

Where I come from it is a matter of respect.

Thankfully your daughter was not harmed and fought back. She still might be sued though. I also hope she keeps her job. If she still wants it.
If she were to be sued, I don't know how she would lose in the courtroom if nobody saw what happened between her and the man. Wouldn't it just end up being his word against hers especially if she herself had any mark on her thanks to the man?

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back